AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-12, 18:40   Link #1
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Frogman

Frogman

Story & Art: Nylon

Description: Our hero who doesn’t know how to swim joins his school swimming club and begins to learn from their star swimmer who loves swimming more than anything. Good thing she's cute and nice to boot! (Source: MangaUpdates)

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Sports

Categories:
Spoiler:
Links: MangaUpdates
Get this manga thread template!
----

This is a pretty good series. I love the coach, the character dynamics are great and it's got swimming (was on swim team in HS, sadly it was not co-ed).

Swimsuits galore in this series too.
Old 2011-05-12, 19:14   Link #2
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL seriously what is with these threads popping up that I think were already around ages ago?!

I've been keeping with this from the very start, curiosity got the better of me when I saw a manga title that just said "FROGMAN".
I'm surprised I never went looking for thread before but then I think it's one of thoses series where you think your the only person reading it and ain't really worth the time to check for threads or what not.

Well moving on, I do like this alot, I mean whats not to like, it's got girls in swimsuits and ehhhh.......girls in swimsuits!
Is actually not bad, quite good in regards to the swimming side of things compared to say Umisho.

And yes I too also love the Coach
Old 2011-05-12, 19:43   Link #3
Johnny
Working the bags...

Sadly, our eyes are assaulted with Kawazu in a racing swimsuit for quite a few chapters...
Old 2011-05-12, 20:17   Link #4
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
LOL seriously what is with these threads popping up that I think were already around ages ago?!
Excuse me for being late to the party and wanting to talk about it.

Quote:
Well moving on, I do like this alot, I mean whats not to like, it's got girls in swimsuits and ehhhh.......girls in swimsuits!
Is actually not bad, quite good in regards to the swimming side of things compared to say Umisho.
For a while, I wasn't sure if we were going to have any romance, but I was pleasantly surprised.

My only gripe is Kawazu being stupid in school. The author could have at least given him good grades, lol.

Quote:
And yes I too also love the Coach
Who wouldn't love a buxom girl who only wears a bikini, no matter what?
Old 2011-06-14, 21:48   Link #5
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

*gasp*

Spoiler for Chapter 35:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen, sports