AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-09, 09:04   Link #17321
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Laura goes with her kid to the amusement park and loses sight of her after one of the rides. She spends the entire day searching for her and finally finds her sitting on a bench waiting for her. She cries in relief afterwards.....then her kid reveals she went to buy some "shoujo" (hentai, but Clarissa told her they were shoujo) manga. Tears stop immediately after that

Side note - How long do you think it would realistically take for Irish and Tatenashi to start getting along?
Old 2012-01-09, 09:10   Link #17322
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Laura goes with her kid to the amusement park and loses sight of her after one of the rides. She spends the entire day searching for her and finally finds her sitting on a bench waiting for her. She cries in relief afterwards.....then her kid reveals she went to buy some "shoujo" (hentai, but Clarissa told her they were shoujo) manga. Tears stop immediately after that
Hilarity ensues, that Laura mistook it as sex ed book.

P.S. and some Shoujo DID show sexual encounter (even though 'stuff' don't shown), as Tri said, "I don't know Shoujo manga can be so daring"

Quote:
Side note - How long do you think it would realistically take for Irish and Tatenashi to start getting along?
Tatenashi herself... 2 months? Irish' acceptance is somewhat harder, maybe around 4 months or so.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:14   Link #17323
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Of course, you gotta wonder why they let a 12 year old kid buy hentai manga That clerk should be fired immediately.

Side note - Tatenashi's pretty fast actually. Wouldn't she get put off or pissed with his behavior?

Side note 2 - In your opinion, when is the best time to show an OC's dark background? Yoshi's probably not gonna blurt out what happened to him just randomly, for example.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:18   Link #17324
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Student teacher romance is not allowed until the student graduates. This is pretty much the law.
Quote:
This is pretty much the law.
Quote:
the law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
LAAAAAW!!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Also, sceeney~

Spoiler for Scene!:
Old 2012-01-09, 09:23   Link #17325
Eratas123

@ Stratos - More ship tease. Anything else? The last few drafts have been ship tease only.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:26   Link #17326
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - More ship tease. Anything else? The last few drafts have been ship tease only.
Ichika getting interrogated.

Apparently the other girls(aside from Houki) are still not done with his little moment back at the beach after Gospel's takedown... Plus the fact that the two have been playing the same game with each other in the arcade...
Old 2012-01-09, 09:28   Link #17327
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Of course, you gotta wonder why they let a 12 year old kid buy hentai manga That clerk should be fired immediately.
Yes.

Quote:
Side note - Tatenashi's pretty fast actually. Wouldn't she get put off or pissed with his behavior?
We're talking about Tatenashi here. If anything, she'll fan him for the lulz.

Quote:
Side note 2 - In your opinion, when is the best time to show an OC's dark background? Yoshi's probably not gonna blurt out what happened to him just randomly, for example.
When someone reveal it.

Yeah, such as the Twin's origin revealed by Squall, or Tabane and Iori confirmed Josh is amnesiac and traumatized Yoshi to Chifuyu.

Louise reveals her own though, since Charles only remember parts of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
You know the deal

Quote:
Also, sceeney~

Spoiler for Scene!:
Awww.... poor Cecilia.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:38   Link #17328
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Awww.... poor Cecilia.
While I'm building up for the eventual confession...

I can't help but think that I'm definitely going to the depths of the fanbase's hell for having her go through this...
Old 2012-01-09, 09:42   Link #17329
Eratas123

@ Stratos - That sounds better

EDIT: Why? The author of "The Fusion" pairs Cecilia and his OC together. No flak since it's not Charlotte or Houki.

@ Senpai - Can you go to the amusement park without a legal adult woth you?

Side note - Gotta wonder, but does appearance play a role here? People find it easier to trust people who look trustworthy or attractive (This has been proven). Despite being of a dubious background, Irish has he appearance of an innocent teen. I doubt it'd be as easy to sympathize with someone covered in scars and missing teeth.

Side note 2 - So it's better if they don't say anything, but rathe their enemies?
Old 2012-01-09, 09:54   Link #17330
Eratas123

Going to sleep. Sew ya guys tom.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:57   Link #17331
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - That sounds better

EDIT: Why? The author of "The Fusion" pairs Cecilia and his OC together. No flak since it's not Charlotte or Houki.
It's not that, actually. I just fear that the love triangle among Inami, Tsurugi and Cecilia would give off a "Cecilia has no chance" kind of aura... Which isn't really true.

Here's hoping I don't find squads of Cecilia fans in front of my doorstep, armed with pitchforks and knifes.
Old 2012-01-09, 10:02   Link #17332
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
While I'm building up for the eventual confession...

I can't help but think that I'm definitely going to the depths of the fanbase's hell for having her go through this...
Bah, Cecilia's feelings grow naturally, I don't see why they ahve problem with that, if they did, well, they're unreasonable.

Quote:
Why? The author of "The Fusion" pairs Cecilia and his OC together. No flak since it's not Charlotte or Houki.
This

Quote:
@ Senpai - Can you go to the amusement park without a legal adult woth you?
You can, but some attraction has limitation due to certain risk.

Quote:
Side note - Gotta wonder, but does appearance play a role here? People find it easier to trust people who look trustworthy or attractive (This has been proven). Despite being of a dubious background, Irish has he appearance of an innocent teen. I doubt it'd be as easy to sympathize with someone covered in scars and missing teeth.
Yeah, but I doubt main cast will pay shit into that (maybe Cecilia and Rin did, but Ichika especially will not), most character will, however, wonder why Irish look and act so dangerous (And really, doesn't look like a delinquent, Irish really look like a dangerous person).

