AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-01-20, 03:01   Link #1
animefreak
???

Guardian Hearts

How long is each episode? When i tried to open the file 01 - 02 rfom miyuki, my comp just froze up. This happened everytime. Can anyone help?
animefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 03:51   Link #2
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I think each episode is the standard 20-something minutes long, unless I'm somehow wrong.

They all come in those two-episode segments.
Old 2004-01-20, 04:07   Link #3
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Guardian hearts 1-2 : 33m22s
Guardian hearts 3-4 : 33m34s
Guardian hearts 5-6 : 32m42s
Melchiorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 13:25   Link #4
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Sorry to ressurect and old post, but i thought it better than making a new one.

I just downloaded and watched Guardian Hearts, and was wondering if there was any more coming or earlier. Since im a little confused on a few points that dont seem to have been answered in the series.

And im curious as to how thier relationships progress heheh seemed like a fun series.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-09, 06:44   Link #5
codezeromind

Wonder what happened to Guardian Hearts Power Up!

I remember hearing that this little extra called "Guardian Hearts Power Up!" was being added to the Guardian Hearts series which was showing at the beginning of 2005 yet its been a year now and so far nothing has happened in the fansub community.

Anyone know whats up with the series?
codezeromind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 09:33   Link #6
giu_2

Send a message via MSN to giu_2
hehe i did just see the first series
and i cant find any air info on the second series
giu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:13   Link #7
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

An undersubber group called Niche (imagine that) subbed at least the first two episodes of Power Up in engrish. God knows where to find them though.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:43   Link #8
giu_2

Send a message via MSN to giu_2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
An undersubber group called Niche (imagine that) subbed at least the first two episodes of Power Up in engrish. God knows where to find them though.
hmm ok..i didnt find nething about Niche on google..
giu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 09:32   Link #9
martino
makes no files now

I noticed a few weeks ago that Power UP! hasn't been fansubbed into english, so I thought that it wouldn't hurt to do something about it. I did obtain the RAWs and I'm currently playing around with them, but what I would need to do first is get in touch with some experienced translator.

Linky: http://ghputp.blogspot.com/

Nothing is official for now, just playing around with the idea, but if anyone is interested feel free to contact me...
Old 2007-10-21, 23:54   Link #10
rarukyu
umeboshi

hey its FINALLY been subbed lol. THANKS GP for a long awaited sub of GH power up!
rarukyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 23:55   Link #11
Messerschmitt_Bf-109
y hello thar

Yes much thanks.
Old 2007-10-22, 00:29   Link #12
rarukyu
umeboshi

do you think there could possibly be more to it? i mean like the hime, she's only had very little screen time. i hope there could be be a new season or something. lol but i wouldn't mind waiting. we get to see kazuya transform but his fight was very short.
rarukyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 08:22   Link #13
Messerschmitt_Bf-109
y hello thar

No idea. It has been two years without word, but then look at some other shows coming back after nearly a decade.

The love hexagon was not resolved and it even turned into a heptagon. Although, UP was severely biased towards Maya.

Last edited by Messerschmitt_Bf-109; 2007-10-22 at 10:20.
Messerschmitt_Bf-109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 01:37   Link #14
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarukyu View Post
do you think there could possibly be more to it? i mean like the hime, she's only had very little screen time. i hope there could be be a new season or something. lol but i wouldn't mind waiting. we get to see kazuya transform but his fight was very short.
I just finished watching it as well and was hoping the same thing. There has to be more...
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 02:14   Link #15
tyciol
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by codezeromind View Post
I remember hearing that this little extra called "Guardian Hearts Power Up!" was being added to the Guardian Hearts series which was showing at the beginning of 2005 yet its been a year now and so far nothing has happened in the fansub community.

Anyone know whats up with the series?
I am curious about this myself. Animesuki does not have a tracker for this:

http://animesuki.com/series.php/1118.html

Happy coincidence with the numbering since Guardian Hearts itself is http://animesuki.com/series.php/181.html

Unfortunately, DaTorrents seems to be down so it isn't possible to obtain the tracker.

The group, Guardian Project (http://animesuki.com/group.php/765.html) does have a site: http://guardianproject.wordpress.com/

Their link is still DaTorrents though.

Possibly one of us might check and see if their channel on Rizon is still operative.

For DDL they for some reason link to LoliPower. I'm not sure why, but it might pay to ask around there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs View Post
I haven't heard of what undersubbing is. They don't seem to have registered here, it would be great if you could find them since there work isn't listed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
I noticed a few weeks ago that Power UP! hasn't been fansubbed into english, so I thought that it wouldn't hurt to do something about it. I did obtain the RAWs and I'm currently playing around with them, but what I would need to do first is get in touch with some experienced translator.

Linky: http://ghputp.blogspot.com/

Nothing is official for now, just playing around with the idea, but if anyone is interested feel free to contact me...
The blog seems to be down, project cancelled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarukyu View Post
hey its FINALLY been subbed lol. THANKS GP for a long awaited sub of GH power up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messerschmitt_Bf-109 View Post
Yes much thanks.
Well, I guess at least when the torrents were up (where did you go DT!?) it seems they were functioning.

Since this thread deals with the sequel I am hoping that this thread could be listed for PowerUp as well.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote