AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-01, 16:49   Link #17981
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Season II probably won't end at chapter 40, like Season I, theres a reason for this, but i forgot, perhaps one of these peoples can explain it for you
In volume 4 the author has said that Season II will be 12 volumes long, in volume 7 he has said that 12 volumes probably wont be enough so at 4 chapters per volume that make 48 chapters minimum.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 16:55   Link #17982
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
K thx, i wasn't too keen on reading 898 pages D:
So we might get a conclusion if the nxt arc is actually going to be plotdeveloping, and not totally filler
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 17:30   Link #17983
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
In volume 4 the author has said that Season II will be 12 volumes long, in volume 7 he has said that 12 volumes probably wont be enough so at 4 chapters per volume that make 48 chapters minimum.
With that being said, than it sounds like Season II is gonna be the final Season then.
Old 2010-11-01, 17:42   Link #17984
GrimJack

your count is off only because in the later volumes Ikeda has put in 5 chapters per tank
Old 2010-11-01, 17:53   Link #17985
Tachibana
タチバナ

Mybad, but we do know is that its gonna go past 40 though, so i might be right or i might be wrong.
Old 2010-11-01, 19:09   Link #17986
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yeah, but chances are with the way things are going, season II could continue all the way up to 80 or more chapters with all the loose ends we have so far.... especially if things keep with this resent set of chapters trends and take forever to get through the important, non-filler arcs. Of course, back during volume 4, Ikeda didn't add in a whole mess load of other story threads working against our heroes.

Back then it was only Fairy Tale they had to deal with, and they didn't even rear their ugly heads until late into volume 4 anyway. So now, not only will Tsu-kun and them have to deal with FT, NOW they have to figure how to deal with Alucard, and they have to figure out what those egg things are and how to deal with them too. And those are just the major threats to their peaceful lives they may have to protect themselves and their families from. They also do need their R&R chapters as well to develop their relationships and themselves. So, there ain't gonna be NO closure any time soon. If anything, there will just simply be a change in venue.
Old 2010-11-01, 19:18   Link #17987
GrimJack

I think at least 50 chapters anyway, being the minimum I feel necessary to wrap all this stuff up

personally I think it may hit 60 but with luck your 80 will be reached
Old 2010-11-01, 19:31   Link #17988
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yeah, but chances are with the way things are going, season II could continue all the way up to 80 or more chapters
Yeah, thats what im thinking as well i dont mind that, Ikeda might double the amount of chapters, which would be 80 instead of 40.
Old 2010-11-01, 20:39   Link #17989
tyler101

i think that from the beginning of r v anime series tsukune already had some sort of power judging when the 2nd time moka tried to bite him he saw through her rosario but then again that just might be wishful thinking
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 21:13   Link #17990
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler101 View Post
i think that from the beginning of r v anime series tsukune already had some sort of power judging when the 2nd time moka tried to bite him he saw through her rosario but then again that just might be wishful thinking
I see that you're new here. One piece of advice, NEVER reference the shitty ass anime for anything related to the awesomeness that is the manga Most people in here hate the anime and would rather see it burned at the stake.

It's been discussed to death here but I guess reading through 900 pages of posts isn't too much fun, so to get to the point - Tsukune doesn't have some sort of latent power or ability. There's nothing concrete that hints to Tsukune being anything more than an ordinary human when he first entered the Academy.

Man, the new chapter needs to get here yesterday That cover image of Tsukune and Moka has me foaming at the mouth to see what'll happen. And to add my $0.02 to the current discussion, I don't really see R+V ending in 12 volumes. There's far too many lose ends to connect and the whole story about Fairy Tale just started to get built up. I can't see it coming to a resolution so quickly.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 21:30   Link #17991
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune was human in the beginning, now hes on the verge of becoming one of the most powerful Vamp/Shinso in the R+V universe.

Even though the anime isnt as good as the manga, i still watch it because i like the colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I don't really see R+V ending in 12 volumes. There's far too many lose ends to connect and the whole story about Fairy Tale just started to get built up. I can't see it coming to a resolution so quickly.
I totally agree with that.
Old 2010-11-02, 01:31   Link #17992
Chris38

@FriedRice

Well I agree with you, since I don't see the R+V manga ending in 12 volumes either, especially if we consider ... that Ikeda still adds new plot elements and character's into the story, which isn't something you usually do, if you're thinking about ending a manga story.

As for Tsukune, well like you said FriedRice he was originally a normal human and personally I don't think that particular fact is going to be changed in the future, since it would cause a conflict with Sun's arc, were Tsukune was able to beat up yakuza gang who kidnapped Outer Moka and Sun, because he was originally human

After all, for now .. it's not like being partially human is affecting Tsukune in some negative way, actually it makes Tsukune stronger compared to someone who was born as a vampire, since ... because of his human origins ... Tsukune isn't affected by the weaknesses that vampires usually posses .

So I don't really see ... why some people are trying to change what Tsukune was at the beginning of the story ... after all, at the current point Tsukune's "humanity" has a large effect on the plot of the story ... not to mention that changing Tsukune's origins, is going to make Tsukune weaker, then he currently is ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 02:57   Link #17993
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wooo! 900 pages!

Needs a fanservice image!
Spoiler for panties:
Old 2010-11-02, 07:13   Link #17994
Tachibana
タチバナ

Oh my, i wonder what the next images will be once it reaches 1000
Old 2010-11-02, 08:01   Link #17995
Chris38

On some other information about chapter 36 (which, unfortunately hasn't appeared yet ), the title of chapter 36 is "Injured Persons", which suggests that there might be quite a lot of "emotional stuff" in chapter 36

(The jp. verb is mainly for physical wounded/injured/damaged, etc, but also has "to get hurt feelings" as a possible meaning. )

I hope that the raws are going to appear soon, since judging from the title ... it seems that chapter 36 is going to be pretty interesting ...
Old 2010-11-02, 08:15   Link #17996
Tachibana
タチバナ

The chapter title "Injured Persons", would most likely mean "emotional" pain, rather than "physical" pain, which also means more Moka X Tsukune in this upcoming chapter, i have no doubt, of course, i don't think Akuha will be involved, i think its still a chapter early for them to reunite.
Old 2010-11-02, 08:32   Link #17997
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The chapter title "Injured Persons", would most likely mean "emotional" pain, rather than "physical" pain, which also means more Moka X Tsukune in this upcoming chapter, i have no doubt, of course, i don't think Akuha will be involved, i think its still a chapter early for them to reunite.
Well, we will see about that ... I agree with you, that the title might mean emotional pain ... not physical, but ... unfortunately we have to wait till the chapter is going to be released properly to verify that.

After all, besides the title ... we haven't got any other clues about chapter 36, so it seems we have no option, but to wait ... until the chapter finally appears ... to verify what Ikeda actually meant ... by naming chapter 36 like that ...
Old 2010-11-02, 08:49   Link #17998
Tachibana
タチバナ

Totally, hopefully it will be released tommorow, but all i can say is that "Injured Persons", aint no fancy chapter title, indeed we will see what happens, but im hoping for more Moka and Tsukune time, there "relationship", has yet to be resolved, regarding Moka's and Tsukune's feelings, but perhaps it will reach its next level.
Old 2010-11-02, 11:36   Link #17999
tyler101

who is ikeda
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 12:07   Link #18000
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler101 View Post
who is ikeda
Is that a trick question? lol

Ikeda is the author of Rosario Vampire
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire