AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-05-10, 16:56   Link #81
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Well, that would depend on the definition of 'date', ne?

I remember my first time being out with a girl I liked. I was five, and it was summer. We went to the park and then to a pool and swam together. While we were walking around, we held hands, and we admitted that we 'liked' each other. But that doesn't really count, we were being watched over by our respective mothers, whom I remember making light of it.

First time out with a girl I liked that didn't involve parental oversight? I was ten, and we went to watch a hockey game that a mutual friend's older brother was playing in, kind of a thing that much of our small, sixty-student private school got together to do, but she and I were together apart from that group. I did my hair kinda nice and gave her flowers and held her hand the whole evening. It got a little weird the next day though, because the kid whose brother we went to see also had a crush on the same girl.

First proper date was with the girl I was in love with in my senior year of High School. I was sixteen and she was eighteen, and we had flown cross-country with our debate team to attend the invitational tournament at Harvard. Since I knew the area pretty well from having lived there for years beforehand, I showed her around, especially taking her to places that were precious to me in my childhood. We talked a lot about the fast-approaching end of High School some, which ultimately ended up being the reason nothing consistent came of our situation.

...Come to think of it, she promised me a date in NYC then that she still owes me. XD
Old 2010-05-10, 21:48   Link #82
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

It was bad very bad indeed lets just say I got punched in the face half way throw the date never grab her ass when she is walking even thew it look so perfect in that skirt
Old 2010-05-10, 22:07   Link #83
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
It was bad very bad indeed lets just say I got punched in the face half way throw the date never grab her ass when she is walking even thew it look so perfect in that skirt
Very good advice there.... *Taking notes* .....
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 11:11   Link #84
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

Send a message via MSN to psycho_luny
well it was pretty romantic yet extremely funny.
this is the short version
we went to the park, had a nice long picknick. halfway we decided to go the water and feed the ducks, i fell in the water and she laughed. then it started to rain pretty hard and then i laughed cuz she didn't had anything on but t-shirt, so i gave her my jacket. i carried her home on my back and we kissed goodbye.