AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-20, 20:46   Link #1
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Kanojyo wa Kannou Shousetsuka

Summary

Quote:
Yearning for the world of erotic novels, Shiina Keisuke triumphantly joins the business as an editor. The author he yearns to work with is Kuroki Chihiro, however everyone is afraid of her because she is a devil to work for.

Ok so I don't know why but there should have been a thread for this 3 years ago(one reason I blame for missing out on this for so long, yea I'm finding other reason to blame other than my laziness)
Well this was a series I always wanted to check out but only got round to doing so at the start of this year, which I honestly curse myself for missing out on this.
How to describe this series is not hard, it's simply awesome.
First the art is gorgeous, all the girls are drawn beautifully and well I'd say Kuroki is def one top contenders for prettiest girl in manga.
Plenty of totally awesome service that isn't just thrown in for the sake of it(ok maybe some)
Story wise it's pretty good, theres a good flow and it moves along, altho I'm sure some will say maybe a little slowly but it's fine by me.
Romance hasn't really played big role but it's there, it grows just as the relationships grow.

This is one of my favorite mangas, def a top 5.

My favorite charcter would be Kuroki, why?
It's simple
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2010-07-21, 00:04   Link #2
Falkor

oh I started reading this not so long ago...

the S & M aspect strongly reminded me of Nana to Kaoru. :P

can't say that I like any of the characters, except for the one who wears a kimono all the time. there's something mysterious and yet intriguing about her, which added to the cunning and deceiving personality, has so far captured my interest more than the others. sorry but I can't really help my fondness for characters like her... :P

overall, I found the manga to be very entertaining. I'm not sure where the story is going, but I wouldn't mind more of this. :P
Old 2010-07-21, 06:22   Link #3
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

By the gods of erotica there's so many chapters out there since I last read this!

Talk about missing out. Thanks, Bonta Kun, for the reminder.

*tunes out to youknowwhere*
Old 2010-07-21, 06:50   Link #4
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I'm always up to date with this manga. It is definitely one of my top mangas right now. Too bad the translated chapters come out pretty slow. I know the manga is up to volume 5 as of right now. I read an few summaries about volume 4 and 5 since I shouldn't wait. The manga itself keeps getting better in my opinion.
Old 2010-07-21, 11:00   Link #5
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Argh! I marathon'd it happily all the way and what do you know, a cliffhanger. An evil cliffhanger.

That aside, the romance is a lot sweeter than it has any right to be. I'm liking it even more now with everyone being so much fun. Oh, and:
Spoiler for up to ch20:

Although:
Spoiler for ch27:
Old 2010-09-27, 23:13   Link #6
georgizk

A great manga. Looks gorgeous and the story is good too.
Old 2012-12-28, 13:25   Link #7
EroKing

Chapter 41 just out
Surprising turn this manga has taken. How will Shiina figure out what's going on and save Kuroki?