✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Apache please, kill her for me.
If Apache just opens her mouth this chapter will be insta win

Old 2008-11-12, 13:06   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

... Good characters don't die, haven't you guys learned that?

and I KNEW Hitsuguya would get all weirdy with his powers the momment momo showed up. Go HELIBA!

their trying to make her look cool so people would like her, but thats gonna epicly fail from the time she attacked Hitsuguya thinking he did all the bad stuff.

also I have no doub't after the fight between Momo/Ragiku vs the 3 stooges its gonna go to Ichigo and gang for a little while.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-11-12 at 13:07. Reason: more to say
Old 2008-11-12, 13:14   Link #23
NyxOne

Uh, Ggio was a good character. He died. Pathetically. Same with Nnoitra. And with Aaroniero.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:15   Link #24
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

who? and I do mean the Major/Semi Major characters like Momo
Old 2008-11-12, 13:16   Link #25
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Uh, Ggio was a good character. He died. Pathetically. Same with Nnoitra. And with Aaroniero.
think he means 'good aligned' characters
But the trio better not die due to Momo..... or else...
I got nothing
Old 2008-11-12, 13:19   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Aaroniero.
Not only Arro entire cdesigns was stolen from Kaien, he wore frills for f sake . His sole purpose of creation was Rukia's internal struggle . It would be easier if you got used to it .
Old 2008-11-12, 13:20   Link #27
NyxOne

Bowlhead was good, and that's what I believe.

And your reply, Kyero, shows how good characters are ultimately entirely forgotten.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:36   Link #28
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I like all the batshit name calling, it's pleasant coming from people who can look at and comment from a cold and uninvolved point of view. Momo loved Aizen like a father or maybe something more. So her first reaction after being betrayed was one of denial. She could not possibly imagin that someone she loved so much could do such a thing, so in her mind it was automatically someone else's fault. There are 5 steps to the grieving process, when we last saw her Momo was in the denial stage, I hope she is in either the anger, or acceptance stage right now, though anger would be better IMO...

Last edited by MAQI; 2008-11-12 at 14:52.
Old 2008-11-12, 14:49   Link #29
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the whole Momo still saying "Captain Aizen" get over it people, I'm pretty sure Kira and Hisagi said "Captain Ichimaru" and "Captain Tousen" themselves.
Old 2008-11-12, 18:11   Link #30
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Momo has always been a average character with serious mental issues i.e. BatShit Insane .And whatever has that to do with her abilities ?
Calling her "average" is giving her too much credit. She is pretty much worthless, like Aizen said, plain and simple. If the fraccion were not busy fighting Rangiku, they would have never fallen into her trap.

Anyway, I hope they finish up this last fraccion fight pretty quickly and finally get to the good stuff. It's been ages already and it's not even funny anymore.

Quote:
In what sense was he a good character? He was neither strong nor good-aligned. He was just a loser, like the other two you mentioned. Anyway, it's indeed annoying that "good-aligned" characters never die, except in flashback.
Old 2008-11-12, 18:43   Link #31
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
It's a given: Momo is in denial.
Old 2008-11-12, 20:00   Link #32
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
I am sorry I am still trying to accept that fact that MOMO has finally recovered, and is ready to kick Ass ... Crazy is Crazy and she is Crazy.....IF she turns bad, and aligns with Azien this can be Good, if she stays Good, remains faithful to SS this can be Boring..... I am waiting this out
Old 2008-11-12, 20:36   Link #33
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
As i expected it was Hinamori
Old 2008-11-12, 20:54   Link #34
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
Calling her "average" is giving her too much credit. She is pretty much worthless, like Aizen said, plain and simple. If the fraccion were not busy fighting Rangiku, they would have never fallen into her trap.

Anyway, I hope they finish up this last fraccion fight pretty quickly and finally get to the good stuff. It's been ages already and it's not even funny anymore.

