AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 15:34   Link #2241
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
How is the new AD carry? Anything special? I can't test him out for a while not at my home pc
I supported him a lot today, I personally dislike the way he has to seek his blade after each attack, but I never play AD carry so it's only my opinion. People who are used to move after each attack shouldn't find him bothersome

I find his ulti quite good, it's like Ezreal, other than this, he isn't overpowered or anything so far.

Both his skins are aweful though.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:46   Link #2242
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Another frustrating game today...I picked up Leona's skin on sale, since I've wanted it for a while and thought I'd play aggressive support. Team comp: Leona/WW/Ashe/Darius/GP vs Karthus/Morgana/Caitlyn/Master Yi/Galio (bot game).

The game starts, WW jungles, for some reason nobody wants mid, so it's me vs Karthus and Ashe solo top <_< She gives first blood, I pick up an early kill with WW...who then decides to farm mid and proceed to getting an amazing 0/6/2, bitching about requiem kills.

Anyways, I'm assisting all over the map with an occasional kill or two, pick dragon, everything seems to be in our favour, but Ashe and GP are underfed, Darius is lagging and WW ragequits. At this point I somehow became the team's carry and I know from past experience that it won't end well later on, so I stick to the carries and go tank, since we had no bruiser in the team.

At 30' I had full gear (Shurelia's, Merc treads, Randuin's omen, Sunfire cape, Abyssal scepter, Trinity Force+4k for elixirs). The next 15 minutes were made of bots split-pushing our lanes and two of the carries dying because they couldn't survive after initiating. TF @ bot, I die, we get 3 kills, Caitlyn pushes all the way to our nexus, we respawn and take her down and struggle SO MUCH just to take two turrets down.

The game finished at 58:31, my final score was 29/8/30 with 24k gold...it's a miracle we won that one...and to think I was about to play ranked but got worried about my connection and went with co-op instead...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 21:09   Link #2243
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Fuck yeah! Go Epik Gaming/TSM.Evo.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 01:57   Link #2244
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Wow...these actually do happen at 30...

Spoiler for Really?!:

As for why I wasn't involved in the killfest much, I was versus Kayle and constantly evading the 1v2-3s he'd ask for up top. Nocturne figured focusing mid and bot would be more beneficial and I agreed so I just negated Kayle while the rest of his team lost the game then helped down him before they surrended.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-06-09 at 02:54.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 07:07   Link #2245
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So sad TSM.evo and Curse.NA didn't get far into MLG. Then again, started playing on tilt sometime during or after the Fnatic games, while Curse.NA made a TON of mistakes and didn't deserve to win.

Overall though, MLG was very entertaining. Some matches I liked included TSM vs CLG.EU game 3, CLG.NA vs Dignitas game 2 in loser bracket finals, and of course the grandfinals if you have time to watch them all.

Biggest surprise? George of the Jungle isn't too bad really. I think he practiced his butt off, as he held his own even against Saintvicious or TheOddOne at times (although TOO really schooled him one game). I think that Shyvana fail he had at IPL qualifiers really motivated him.

Favourite moment? CLG down 12 kills, and only Alistair against 5 in baron pit. Alistair tries to distract them but dies, but not before dropping a ward that allowed Ryze to come in against a low hp team. With the help of Nautilus, they get a double kill and snag the low hp Baron.

Most face palm moment? TheOddOne mis-smiting baron and ends up getting stolen by a Malphite who didn't have smite.

Old 2012-06-11, 21:26   Link #2246
Cream

Sad that TSM.Evo didn't get far, they've been doing so good :/. i was really hoping that CLG EU or TSM EVO made it to the end, but it was still really good final matches.

Let me just say :
xPeke performed really well.
Doublelift on ezreal and vayne was absolutely beautiful.
Hazzard did really well as a sub(last minute?)
Hotshot surprised me with his jungling lol
Froggen's Anivia and Kog'maw OMGGGGGG.
bigfatlp's cass with the ults, gg!

It was great to watch, very entertaining.
Old 2012-06-12, 04:36   Link #2247
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Who won the Mlg team? I didn't watch them, the new team set-ups working?
Old 2012-06-13, 04:39   Link #2248
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So how exactly are the weekly F2P champs decided? It always confuses me. Last week's combo was great, but this one...I'm very puzzled. So tank/melee heavy, this week. And is Miss Fortune F2P every 2nd-3rd week to get people to acquire her or something? I'm always confused as to why she seems to me the most available ranged AD carry in these rotations. Because I usually sigh it up when I see someone else mis-using her and wonder how I would have done. Hopefully won't be encountering Rammus spam this weekend. ><
Old 2012-06-13, 09:30   Link #2249
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Spoiler for MLG final four:

