AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kannagi

Notices

Old 2009-09-11, 13:24   Link #601
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
But she's a god, she has to be a virgin In all seriousness, what does her not being a virgin have to do with the type of character she is? (I'm not aiming this question at you by the way, just a general question for those Otakus ) I mean, it doesn't change the fact that she's hilarious and is loads of fun
The simplest answer is that they are delusionary insecure misogynist idiots and its a good thing this faction is actually a minority even among otaku. Nagi is great fun no matter what her past is...

And actually goddesses often tend to be quite a frolicking lot in the various mythologies (especially Shinto but also Norse/Greek/Roman/Kelt/etc).
Old 2009-09-11, 13:37   Link #602
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The simplest answer is that they are delusionary insecure misogynist idiots and its a good thing this faction is actually a minority even among otaku. Nagi is great fun no matter what her past is...

And actually goddesses often tend to be quite a frolicking lot in the various mythologies (especially Shinto but also Norse/Greek/Roman/Kelt/etc).
Thank god that they're a minority, for a second there I thought it was the other way around.

Now that I think about it, you're right. Other mythologies tend to have very eccentric and not exactly what most people would envision a god as.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 18:21   Link #603
ZeBird0
In a tree

Oh, thanks Can anybody answer my last question?

And since the manga author is sick, will there be sequels? I really hope so, Kannagi was awesome.
Old 2009-09-11, 20:43   Link #604
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
And since the manga author is sick, will there be sequels? I really hope so, Kannagi was awesome.
Only time will tell...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 23:57   Link #605
ieatlotz

I hope there will be a sequal
ieatlotz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, shounen