AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 18 23.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 29.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 22.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 15.58%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.79%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.30%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-12-19, 18:28   Link #101
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

God no. This arc has been the best so far. I just hope they don't screw it up down the road.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:35   Link #102
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
God no. This arc has been the best so far. I just hope they don't screw it up down the road.
the novel didn't screw it up and it turn better. Wish for the anime to do some decent animation. Even just for the last 2 episode of the arc.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:41   Link #103
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Even with the wavering animation which i hope gets better, this episode has its good points. First is Mikoto delivering an awesome punch to Touma (in relatively bad animation though). The next is Himegami blowing up to pieces... didn't expect that to happen i guess. She still gets saved though. If only Kanzaki was really here things would spice up even more.

I guess an episode like this is something we should expect since its in the middle of a big arc. I would presume that the next episodes would be amazing after a few dull episodes like this and the one before.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:56   Link #104
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Even with the wavering animation which i hope gets better, this episode has its good points. First is Mikoto delivering an awesome punch to Touma (in relatively bad animation though). The next is Himegami blowing up to pieces... didn't expect that to happen i guess. She still gets saved though. If only Kanzaki was really here things would spice up even more.

I guess an episode like this is something we should expect since its in the middle of a big arc. I would presume that the next episodes would be amazing after a few dull episodes like this and the one before.
Mikotos punch didn't have bad animation. If ur talkin about the scene right after my avatar pic its because it was for comedy reasons.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 19:04   Link #105
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Mikotos punch didn't have bad animation. If ur talkin about the scene right after my avatar pic its because it was for comedy reasons.
thats what i consider a bad direction, mikotos punch have much more impact than both orianas figth so far, and i really hope this series get a "quality upper" because if this continues i know a lot of ppl me included will drop this and stick with the LN.
Old 2010-12-19, 19:06   Link #106
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
thats what i consider a bad direction, mikotos punch have much more impact than both orianas figth so far, and i really hope this series get a "quality upper" because if this continues i know a lot of ppl me included will drop this and stick with the LN.
Geez people 3 eps of SOME bad animation scenes and ur about to call quits?
Old 2010-12-19, 19:23   Link #107
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Geez people 3 eps of SOME bad animation scenes and ur about to call quits?
bad episodes in general would be 2 for me, and i mean if this keeps up, i mean this episode looked like milky homes, but the second is intended that way, not other of the jc series had any animation issues this(last couple episodes)bad, it seems that that damn chiaki kon craps over my favorite storys one way or another....
Old 2010-12-19, 20:00   Link #108
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
bad episodes in general would be 2 for me, and i mean if this keeps up, i mean this episode looked like milky homes, but the second is intended that way, not other of the jc series had any animation issues this(last couple episodes)bad, it seems that that damn chiaki kon craps over my favorite storys one way or another....
i agree about how im a little shocked about some scenes but its not going to make me hate the episode or series over a minute or 2 or bad animation out of the whole 20 minutes.
Old 2010-12-19, 20:46   Link #109
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
i agree about how im a little shocked about some scenes but its not going to make me hate the episode or series over a minute or 2 or bad animation out of the whole 20 minutes.
not hate, its more dissapointment, i was complaining about the first eps, but that was all about comparing to S1, but now is out of hand, also it has been more than 1 or 2 minutes, last episode would be 2 mins of good quality and 20 of LoL/WTF-quality.
Old 2010-12-19, 20:48   Link #110
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
not hate, its more dissapointment, i was complaining about the first eps, but that was all about comparing to S1, but now is out of hand, also it has been more than 1 or 2 minutes, last episode would be 2 mins of good quality and 20 of LoL/WTF-quality.
i watched all 4 eps so far on my tv. They 2 mins of good is over-exaggeration.
Old 2010-12-19, 20:51   Link #111
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You would like that wouldn't you?

But no, he's away on business trip, and is apparently on good term with Touya, both of them had no idea of the connection through their children though.

Talking of Touya, I can safely say he's the best done father character in anything I've ever seen. He's made to be exactly like an older Touma, it's his character, but it's still awesome.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:52   Link #112
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Talking of Touya, I can safely say he's the best done father character in anything I've ever seen. He's made to be exactly like an older Touma, it's his character, but it's still awesome.
Passing off his wonderful traits to the unlucky Touma, it was bound to happen
Old 2010-12-20, 04:17   Link #113
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Oriana is something, isn't she? Dora the Slutty Explorer last week, Princess Jasmine as a Hooker this week. This woman must have one interesting closet.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 15:49   Link #114
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy Lechance View Post
I'm already a bit biased because Himegami-chan's voice is performed by the sweet and adorable Noto Mamiko (who I LOVE to death), but after her horrific and tragic brush with death thanks to one sadistic blonde shotacon slut, I bet I'm NOT the only one who wants Touma to do THIS to Oriana's slutty face:

Now its YOUR turn to bleed, you sadistic bitch!!
That's exactly what Oriana needs now!

Quote:
With a manlier scream though
Yes, his screams were so totally gay there... add to that his very gay hair style, and he's really the Gay-Lord
Like that, he could easily star in one of the gay games, like the one here (from the midnight sale in the latest Ore no Imouto episode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
well, animation quality collapse aside, this was quite an excellent episode.

very sensual fight, indeed.
Leg-humping ftw!

Quote:
poor Himegami, all she could do (during her short-time appearance) was delighting us with some nice wet-shirt fanservice =>
Spoiler:
...before exploding in a blood-bath.
Tragic indeed... her wet-tshirt merits shall not be forgotten!

Quote:
also, have to say I'm liking all the italian language (ab)use they're putting into this.
It's certainly interesting
Old 2010-12-20, 18:51   Link #115
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Well done episode. First the comedic part (e.g. Mikoto's own mother poking fun at Mikoto's breasts, proudly flaunting her own), then the action part.

Then Oriana's wicked nature gets finally fully confirmed. She was already quite reckless when she affixed that spell to a pole, where it was quite likely that an ordinary person would touch it and be harmed by it. Now she cruelly attacks a harmless girl (Himegami) just on the remote chance that she actually might be someone dangerous for her.
I seriously hope she'll have an encounter with Accellerator who'll demonstrate his speciality, punching girls, by beating her into a bloody pulp and then dropping her off the top of some high building
I was laughing a lot at how Misuzu poked fun at Mikoto's (lack of) chest while hers caught Touya's attention. Misuzu is really something of a character.

About Oriana... talk about a wicked crazy character, I got really mad at what she did to Himegami. I also wish a super angry Touma or Accelerator can get in her way, beat the hell out or her arse, make a bloody mess out of it, rip her body piece by piece, and scatter the parts in all 4 corners of the city. It's not everyday that some fictional character brings out some evil thoughts, but she sure is one of the worst kind deserving the worst imaginable punishments before death.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 18:53   Link #116
Miraluka
Banned

Oh hohoho! You have to wait what it comes next the upcoming arcs.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 19:39   Link #117
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh hohoho! You have to wait what it comes next the upcoming arcs.
assuming thw world doeanst end one year from now, after all the first sign already apeeared: the tokyo anime/manga ban.
Old 2010-12-20, 19:54   Link #118
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
assuming thw world doeanst end one year from now, after all the first sign already apeeared: the tokyo anime/manga ban.
If the world ends before i get outta high school i'll be mighty pissed
Old 2010-12-20, 20:02   Link #119
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
If the world ends before i get outta high school i'll be mighty pissed
go blame the aztecs.
Old 2010-12-20, 20:10   Link #120
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request