Old 2012-06-13, 09:43   Link #2250
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
So how exactly are the weekly F2P champs decided? It always confuses me. Last week's combo was great, but this one...I'm very puzzled. So tank/melee heavy, this week. And is Miss Fortune F2P every 2nd-3rd week to get people to acquire her or something? I'm always confused as to why she seems to me the most available ranged AD carry in these rotations. Because I usually sigh it up when I see someone else mis-using her and wonder how I would have done. Hopefully won't be encountering Rammus spam this weekend. ><
Champions have a certain status, with ones like Ashe, Caitlyn, Malphite, Garen, Zilean, etc. being very frequent champions on rotation, unlike Shaco, Twitch, Udyr and Evelyn, who appear like...what, 3 times a year? Forum feedback is supposedly taken into consideration for a few of the slots, the rest are always set to have easy-to-play champions so that new people can pick up the game and spin to win.
Old 2012-06-13, 21:07   Link #2251
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Ashe, Caitlyn, Sivir, and MF(Graves is just behind them) are considered by riot to be the common/easy to learn so more commonly free AD ranged champion and there will always be 2 free and Tristana is assumedly on the never free list because of FB thing(though Alistar is free plenty despite the YT thing ), this thread has some data on ones they pick most and least.

Also Pulsefire Ezreal looks pretty nice with the skin upgrading as his ult levels.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 21:53   Link #2252
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Talking about Evelyn, has there any info about what they are supposed to change in her?
Old 2012-06-13, 21:58   Link #2253
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Talking about Evelyn, has there any info about what they are supposed to change in her?
Supposedly all champions and maybe wards are going to act like "mini oracles" so that if you come too close to they can see you, this range is shorter than their full vision range(you get some kinda of graphical warning when you start to get close I believe), and you won't show up the mini-map regardless til stealth is exited unless they have a vision ward, and Riot was also apparently considering removing Oracles entirely with the rework since they don't like the way it works for becoming mine sweeper towards wards.

Her kit though I have no information on though .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 22:02   Link #2254
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I've been trying to play Evelyn recently to see how bad she is, and whenever someone sees her, they queue dodged.
Can't have a proper match with her <_<.
Old 2012-06-13, 23:22   Link #2255
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's not really surprising, she is the most kill-hungry champion in the game. Works pretty well in dominion though, especially as AD.
Old 2012-06-14, 04:33   Link #2256
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I've versed good Evelyns. The thing is, you just need to either ward up or get your team to agree to hunt her. An Evelyn left to her own devices early will win a game. Cut her down to size and she ends up fodder. Best played once a team battle is in full effect, targets are below half HP and you can swoop in, ninja and slip out. I've seen a crazy tank build where Evelyn had 4k HP and her dmg was still harsh. That is not fun to verse...
Old 2012-06-14, 17:51   Link #2257
Cream

People really want a rework on evelynn to make her uhh, useful?

btw dreamhack is soon, so excited : D
Old 2012-06-14, 22:46   Link #2258
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I'm of the opinion that the game would be better off with the permanent removal of Twitch, Shaco, and Eve. And that's coming from someone who used to have Twitch as his main AD carry and Eve as one of his junglers.

Old 2012-06-15, 02:35   Link #2259
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
I've versed good Evelyns. The thing is, you just need to either ward up or get your team to agree to hunt her. An Evelyn left to her own devices early will win a game. Cut her down to size and she ends up fodder. Best played once a team battle is in full effect, targets are below half HP and you can swoop in, ninja and slip out. I've seen a crazy tank build where Evelyn had 4k HP and her dmg was still harsh. That is not fun to verse...
I don't know what your team was doing to let Eve get to 4k HP. If she doesn't get several kills very early in the game (same as Twitch/Shaco but to a much higher degree) then she's simply useless.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 05:56   Link #2260
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I don't know what your team was doing to let Eve get to 4k HP. If she doesn't get several kills very early in the game (same as Twitch/Shaco but to a much higher degree) then she's simply useless.
From memory, I was top with some clown and Eve had Sion guarding her. The idiot kept getting downed by Eve every couple of minutes even though I warded like mad - he just couldn't resist Eve's bait and getting CCed by Sion. And Eve had Oracles on her and didn't lose it for about 20 minutes because Sion guarded her non-stop...she then proceeded to smash bot in 2 minutes. I sighed and kept my score positive while everyone else fed Evelyn and Varus via Sion and Darius meatshielding. If someone can't learn that diving Sion's ally early is suicide, I doubt they'll ever learn anything.

Us two seem to have very different experiences somehow...wondering what would happen if we teamed up.

Tags
league of legends, lol