AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-19, 17:24   Link #1
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Episode 83 Discussion Thread

http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent/

Last edited by Grav; 2004-02-19 at 18:13.
Old 2004-02-19, 18:04   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Thanks for the heads up Grav, but that information belongs in this thread.

But instead of a mod closing this thread, let's make it into The Official Episode 83 Discussion thread.

After watching episode 83 we truly saw how much Luffy cares for his crew. He was very determined to get Sanji and Nami to the doctor no matter what. Oh, and I also thought Zoro was kick ass cool when he handled all those guys like nothing (but for Zoro it should of been nothing).
Old 2004-02-19, 18:12   Link #3
Grav
Gone

In my defense, I thought there was a similar thread to the announcement thread but it wasn't stickied so I didn't find it.

BOLD BOLD BOLD BOLD USING BOLD
Old 2004-02-19, 18:22   Link #4
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
In my defense, I thought there was a similar thread to the announcement thread but it wasn't stickied so I didn't find it.
A thread doesn't need to be stickied to be found. In either case, this thread is gonna be used for Episode 83 Discussion, and since thier was gonna be one anyways, you didn't really do any thing wrong .
Old 2004-02-19, 18:22   Link #5
Ral
Idea!

Good episode. That was painful when Luffy started to slide down the cliff and the blood stains on it. Funny seeing Ussop's face all swallen like that. Finally, I know what Chopper sounds like.
Old 2004-02-19, 18:43   Link #6
Grav
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
A thread doesn't need to be stickied to be found. In either case, this thread is gonna be used for Episode 83 Discussion, and since thier was gonna be one anyways, you didn't really do any thing wrong .
I figured it got deleted from the forums being down or somesuch. I didn't know what the thread was called so I didn't look very hard.
Old 2004-02-19, 18:56   Link #7
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Wow chopper looks like a little stuffed animal....urge to kick....must kick

jk
Old 2004-02-19, 19:02   Link #8
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
God it sucks royal ass that the subs are 100 episodes behind the anime.

I want to see this Crocodile fool, and god I want to see Shanks do something.
Old 2004-02-19, 19:28   Link #9
Grav
Gone

Riddle me this.. JUST A YES OR NO ANSWER PLEASE

Does Shanks or one of his crew tear shit up in the anime?
Old 2004-02-19, 19:34   Link #10
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Riddle me this.. JUST A YES OR NO ANSWER PLEASE

Does Shanks or one of his crew tear shit up in the anime?
The answer is Yes.
Old 2004-02-19, 19:37   Link #11
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yes they do.

Hey, Hiko, I do agree with you. K-F needs to put some steam on as soon as they get a chance and go dump mode on us again. To K-F: I know you guys got school and school is more important, but how about this? If you've got people who can work ahead as they get time, by all means have them do it. I think it will help out later on. Especially the translators.

Even if you can only get out one episode a week that's quality for right now, that's fine. Concentrate on school first. But the idea I have with working ahead will pay off later when you guys got time to do a dump because it would be cool if we could get caught up to date with the anime over the next couple of months.

But other than that, keep up the great work. I love your subs.
Old 2004-02-19, 19:50   Link #12
Tommy
Mr. Prince

This episode was alright. I really enjoyed Ussop's swollen face it had me rolling on the floor. Also Luffy is fricken insane by not wearing any warm clothing at all. It was painful just watching him climb that tower.
Old 2004-02-19, 19:57   Link #13
Sethi
StormRider

I agree i would also want to see episodes come out a bit faster, Lord Raiden that's a good sugestion by the way work ahead of time.
But hey if you guys can't release it faster than this then no biggie just release at your own speed and we shall continue to download and give thanks to all of Kaizoku-Fansubs for their awesome work with the subs and quality of the episodes

Now to the episode in question Chopper voice in the anime is excellent suits the character really well, also the part where Vivi beats up Ussop so he won't die and then he shows up with a swollen face is lots of fun, and you've got to love Zoro he kicked the ass of Wapol Soldiers just to get a Jacket, and it hurts to look at Luffy climbing that mountain with shorts, a shirt, without Shoes and Gloves and to top it off carring Sanji and Nami, i think it's in this moments that we see why they all follow Luffy he would prefer to die than to give up or see is Nakama suffer.
Old 2004-02-19, 23:20   Link #14
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
This episode was so-so. Kinda boring IMO, half the episode only showed Luffy climbing the tower.
But it was funny when Vivi slapped Usopp lol

Can't wait for next episode... we've finally seen Chopper! WO-HO!
Old 2004-02-19, 23:59   Link #15
Lulu
~ Wakka's Woman ~

It's about time we meet Chopper! I've been wondering what he's like for a very long time.

I'm sure K-F is releasing as fast as they can. No doubt they love One Piece just as much if not more than we do and they want to get it released quickly. They're releasing something like one a week? To me that already seems like a very fast rate considering all the work that goes into it.
Old 2004-02-20, 00:03   Link #16
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

downloading now. What chapter is this ep?

KF is pro bro.
Old 2004-02-20, 10:42   Link #17
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea I thought that the episode was kind of slow too but a) We got to meet Chopper and B) It was pretty dang funny when Ussop's face became swollen. :-)
Old 2004-02-21, 04:15   Link #18
ninraven

I think this was the best episode since leaving little garden. Personally I'm not digging the winter island story right now. It's the only one i havent liked. Hell i even liked the one with the dragon and that little girl.

I just don't see how Wapol is a ligitimate threat as a villain. Unless theres a new baddie comming to town like Mr. whatever number, I'm not digging Wapol.

I did like this episode since it's the first time that I ever cringed at an anime. Luffys fingers sliding down the tower were just brutal to see. Iv'e scraped my fingers trying to open stuff up or lift things in the winter and it hurts like a bitch. That was probably the most painful thing ive seen and can relate to. None of us can really relate to getting shot or getting cut with a sword, but i bet people know how brutal ice can be on your fingers trying to do something in the winter.

Also, One Piece hadn't done anything funny in a long time, but even I laughed at Ussop's swollen face.

"Is it me or is my field of vision narrower?"
"Is it me or does my head seem really heavy?"
"Is it me or..."

I cracked up.
Old 2004-02-21, 05:18   Link #19
soraryu

Wapol is possibly serving as kind-of-like comic relief at this point in the anime.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-21, 12:24   Link #20
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Spoiler:
Closed Thread