Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 02:10   Link #101
BaltazarDZ
Lazy Bum

Send a message via MSN to BaltazarDZ Send a message via Yahoo to BaltazarDZ
Personally I think that perhaps it is because of the simplicity of Ichigo's attack. It's simply a matter of compressing a reiatsu in your zanpaktou and then releasing it. I have suspicions that given effort actually most of shinigami would be able to learn it.
Old 2010-05-28, 02:28   Link #102
Alchemist007
*Author

If they're trying to finish off Aizen, perhaps a bankai Tenshou would've been wiser?
Old 2010-05-28, 03:10   Link #103
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
If they're trying to finish off Aizen, perhaps a bankai Tenshou would've been wiser?
They are obviously not trying to finish him off, just playing grab ass. Getting to know whats on the table to go full out. It's all according to Urahara's plan because obviously thats how it's going to end.. when Ichigo delivers the final blow and anyone else will say 'just as planned' to Aizen, thats probably Aizen's realisation of defeat that he has been outplanned the whole time!
Old 2010-05-28, 03:21   Link #104
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

So what, Ichigo's mask time reverted to 10 seconds?
Old 2010-05-28, 07:14   Link #105
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
My theory: Isshin's zanpakuto can copy any other zanpakuto's ability including Aizen's.
That's too powerful, I think. Maybe it's Ichigo that has the copy ability, but he doesn't know it yet. Or maybe Ichigo needs the Hougyouku to complete the ability.
Old 2010-05-28, 09:32   Link #106
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
So what, Ichigo's mask time reverted to 10 seconds?
I wouldn't say it reverted, it got stronger so he'll need more endurance to use it (like using a heavier dumbbell). That's my theory at least.
Old 2010-05-28, 11:10   Link #107
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Not much development in this chapter. Aizen will most likely recover again.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-05-28, 11:39   Link #108
ikorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wouldn't say it reverted, it got stronger so he'll need more endurance to use it (like using a heavier dumbbell). That's my theory at least.
Wouldn't it just be because he was about to crap his pants? Seems shinigami power fluctuates on that all the time.
Old 2010-05-28, 11:43   Link #109
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikorack View Post
Wouldn't it just be because he was about to crap his pants? Seems shinigami power fluctuates on that all the time.
That's possible too. Anything is possible until we get some kind of explanation...when we will get any kind of explanation about anything...I don't even think God knows.
Old 2010-05-28, 11:58   Link #110
ikorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's possible too. Anything is possible until we get some kind of explanation...when we will get any kind of explanation about anything...I don't even think God knows.
Ichigos fight with Kenpachi sounds like a good explanation of this to me. (or should i say the ken-chans harassment that leads to the fight)
Old 2010-05-28, 13:28   Link #111
Raghar

Can we have a story? Neither Bleach, nor LFG had story progression this week.

Saying Urahara is smart isn't exactly a story progression.
Old 2010-05-28, 16:18   Link #112
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghar View Post

A little
I thought Aizen would say he was more smart then Urahara since he didn't master the Hyougoko
Old 2010-05-28, 18:17   Link #113
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghar View Post

LFG?

And as far as story progression we have Ichigo now weaker then he was a n00b shinigami, hows that?

Lets hope the father doesn't get killed as some lame attempt at powering up Ichigo to level [whatever he is at now] + 1.
Old 2010-05-28, 19:51   Link #114
Kurohitsugi

Ok, here are some images to backup some ideas...

First off, I wondered years ago, if Zanpaktous could be inherited, because first there was Tousen and his dead friend, who shared the same zanpaktou (but Kubo got rid of that or he forgot it himself...)... but secondly, Ichigos and Isshins zanpaktous look REALLY similar.

We got a glimpse of Ichigos sword in an unreleased state only once, back in Episode 19:
Spoiler for Ichigos Zanpaktou:

Compare that to Isshins Zanpaktou...
Spoiler for Isshins Zanpaktou:

It would also explain, why Tessai was so freaked out when he saw Ichigos sword the first time... maybe he knew that he has seen that sword before.
Spoiler for Tessais wtf face:

But all that would require, that Kubo really put some thought in it previously, but I have my doubts...
Old 2010-05-28, 21:38   Link #115
Hav0kkx

Urahara vs. Aizen = Kira vs. Near

"Oh! I planned this!" "Well, I knew you were going to planned that so I planned this!" "O RLY? I planned this to counter your plan to counter my plan!" "Yeah but you overlooked this plan to overrun that counter to override my plan to counter your plan!~"

....x_x
Old 2010-05-28, 22:38   Link #116
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post

First off, I wondered years ago, if Zanpaktous could be inherited, because first there was Tousen and his dead friend, who shared the same zanpaktou (but Kubo got rid of that or he forgot it himself...)... but secondly, Ichigos and Isshins zanpaktous look REALLY similar.

We got a glimpse of Ichigos sword in an unreleased state only once, back in Episode 19:

It would also explain, why Tessai was so freaked out when he saw Ichigos sword the first time... maybe he knew that he has seen that sword before.

But all that would require, that Kubo really put some thought in it previously, but I have my doubts...
When it comes to the main character's origin of his powers or his sword, Kubo may have very well thought out where it all came from.

It's the other characters that I think he thought up on a whim.
Old 2010-05-28, 22:46   Link #117
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Urahara vs. Aizen = Kira vs. Near
A horrible fight that should never have happened because the real fight already ended?
Old 2010-05-28, 23:06   Link #118
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
Personally I think that perhaps it is because of the simplicity of Ichigo's attack. It's simply a matter of compressing a reiatsu in your zanpaktou and then releasing it. I have suspicions that given effort actually most of shinigami would be able to learn it.

Even if they could, a small bit of his reiatsu is bigger than theirs. It wouldn't be the same. Isshin is Ichigo's father. It's why he used it and not some random Shinigami
Old 2010-05-29, 02:41   Link #119
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post

that was a brilliant spot

i never noticed it in the manga, though, which might have lead me to think this was an anime design guff. but who's to say.

ishiin said those who reach captain level will be able to control the size of their swords - maybe ishiin's shikai is a regular sized meat cleaver? and his bankai is a toothpick?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-05-29, 05:49   Link #120
Kurohitsugi

And another thing I've noticed:
When Ichigo had his inner dialogue while fighting Kenpachi, Zangetsu gave him a simple katana and said this:
Spoiler for Zangetsu:

Maybe I am reading too much into that line, but how comes Zangetsu knows one detail like this about Gotei13 and Ichigo doesn't?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread