AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-24, 07:27   Link #7521
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
It will be easy to cut hair if your opponent doesn't know that you are really targeting hair rather than beheading you. You don't even need that many hair, only a few strand, heck maybe a single strand is enough. And so far there is no god or campione that is bald yet, so its not real weakness

And I think Godou cannot retort partially also because he realized the girl is not fully wrong.
Hey, I was just pointing some obvious weaknesses. For all we know, it can only be used once every so-and-so.

Also, did you miss this line in the story:
Quote:
Realizing he would simply bring about his own demise if he were to raise his objections, Godou endured and remained silent.
Considering how often his objections backfire on him, he's obviously learnt that it's not worth it. And with the current topic/situation/mood, it backfiring on him would probably get him stabbed.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:44   Link #7522
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Well, seeing closely how scary women is, no wonder Godou starting to be careful with Erica and Ena. But I also think he didn't retort because he start to realise that he really is a womanizer. Gotta be careful if he doesn't want to be stabbed.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:52   Link #7523
Gore17

No, it's because he realized that saying anything just gives them an excuse to get mad at him and stab him.

And Godou isn't a womanizer. He's a friendly person who happens to attract to women to him without him realizing it. It's like saying a naturally friendly women with a lot of men attracted to her is a seductress.

Now, if you said that his base nature is someone attracted to women, and enjoys being with them, then I would agree with you. But I don't think Godou's realized/accepted that yet, and I won't believe he has until I see him having a long talk with the girls about it.

Edit: You know, I wonder how the "harem" would react if Godou started to "officially" start going out with someone not in the harem.

...I'm know imagining a scenario where the girls confront him, and he outright states he never said stuff like "love you", or that they were in a relationship. That was them putting words in his mouth.

I know, I know, it wouldn't happen, I but I can't help but wonder what their reaction to such a thing would be. Perhaps an Illusion?
Old 2013-06-24, 08:08   Link #7524
bakapervert
A pervert

Sorry, I didn't mean to that he is a womanizer that purposefully attract women to him, but in term of result Godou already make several women fall for him even though he do it unawarely, not in the level of attraction anymore, but real love. And he already done several outrageous thing with the girls like kissing several of them at the same time, sleeping with them. I don't say that he is fully realize or accepting that yet, but at least he cannot really denied it like in the beginning. He already progress more in this acceptance of his true nature in this volume I think.

edit response: They are going to kill him. Painfully, slowly, horrifically. No doubt about that.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:16   Link #7525
Nihgthawk

I am sure it has been mentioned several times now what would happen, they would stab him. Hell remember when Lily entered the group the first thing Erica did when she saw Godou again was try to stab him. You can think of Ruska and Clotilde as future versions of the girls and how they would react.
Spoiler for spoiler:

My question is are they going to use the Warrior form at all in this volume. The only information on any god he has killed is Rudra (mabye) and so far we have no proof that the girls know of this yet.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:21   Link #7526
OverNOut
The Obsever

I wonder why didn't they just use the razor on Uldin then stab him that way there will be no way he won't be uninjured. Maybe that's the razor's weakness that it can only seal one person's power at one time.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:28   Link #7527
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
I wonder why didn't they just use the razor on Uldin then stab him that way there will be no way he won't be uninjured. Maybe that's the razor's weakness that it can only seal one person's power at one time.
You have to remember they do love him they don't really want him to die they just get into extremely high emotional states because of his fooling around and just snap a little. Also the stabing and sealing of his powers are two different incidents. Also Delilah's Razor is a divine artifact as long as the requirements of usage are met the curse should be applicable to any number of guys.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:31   Link #7528
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Godou is bound by genetics, no matter if his methods are different, it is in his blood. His mother Mayo Kusanagi attracts men to the point where her own son Godou calls her Femme Fatale (Though I think its meant to be a danger to their wealth than to their life) and has gain many expensive gifts. Ichirou Kusanagi is known to be a playboy back in the day and attracted many women. Afterwards he gain the ability to attract women even after marrying and despite not searching like he once did.

Godou is stuck with genetics, plus raise by them, his young brain must have soak some skills of their just like a baby would.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:31   Link #7529
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
You have to remember they do love him they don't really want him to die they just get into extremely high emotional states because of his fooling around and just snap a little.
There are many places you can stab a person without killing them but still cause a lot of pain and I'm sure they know where those places are.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:37   Link #7530
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
There are many places you can stab a person without killing them but still cause a lot of pain and I'm sure they know where those places are.
Quote:
Quote:
I am sure it has been mentioned several times now what would happen, they would stab him. Hell remember when Lily entered the group the first thing Erica did when she saw Godou again was try to stab him. You can think of Ruska and Clotilde as future versions of the girls and how they would react.
Spoiler for spoiler:

My question is are they going to use the Warrior form at all in this volume. The only information on any god he has killed is Rudra (mabye) and so far we have no proof that the girls know of this yet.
Guys, you do know that Delilah razor just seals a Campione's authority. Their natural and biological attributes are not sealed , remember them? Bones and tendons stronger than any metal or metal alloy, recovering that is unrealistic like a RPG game, and instincts beyond that of any animal.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:44   Link #7531
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post

You know, I wonder how the "harem" would react if Godou started to "officially" start going out with someone not in the harem.
?
the bigger question is what if he choose somebody in the harem which will be worse because then if his gf isn't around to give him the spell words he'd be dead plus each of these girls could give godou quite a fight
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 08:49   Link #7532
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
edit response: They are going to kill him. Painfully, slowly, horrifically. No doubt about that.
I did say "Illusion". Or a brainwashing Authority, either or.

And I was talking about their reactions, other then any potential stabbings.

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

You know, I really can't help but wonder how they would react and feel if Godou really did end up killing Uldin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou is bound by genetics, no matter if his methods are different, it is in his blood. His mother Mayo Kusanagi attracts men to the point where her own son Godou calls her Femme Fatale (Though I think its meant to be a danger to their wealth than to their life) and has gain many expensive gifts. Ichirou Kusanagi is known to be a playboy back in the day and attracted many women. Afterwards he gain the ability to attract women even after marrying and despite not searching like he once did.

Godou is stuck with genetics, plus raise by them, his young brain must have soak some skills of their just like a baby would.
It's been mentioned before. Also, I believe his father was mentioned to have such behaviour as well.
Old 2013-06-24, 08:50   Link #7533
ImperialFlameGod8190

ah part 4 is up and summed up quickly
Spoiler for part 4:
Old 2013-06-24, 09:01   Link #7534
Chris38

Hm ... regarding Godou's [women attraction] skill, having another Campione in his harem ... would probably be more then enough to keep the number of Godou's Ladies from increasing too far ... along with preventing Godou from being stabbed some day.

Of course, it would also be double edged sword, since adding a Campione girl into the harem, would definitely change the balance of it and increase the competitive factor, within it, but that's what you get, for being popular enough to make many girls attracted to you ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 09:13   Link #7535
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Hm ... regarding Godou's [women attraction] skill, having another Campione in his harem ... would probably be more then enough to keep the number of Godou's Ladies from increasing too far ... along with preventing Godou from being stabbed some day.

Of course, it would also be double edged sword, since adding a Campione girl into the harem, would definitely change the balance of it and increase the competitive factor, within it, but that's what you get, for being popular enough to make many girls attracted to you ...
ah we forgot about Luo Hao that would be interesting in its on right luo hoa godou and Aisha together at once.
Old 2013-06-24, 09:17   Link #7536
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
ah we forgot about Luo Hao that would be interesting in its on right luo hoa godou and Aisha together at once.
don't forget Annie(JPS),that would be interesting LOL
Old 2013-06-24, 09:18   Link #7537
kazzuya13

Quote:

It would be great if Lou Hao got wind off that Godou is missing. As the exalted elder sister that she is. She will go to the past and help Godou. Gotta feel sorry for the one that will deliver the news to her.
Old 2013-06-24, 09:33   Link #7538
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
don't forget Annie(JPS),that would be interesting LOL
the look I give this is the same one ayase is giving in the picture below your comment I don't need to say more

EDIT: Luo hao has probably had lunch with Aisha over the years u never know unfortunately I have a feeling doni will get involved since we forgot about him. And im curious if Godou kills Uldin will he take his authorities
Old 2013-06-24, 09:43   Link #7539
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
EDIT: Luo hao has probably had lunch with Aisha over the years u never know unfortunately I have a feeling doni will get involved since we forgot about him. And im curious if Godou kills Uldin will he take his authorities
In the spoilers for the volume it was mentioned that

Spoiler:

But even if that hasn't been the case, I think that the usurpation of authorities works only when a Heretic God is defeated, and it doesn't work when Campione fight with each other.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 09:43   Link #7540
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
In the spoilers for the volume it was mentioned that

Spoiler:

Not to mention I think that the usurpation of authorities works only when a Heretic God is defeated, and it doesn't work when Campione fight with each other.
okay that would be fun in its own right o well.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem