AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 15 37.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 35.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 15.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-07, 22:04   Link #21
owq

@A-tan's non-kindergarden voice. It does not matter, memories are altered when we retrieve it anyway.

Hayate totally rocks man. The ending of the episode is so dam funny. How clueless can he get. yet he's so cute.
Old 2009-06-08, 07:11   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owq View Post
Hayate totally rocks man. The ending of the episode is so dam funny. How clueless can he get. yet he's so cute.
Being clueless is what makes him the ultimate player.
Old 2009-06-08, 16:08   Link #23
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Great episode. A-tan, Hinagiku, Maria, and my favorite, Ayumu. Fully packed episode with a lot of cute moments and lots of character development.
Old 2009-06-08, 17:59   Link #24
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Being clueless is what makes him the ultimate player.
Indeed, this whole episode felt like a dating sim with Hayate as the main character

禁則事項です

Last edited by Mecha_Trueno; 2009-06-08 at 18:58.
Old 2009-06-08, 19:07   Link #25
lionel23

Great episode, plenty of coverage of all the girls, definitely will be interesting to see how Hayate deals with it all!

Again, I'm so praying for a HayateXHinagiku ending, and it worries me (but in a semi-good way) to see so much emphasis placed on Maria this episode at the end.

Did anyone else notice, what I thought, was significant with the trio? One of them I think caught on about Hina's intent finally! Just my thoughts on that ^^
Old 2009-06-08, 19:45   Link #26
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel23 View Post
Did anyone else notice, what I thought, was significant with the trio? One of them I think caught on about Hina's intent finally! Just my thoughts on that ^^
Since Miki of the student council trio is an expert on all things Hina, she prolly caught on pretty fast with what was going on with Hina's "weird" behaviour. But like Mentar said .. JC Staff is really upping her deredere. I just hope they won't alter too much of her development in the next episode and all should be ok

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2009-06-08, 20:31   Link #27
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
Since Miki of the student council trio is an expert on all things Hina
LOL I love her display of "Hina expertise" when she breaks it to Hina why her Valentines chocolates increase every year

禁則事項です
Old 2009-06-08, 22:14   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I couldn't remember seeing A-tan before so a big welcome I guess...seems like she will become a player in the future from reading the comments.

All the Maria moments made my day in this ep. It is a shame that she isn't really treated like a girl given her flawless and mature character. But it is great that Hayate still thought of her enough to buy her a present (but WTF is that character...). I never guessed her past to be so tragic either...and xmas seems so far away ;_;

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-06-08, 23:40   Link #29
Sixth
Hu Tao

Clueless is an epitome skills that an Ultimate Players must have.
Old 2009-06-09, 02:17   Link #30
Mentar
Banned

I wouldn't give up hope yet, Serffix. Next ep should be "Restless Hina", and that's when the Miki scene in question should come in.

The thing I'm more worried about is that they might hurry things and try to squeeze THE scene we're all waiting for into the end of ep11.
Old 2009-06-09, 02:51   Link #31
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I wouldn't give up hope yet, Serffix. Next ep should be "Restless Hina", and that's when the Miki scene in question should come in.
Hmm .. yea I know it might still appear but there are 2 things that make me doubt it. First off, the fact that they already gave Miki the insight scene and secondly that the preview shows a scene with a different background than in the manga. But I'll just wait and see and stop this overanalyzing >.>;

Quote:
The thing I'm more worried about is that they might hurry things and try to squeeze THE scene we're all waiting for into the end of ep11.
I'm not sure which specific scene you're talking about (it's still too early for THE scene), but if you saw the next episode titles (epi 13 <3), I don't think there should be any worries about them rushing it.
Old 2009-06-09, 03:30   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
There's a lot that doesn't appear in the preview, so i'm expected a two parter for the next story.
Old 2009-06-09, 03:38   Link #33
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good episode .