Quote:
Side note 2 - So it's better if they don't say anything, but rathe their enemies?
Yeah, well, Josh is amnesiac. He DOESN'T know his own dark past, note that his present self just slightly better

Quote:
It's not that, actually. I just fear that the love triangle among Inami, Tsurugi and Cecilia would give off a "Cecilia has no chance" kind of aura... Which isn't really true.

Here's hoping I don't find squads of Cecilia fans in front of my doorstep, armed with pitchforks and knifes.
Hmmm, tough choice then.
Old 2012-01-09, 10:09   Link #17333
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Then again...! I already have plans!
Old 2012-01-09, 10:45   Link #17334
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Here is a random Philosophical question:

If Human lost the capability of feeling certain negative emotion

How bad will it be?

(working on something original)

===

Yay! New Aquarion anime is giving new inspiration..... (trying shape the brief inspiration into a concept)
Old 2012-01-09, 11:03   Link #17335
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Should I go for mind screw or Black Byakushiki (less dark version) plot?
Spoiler for Spoiler for spoiler:
Ouch, you almost went the same way as a chapter I have planned for my fic
Old 2012-01-09, 11:25   Link #17336
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nobody is here but...

Spoiler for O'brien POV:
Old 2012-01-09, 11:41   Link #17337
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
How do you guys think a non-IS related civilian can fit into the IS story?
depends on the civilian's job.

Mediaman?
Garbage man?
Random Peeping Tom?
Random Human?
Police?

pick one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Yay! New Aquarion anime is giving new inspiration..... (trying shape the brief inspiration into a concept)
of course we need GATTAI
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 12:02   Link #17338
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Random Peeping Tom?
This guy is the bravest person I will ever know..... (Note: Only Women can pilot IS and some of them isn't going to think twice about using IS on men....)

Quote:
of course we need GATTAI
Remind me of that random Gurren Lagann idea....

Random IS pilot: Gattai!

*One IS pilot Piggy-carry another who act as the upper part of the combination.*

---------

What so bad about losing human's negative emotion?

It is a sign that you are no longer human....
You can no longer feel sad.....
The worst thing (thank to dragon age): You can't even feel despair about being less of a human.....and more of a.....monster?

I didn't mention it earlier:
Negative emotion is replace with something positive such as desire to do good things....

The said "good things" also means necessary evil which leads to really violent way of justice (disappropriate retribution in the name of justice..... Sad thing: the person don't feel angry or happy about it, just necessary. No guilt either, since it is justified)

To make things worst: Because the person is still technically "good guy", he won't kill you but he will make you wished that he did.

Edit: yay, problem solved and just got an idea for a concept.

Working on it.

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-01-09 at 12:12.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 16:30   Link #17339
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So what rides are limited?

Side note - I didn't mean it was an on-purpose decision (For example: Horror monsters or bad guys tend to be evil looking to make people distrust and hate them more. However, Michael myers from Holloween looks like a Saint and people thought he "might not be that bad" despite him being a mass murderer). People tend to do this unconciously. Anyway, Cecilia and Rin are the one's who don't like him since he kidnapped Cecilia in the London arc. Whenever they work together, it's teeth clenched teamwork.

Side note 2 - I guess I'll just have someone else say it. He doesn't care enough to say it and never uses it to justify his hatred. In his view: " I could've chosen to let it go and start a new life, but I didn't. I'm not gonna use some sob story to explain my mistakes. (He's refusing the Freudian excuse concept and saying that having a bad past doesn't automatically make you justifiable or sympathetic. He shares this way in how he thinos of the PT mooks)"

@ Scene - I like this one better Showing how someone fights the Gospel when someone they care about is inside makes it more enthralling.
Old 2012-01-09, 19:10   Link #17340
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So what rides are limited?
Risky stuff such as roller coaster and twister, anything that involves high G movement in that case. The limit is not age however, but height.

Quote:
Side note - I didn't mean it was an on-purpose decision (For example: Horror monsters or bad guys tend to be evil looking to make people distrust and hate them more. However, Michael myers from Holloween looks like a Saint and people thought he "might not be that bad" despite him being a mass murderer). People tend to do this unconciously. Anyway, Cecilia and Rin are the one's who don't like him since he kidnapped Cecilia in the London arc. Whenever they work together, it's teeth clenched teamwork.
No, I mean specifically about Irish' expression and behavior. Constantly scowl, being an ignorant ass (and jerkass some time), and react strongly to a threat. Anyone experienced enough in fighting will sense the turmoil inside him, but common people still saw him as dangerous per above.

If Irish is smiling all the time... well, think Nagi from Mai-series, jerkass beyond belief yet still in-universe Draco

Quote:
Side note 2 - I guess I'll just have someone else say it. He doesn't care enough to say it and never uses it to justify his hatred. In his view: " I could've chosen to let it go and start a new life, but I didn't. I'm not gonna use some sob story to explain my mistakes. (He's refusing the Freudian excuse concept and saying that having a bad past doesn't automatically make you justifiable or sympathetic. He shares this way in how he thinos of the PT mooks)"
That could humanize him further without making him look weak or angsty.

Quote:
@ Scene - I like this one better Showing how someone fights the Gospel when someone they care about is inside makes it more enthralling.
Yeah, it was ironic that Yoshi always volunteer himself for the new ride test... not that he liked super prototype or anything, but the fact that those prototype being dangerous and flawed (as seen above, revived ShiroKishi has inefficient shield generator that go down twice as fast as average I.S., moreso than even ByakuShiki and Blue Tears).

When he CAN'T, and Natasha being chosen.... well...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest