AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 16:17   Link #161
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Geez....when will the fake bounties ever come to an end? It's hilarious what the fanbase tries to come up with though .

As for this week's upcoming chapter, I expect that the rest of the match ups will be decided. And at the very end, I won't be surprised if we see Decken plan his re-emergence (I highly doubt he's dead).
Old 2011-09-20, 16:31   Link #162
Homura7

Ok, since we are at it I remind my matches:

Chopper vs Daruma
Franky vs Dosun
Robin & Brook vs Ikaros
Usopp & Nami vs Zeo

Strangely enough, Luffy has been fighting against Hody for many chapters already, and yet there hasn't been any match announcement.
Old 2011-09-20, 22:02   Link #163
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Seems like I'm the only one who thinks Hody's admission that he cannot handle the strawhats and then deciding to go for extreme measures makes him a stronger character and not weak/pathetic?

Acknowledging the chasm in strengths and find a strategy or method to work around it makes him a more challenging and thinking opponent instead of the normal "I have the power" villian.
Old 2011-09-20, 23:53   Link #164
Undertaker

I actually agree with you, but that still doesn't change the fact how hard he is trying to pretent who he is not.

P.S. God, I can't wait for new OP chapter more than anything else right now. I'm in the gaming forum having a nice debate with someone, than this third guy came and nowI'm fighting this guy who refuse to believe third party developer has less success on Wii than PS3 and 360 and refuse to show any number to back up even after I show him mine and an Nintendo Investor Meeting Q&A where the CEO admit fault of losing third party support, which he claim to have a different take on it but won't elaborate. All the while demands my respect.
Old 2011-09-21, 03:32   Link #165
marvelB

Okay, new thread is here. And you better be sure to savor it, because..... well, you'll see.....
Old 2011-09-24, 05:49   Link #166
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

i was a little disappointed when zoro suddenly interfered between hyozo and robin's fight. i want to see robin fight a swordsfishman (lol) but as a zorobin shipper it's ok. LOL

Luffy's snake shot was interesting. made me want to see hancock once again though. i miss her DX
Closed Thread