Ayume x Hayate first time met . Well it was hilarious .
Lol i wonder if he finally bought a gift for Hinagiku .
He bought one for Nagi and Maria .
Maria's past was sad .
Lol new girl added in harem = A-tan ! We'll meet her later i think . It seems that she's a rich girl and she'll be the childhood friend type XD
Well , Hayate is so kind . I wonder how he'll do with all the girls .
Hina , Ayumu , Maria , Isumi , Sakuya(maybe) , and A-tan (maybe) .
Harem anime needs ends .
(except School days XD )
Old 2009-06-09, 04:23   Link #34
longong

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBill View Post
@A-tan. It will be a distant future. Readers of the manga actually have to wait for about 2 years for her to show up again.

@Ayumu. I lol'd at the "normalness". It is somehow a gag that fits Ayumu just fine.

@Hinagiku. I assure you.

@Maria. Maria is made of win.
Im just wondering when A-tan will show up again...........may be next season?
I never read the manga before.
But I hope she become a main character in this anime.
Spoiler:

Last edited by longong; 2009-06-09 at 04:44.
Old 2009-06-09, 10:49   Link #35
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post
Im just wondering when A-tan will show up again...........may be next season?
I never read the manga before.
But I hope she become a main character in this anime.
Spoiler:
Next season would be a safe bet. Even at the pace they're going I doubt they'll get to A-tan again.
Old 2009-06-10, 08:22   Link #36
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Good episode .

Ayume x Hayate first time met . Well it was hilarious .
Lol i wonder if he finally bought a gift for Hinagiku .
He bought one for Nagi and Maria .
Maria's past was sad .
Lol new girl added in harem = A-tan ! We'll meet her later i think . It seems that she's a rich girl and she'll be the childhood friend type XD
Well , Hayate is so kind . I wonder how he'll do with all the girls .
Hina , Ayumu , Maria , Isumi , Sakuya(maybe) , and A-tan (maybe) .
Harem anime needs ends .
(except School days XD )

You're missing a few girls in that list man!

I don't actually remember A-tan showing up in the manga this early. They purposely went out of their way to show A-tan this early, most likely means they intend to have A-tan in the main show at some point, I hope.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Old 2009-06-10, 08:30   Link #37
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
You're missing a few girls in that list man!

I don't actually remember A-tan showing up in the manga this early. They purposely went out of their way to show A-tan this early, most likely means they intend to have A-tan in the main show at some point, I hope.
She was there in the manga as well, for about 3 (or 4?) panels.
Old 2009-06-10, 11:24   Link #38
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Wait a minute, didn't Ayumu know Hayate from the old school Hayate used to go to before he met Nagi? How can their first meeting be when Hayate is already wearing his snazzy bulter outfit...? Or am I remembering things wrong?

Anyways, I'm really starting to dig this series again, I guess I'm only really enjoying it when the focus is on Hinagiku, Ayumu, and Maria. Heaven forbid I'll ever actually see an end to this love tangled mess, but I'll enjoy the whole ride. A-tan looks like an interesting character too, too bad I won't be seeing too much of her for a good long while. I also loved the Ayumu fourth wall breaking, it was something I missed dearly from the first season, and I'm glad the show is still about comedy just as much as it is now about drama. Next week is the start of a Hina-centric multi-parter? Hooray~

Oh, and that twin tails no name is really starting to get on my nerves. Good thing she wasn't the reason Hayate refuses to find a girlfriend... now just keep staying on the sidelines and dream about the guy who actually has no interest in you...
Old 2009-06-10, 11:56   Link #39
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
Wait a minute, didn't Ayumu know Hayate from the old school Hayate used to go to before he met Nagi? How can their first meeting be when Hayate is already wearing his snazzy bulter outfit...? Or am I remembering things wrong?
That's his old school uniform, not his butler uniform. It's blue, not black.
Old 2009-06-10, 12:18   Link #40
Liddo-kun
is this so?

It's so nice to see the story proceeding now, I don't care if there's less jokes.

Somehow, I'm also beginning to wish for a Hayate x Maria ending now.
Hayate x Maria or a Hayate x Hina ending will be fine.
Closed Thread