AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK: Goddesses - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 11 36.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 30.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 3.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 6.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-30, 12:07   Link #21
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yindesu View Post
As an anime only viewer, this is also my complaint. I didn't feel the episode flowed properly. (relative to the first 3 eps, this one wasn't really coherent - but I guess that's the result of skipping 70 chapters / cutting out a character's involvement in this episode's material.)
agreed. but I don't think they are much caused by the omits. The pacing is the real issue. I don't know why they decided to change from the first 2 seasons. since I'm not a manga reader as well, I am hoping the pacing is for a better reason rather than squeezing the entire story arc in 12 episodes.
Old 2013-07-30, 16:12   Link #22
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Next week, THE BEST GIRL of TWGOK is about to appear!
the best girl has already appeared. she's too busy writing her stories though.

and I feel so lucky for not reading the manga, at least I have nothing to complain about
Old 2013-07-31, 10:22   Link #23
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Damn... Judging from how many posts and comments received per episode for this season, I'm currently under an impression that the viewers are lower than the previous seasons.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-31, 11:36   Link #24
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I personally don't get much of the other manga reader complaints either. This was actually the most properly and sanely paced episode so far, aside from the hokey animation in the last half.

I'm actually more concerned with the preview. If I'm correct, the next episode might be more... uh... polarizing. Depending on the degree of aortic aneurysm Saintess gets after it airs.
Old 2013-07-31, 11:47   Link #25
ImperialFlameGod8190

most of the manga readers are upset for an obvious reason its that while the first two season did the manga very well this one is butchering it to a massive degree from Kanon's attack. The last episode was suppose to be much different and to be frank one of the funnier scenes from the whole goddess arc is now gone and its disappointing.
Old 2013-07-31, 12:14   Link #26
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I personally don't get much of the other manga reader complaints either. This was actually the most properly and sanely paced episode so far, aside from the hokey animation in the last half.

I'm actually more concerned with the preview. If I'm correct, the next episode might be more... uh... polarizing. Depending on the degree of aortic aneurysm Saintess gets after it airs.
The main complaint about this ep. was the way the animators presented all that stuff in the ep. It felt forced, not rushed.

And, anyone care to explain via PM what's the deal about Saintess? I don't get eir complaints, and why they constantly bring up the topic of mind corruption via anime.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:50   Link #27
Shinhwa
Banned

Is it just me or this really feels fast paced compared to the manga that some stuff are beginning to not make sense since some elements were taken out?
Old 2013-07-31, 14:35   Link #28
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Loved seeing Shiori again (well let's face it, I love Shiori period) and her story-dialogue with Keima was very good.

Yet somehow, this season isn't grabbing me like the previous two seasons. I can't really put my finger on why though.

Endless "He died, and I felt nothing" Soul
Old 2013-07-31, 20:07   Link #29
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Except for Keima and Diana when she met Vulcan.
Oddly, I thought those were some of the best highlights of this episode too, Additionally, Tsukiyo x Keima kiss scene. Probably was because they slowed the pacing in those scenes and the perfect lightnng/music/acting establishing the mood. The other scenes were quite dry
Old 2013-07-31, 20:18   Link #30
ImperialFlameGod8190

my biggest complaint is lune instead of the other girl the thing that should've happened woulda been far funnier but they switched it up so whatever
Old 2013-07-31, 23:31   Link #31
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
my biggest complaint is lune instead of the other girl the thing that should've happened woulda been far funnier but they switched it up so whatever
And do you wanna know why?

Spoiler:

I think Nora might be the reason why this episode felt 'forced' for a few viewers. Oh yeah, I noticed something is really missing before he walked into Haqua and later Diana.

BTW, I personally think this episode is neither rushed nor forced. As long as I turn a blind eye from the manga while watching the anime, I'd think the episode is fine... somehow. That's just me, though.
Old 2013-08-01, 06:05   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

The NPA will storm TBS/MBS stations before it even hits the air. Definitely.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-08-01, 06:28   Link #33
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
And do you wanna know why?

Spoiler:

I think Nora might be the reason why this episode felt 'forced' for a few viewers. Oh yeah, I noticed something is really missing before he walked into Haqua and later Diana.

BTW, I personally think this episode is neither rushed nor forced. As long as I turn a blind eye from the manga while watching the anime, I'd think the episode is fine... somehow. That's just me, though.
the reason the girl is funny is because of what u said and everything that comes along with it but whatever.
Old 2013-08-01, 16:34   Link #34
anime fan99

I'm just here to say when I heard the name The World God Only Knows
I thought it was a post apocalyptic anime
Old 2013-08-03, 23:37   Link #35
Traece
:cool:

Eh? People are still complaining about the way they're doing this series four episodes in? Oh my...

Yet again, another very entertaining episode. Tsukiyo got more spotlight for her little segment, and her character was such a pleasure to watch. I actually was surprised how authoritarian Vulcanus was. My initial interpretation was that she was more passive than that. Actually, I think I like how bold she is compared to Tsukiyo. It makes these lovers' quarrels over Keima all the more entertaining.

Also, finally more Haqua. All of my win goes here!

Yet again, it's so very interesting to see all of these scenes animated, rather than still. They may have changed the material in some ways and cut and added here and there, but it's still the same to me and I'm enjoying it very much.
Old 2013-08-04, 08:53   Link #36
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
I thought it was a good episode. It certainly would have benefited from more time though.

Basically I feel the speed of the anime is moving the quality from "AWESOME!" to "Good".

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2013-08-06, 04:33   Link #37
ImperialFlameGod8190

sadly people will always complain about the episodes its like unless it goes out exactly as they want they're upset which is kind of lame in all honesty
Closed Thread