AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-21, 01:11   Link #661
misakichii

WOW!!! i suprise. there's so many people who likes this series. well i only like the anime. not the live action. only saw ep. 2 but don't like it. maybe if they didn't wear those ugly wigs and really had their hair color dye, i probably would have took some interest in it. the wigs just kill the whole serie.
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 19:45   Link #662
sakanao8

Quote:
Originally Posted by misakichii
WOW!!! i suprise. there's so many people who likes this series. well i only like the anime. not the live action. only saw ep. 2 but don't like it. maybe if they didn't wear those ugly wigs and really had their hair color dye, i probably would have took some interest in it. the wigs just kill the whole serie.
i think even if they dye their hair, they wouldn't have the lenght compare to the animation since most of the charactors's hair are way too long....somehow i still like Venus to be the princces..when i was reading the manga...she was supposedly..oh well..i guess people wouldn't expect too much from dumb people that's why they can make a BIG surprise to people...
sakanao8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 05:38   Link #663
Thaliamuse

A little help?

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where I can download episodes 35-52 without downloading the whole series? I've found links for episodes 1-34, and I've gotten pretty hooked, but now I can't watch anymore. If anyone would please help me I would really appreciate it.
Thaliamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 06:24   Link #664
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

There is no such torrent. I would recommend that you simply download the batch.

If you don't want to redownload the episodes you've already downloaded, then move the already downloaded files into the download directory. (I'd recommend starting the download to create this directory and then stopping it so that you can move the files into it.) The bittorrent client will check them to see if they are correct and then start downloading only the episodes you don't have.

If the problem is that you don't have enough capacity on your hard drive, then just direct your BitTorrent client to download only the specific files you currently desire. Most worthwhile clients are capable of this. Pretty much only the basic client will insist on downloading the whole batch so if you use it please upgrade to one of these: BitTornado, µTorrent, Azureus or ABC. Any of them are capable of downloading individual files from a batch. My favorite is µTorrent.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 03:16   Link #665
fynefilo

Send a message via MSN to fynefilo
I just started to get into PGSM recently (and it's also my first live-action ^_^) because of the amazing fanfiction I'm reading right now is based on PGSM so there are times when I become a little lost (and spoil myself with various things). I'm up to episode 16 and I am absolutely loving it...which kind of makes me feel a little bit lame XD But honestly, I haven't been this excited about watching an anime/-ish series in a long time. Lol, I cracked up a few times when I first started, like when I saw Luna for the first (few) times, during the transformations and youma fights XDD
But anyway, I'm really enjoying watching this series. It gives me a huge grin on my face when I think about it, lol. I've also listened to the Character CD songs and soundtracks and I like them a lot.

Last edited by fynefilo; 2006-03-15 at 23:51.
fynefilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 19:09   Link #666
sorvani

just found a new group that has decided to step up and sub the omake, etc. from the series.

http://ryuusei.arcticknight.com/
Quote:
2006年3月14日
Our first release, "Super Dance Lesson", is available.
We'd like to thank JapanDog2 for bringing us MPEG videos of the series within hours after they were broadcast or, in this case, put on VHS. (Our video finally offers a higher quality version of JapanDog2's MPEG, the last one still widely shared.)
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 23:20   Link #667
Amy-sama
Anime Epicurean

There is also the PGSM-Kirari Super Live.avi out bye the same subbers.
I'm DLing it now, it's slow going but I bet it's worth it.

(Thanks to Ryuusei Fansubs for keeping our PGSM dreams alive *giggle*)

In process: BLEACH, Bus Gamer, Code Geass R,D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21, Ghost Hound, Itazura na kiss, Kyou Kara Maou R, MaR, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Persona ~trinity soul~,Special A, Straight Jactket, xxxHolic:Kei.
Amy-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 03:56   Link #668
Love Witch
Trying to think...

I heard that on one of the extra's, they show Usagi in a wedding dress? Which of the extra's is it? Thanks!
Love Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 10:45   Link #669
sorvani

It was special episode titled "3 Years later" I do not remember if the special was aired or DVD only off the top of my head. that fulfilled the "See you again" tag at the end of episode 49.

TV Nihon tracker: http://tvnihon.dragoneye.ca/
[T-N]bishojo_senshi_sailor_moon_-_acts38-Final_SpecialAct (3272 MB)
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 05:10   Link #670
tyciol
*Artist

The links on the tracker lack specificity, is it possible to update them?

Specifically, I assume everyone interested in primarily interested in the Tv-Nihon batches. To save people the trouble of using the search engine:
1-18: http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/torre...ails.php?id=62
19-36: http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/torre...ails.php?id=63
37-49: http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/torre...ls.php?id=1520

My guess is 37+ was a much later addition considering the numbering. I hope this helps anyone experiencing the initial confusion I did when trying to search Nihon.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
magical girl