AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-26, 05:04   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Hanasaku Iroha - Character Discussion - Wakura Yuina

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Wakura Yuina related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Hanasaku Iroha fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-04-26, 10:28   Link #2
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

We haven't learned much about her just yet, but from a purely 'looks' perspective, she is the one that strikes me as the cutest of all the girls.

Would love to see an "upgraded" yuri fantasy including her.
Old 2011-04-26, 11:38   Link #3
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Haruka Tomatsu speaking Kansai-ben is kinda weird to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
We haven't learned much about her just yet, but from a purely 'looks' perspective, she is the one that strikes me as the cutest of all the girls.

Would love to see an "upgraded" yuri fantasy including her.
With whom? Minchi??
Old 2011-04-26, 11:40   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Well their faces are all pretty much the same, so I guess you mean facial expression and hairstyle. For me Ohana is the pretiest and Yuina is probably the ugly duckling in the group (if we’re just comparing the four of them).
Old 2011-04-26, 13:30   Link #5
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
With whom? Minchi??
I was thinking something with Nako instead, but Minchi is fine too!

And I do like her hairstyle.
Old 2011-04-26, 19:11   Link #6
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
For me, Minko is the most attractive in terms of looks (not personality though... ) and with Nako being the least. Would place Yuina above Ohana personally. I tend to have a thing for long-haired girls...
Old 2011-07-07, 08:52   Link #7
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

After watching ep14, am I the only one who thinks that she hits a joint every once in a while?
Old 2011-08-08, 21:43   Link #8
DawnKPop
DawnKPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
For me Ohana is the pretiest and Yuina is probably the ugly duckling in the group (if we’re just comparing the four of them).
Well... I wouldn't quite say "ugly duckling"....... Yes, I agree that Ohana is the prettiest (In my opinion) but I can't quite say that Yuina's an "ugly duckling" I think that she's an admirable girl and a good friend, though she is ever so slightly materialistic... compared to Nako. Anyways, I'll have to agree with you on the "For me Ohana is the pretiest" hehe...... XD
Old 2011-08-09, 02:59   Link #9
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
They completely wrecked her character. For some reason, after her own arc, that kind of fake happiness she gave out when she was acting passive aggressive towards her fiance seems to have never disappeared. Either that, or maybe she's on drugs. In any case, I feel like she's trying too hard to act cheery. She should go back to that vibrating chair IMO.

Honestly, I feel the show is way too harsh on her. So she doesn't like running inns, geez.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-08-09, 07:45   Link #10
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Either that, or maybe she's on drugs. She should go back to that vibrating chair IMO.
bu-bu-bu-bu-but Ar-chon-Wiiiinng~~
Closed Thread

Tags
characters