In what sense was he a good character? He was neither strong nor good-aligned. He was just a loser, like the other two you mentioned. Anyway, it's indeed annoying that "good-aligned" characters never die, except in flashback.
how is it giving her too much calling her "average"? It's really downgrading her. Momo has never had a chance to show her stuff due to her matchups or current situation. If the other vice -captains weren't there when she was about to go killer on gin (well kira, who tried to stop her), she could have won, who knows, we have nothing to base it off of. After that little outburst she fought hitsu whos a captain and nuff said. After that she trusted gin, knowing his connection to aizen and probably knew something...and thats when she got stabbed by Aizen. So unless you're saying Momo(or any other character) is "average/below average" because they couldn't fight against more than 2 VCs and a captain, or Aizen, i don't see where you're getting your basis from.

Ggio was a good character in the fact that he had a cool release, a better than most attitude and had he taken his own advice and Omaeda didn't get in the way, he might've killed SOifong. It's like apache and the two others. They're good Characters because they are likable and we get a feel of their personality, not like random arracancars like findor and shiet.
Old 2008-11-12, 21:58   Link #35
Langus
Optimus Prime

YAY! Gin gets some face time! *happy dance*

The rest of this chap sounds pretty "take it or leave it"

...but...

THREE CHEERS FOR GIN!!!
Old 2008-11-12, 22:10   Link #36
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
how is it giving her too much calling her "average"? It's really downgrading her. Momo has never had a chance to show her stuff due to her matchups or current situation. If the other vice -captains weren't there when she was about to go killer on gin (well kira, who tried to stop her), she could have won, who knows, we have nothing to base it off of. After that little outburst she fought hitsu whos a captain and nuff said. After that she trusted gin, knowing his connection to aizen and probably knew something...and thats when she got stabbed by Aizen. So unless you're saying Momo(or any other character) is "average/below average" because they couldn't fight against more than 2 VCs and a captain, or Aizen, i don't see where you're getting your basis from.

Ggio was a good character in the fact that he had a cool release, a better than most attitude and had he taken his own advice and Omaeda didn't get in the way, he might've killed SOifong. It's like apache and the two others. They're good Characters because they are likable and we get a feel of their personality, not like random arracancars like findor and shiet.
Perhaps I should make it clearer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
What is with this trend there are two levels of characterization badass and fail . There is an intermediate level it was called being average . Most characters of Bleach fall in that category .
The bold part is the one I have a problem with. If most characters in Bleach are average and she is average, this means she is on the level of most characters in Bleach, which simply isn't the case. She is near the bottom of the pecking order, given what she's shown so far in terms of physical strength, mental strength etc...

Kira saved her life when she was about to go ballistic on Gin - there is no way she could have won - she would get skewered in a second and nobody would give a damn, since she assaulted a captain. Against Hitsu, he wasn't even trying to fight her and he KO'd her in one hit - and Hitsu is one of the weaker captains.

So, if in Bleach the characters are separated into three groups - badass, average and fail, as described before me, with most of the characters in the average group, there is no way she belongs there - name 10 people who are weaker than her (non-fighters don't count). Even Hanatarou is more useful.

Regarding Gio, it's hard to find him cool, when he appeared in 4 or so chapters, he did not accomplish much, he had a flashy release, but it was nothing special, and he failed miserably against Soi Fong. If she wasn't trying to act all arrogant and cool, she would have killed him before he knew it.
Old 2008-11-12, 22:32   Link #37
Kenoshin
kero kero kero kero~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooru View Post
Yeah, I said "at least she ISNT pulling some haxx powers out" i.e. this shini vs espada/fraccion fight seems to be more focused on the abilities that we as the reader are already aware of instead of "now we ALL have bankai" or "my bankai has MORE abilities"

So is she pretty bad-ass in this chapter then?
I won't immediately facepalm then, but i cant get the image of her snivelling to Hitsu on that television thing about Aizen...

She shall have to prove herself!
lol
it seems to me that most of the fights are like "oooh look at my zanpakuto's ability" and then... "oooh mine has an ability that negates your ability" etc.
Old 2008-11-12, 22:43   Link #38
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Aizen is an Evil individual. Calling his former student Momo worthless.

I LOVE IT...hahahahaaa
Old 2008-11-12, 22:45   Link #39
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Aizen is an Evil individual. Calling his former student Momo worthless.

I LOVE IT...hahahahaaa
Evil or not when youre right youre right
Old 2008-11-12, 22:54   Link #40
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Evil or not when youre right youre right
Hahaha, so true.
Closed Thread

Tags