AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 12 23.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 35.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 13.73%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.96%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.96%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-08, 03:57   Link #21
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
They should rename the series to Rika wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, she makes this show so awesome to watch week in and week out
You realized that literally translates to 'Rika has few friends' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitial View Post
Oh trust me. Rika will play a huge part in this season.
I suspect as much judging from her 'screentime' in the OP- She's right up there with Yozora and Sena.
Old 2013-02-08, 04:19   Link #22
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yozora gets emotional rather easily huh ? This is the second time she cried in front of the group from just experiencing a story, though admittedly this one might hit harder than the homogamu since it was effectively a peek into her future if she continued down this path.

P.S - btw, nobody brought up the ridiculously obvious Mayo Chiki parody in the first part ?
True, but from the looks of it, she has accepted that if things do turn out like that, they can't be helped.

I'm a bit surprised no one brought that up as well. Interestingly enough, Yuka Iguchi (Maria's VA) and Kana Hanazawa (Kobato's VA) voice the main heroine and the main character's little sister respectively.
Old 2013-02-08, 04:25   Link #23
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm more concerned as to how nobody's bringing up Doraemon. Kodaka's invention suggestions are a deader-than-dead giveaway.
Old 2013-02-08, 04:34   Link #24
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
True, but from the looks of it, she has accepted that if things do turn out like that, they can't be helped.
Nah, it's just tough talk.

Quote:
I'm a bit surprised no one brought that up as well. Interestingly enough, Yuka Iguchi (Maria's VA) and Kana Hanazawa (Kobato's VA) voice the main heroine and the main character's little sister respectively.
Also, both of them are from MF bunko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I'm more concerned as to how nobody's bringing up Doraemon. Kodaka's invention suggestions are a deader-than-dead giveaway.
I had my suspicions, but doraemon is not up my alley
Old 2013-02-08, 06:57   Link #25
Aeshma

Dullest episode so far.
Old 2013-02-08, 09:13   Link #26
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this episode is just a perfect one... with Rika of course... with MayoChiki's reference
seems like the only way to critique Yozora is using games... She realized lots of relationship-stuff things from the game

and also when their past got revealed, I can feel some killing intents from 3 other girls in the room... hehehe
Old 2013-02-08, 09:41   Link #27
garbage

oh oh, he or rather they got found out....

pretty wistful episode, first with that otome game...you think yozora did learn her lesson? "maybe I should have treated others more kindly" ah ah... fits her so much...,glad she got hit by that.her mean antics is really what's putting me off her. she would have been my favorite otherwise, little yozora was cute in the dream. at least it mostly backfires against her, just like that maid > butler uniform for Yukimura.

Second was that time-travel-NOT! device, wonder how that reveal will change their group dynamics. seems everyone was pretty serious about that. ( well except kobato & maria of course)

on a side note : wahh Rika's so cute again this episode. I find kawaii genius girls so irresistible ...ifonly she was not into BL >.< Kodaka's so bad calling her inventions boring, but I guess that's a joke there too. THAT G***** was as surprising as that F**K last episode was laughing so much . Kodaka's really so dense. oh well.

so many references I feel i'm not getting all of them >.<, well i'm not much of an Otaku so I guess that's a given....
Old 2013-02-08, 09:45   Link #28
ShiroiRyu

The otome game was FUCKING awesome ! XD
Old 2013-02-08, 10:05   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've never noticed this before, but Rika's seiyuu have quite a range of fun voice to play with- every scene where she freaks out was a joy to listen to
Misato Fukuen is an incredibly versatile and talented seiyuu. Just look up her list of roles. She deserves more recognition.
Old 2013-02-08, 10:41   Link #30
Peanutbutter

I was half-expecting Maria to come in during the Mayo Chiki reference but oh well.
Old 2013-02-08, 14:48   Link #31
Sumeragi
Banned

Endcard..... THAT ENDCARD!
Old 2013-02-08, 15:22   Link #32
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

You know, after the last episode I was kind a hoping they'd show more to Yozora than just her jealousy of other girls and bitchiness to Sena. I mean after all, she's the first girl and for all intents and purposed, this show is either going to end on a no pairing or a YozoraxKodaka ending, and if Yozora is going to win in the end then I'd like to actually feel like Sena's loss was at least somewhat reasonable.

Thankfully this episode was providing exactly what I was looking for. Yozora going through that otome game was pretty funny but the ending was a thoughful addition to her character and it did well to flesh out Kodaka's relationship with her.

Rika was funny but to be honest, I like her more when she's a complete raving lunatic.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:19   Link #33
Entravity

Rooting for Rika. I didn't really like her that much last season but she's pretty awesome now.
Old 2013-02-08, 18:46   Link #34
Solafighter
Hige

From episode to episode, Rika is getting better and better. Rika with blond hair, split into two ponytails is a ThumbsUP.

"Flagu bim bim, Senpai mo bim bim!"
Old 2013-02-08, 19:26   Link #35
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

"Maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but my route is really short!"

God, Rika has been amazing these past two weeks. I always thought she was great, but last season I worried that her one-note gags would get old if she had too much exposure. She's even more fun that before, and she's more versatile now.

Oddly, I may have misjudged Rika's intentions towards Kodaka... In S1, I was under the impression that the whole joke was that she just wanted to add some benefits to their friendship, and that her loveless sexual advances were what repulsed Kodaka about her. They always seemed like a great pair, commiserating together after the other members ruined another club activity, getting closer and closer until she would crudely, crassly proposition him and ruin the mood. The joke being that if she were actually serious about building a relationship with him instead of just tactlessly trolling for his junk, she could probably bag him right out from under Yozora and Sena, but she just. can't. help. herself.

Now it seems like she may be kind of serious about him? Ohoho.
Old 2013-02-08, 22:18   Link #36
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

What is with all these dating sims they all end up with you being alone at the end the first time you play
Old 2013-02-09, 03:15   Link #37
eiyuu99

Kodaka,"I want a rika-emon"

The players have "few" friends, so they're more likely to get the path of loneliness.
Old 2013-02-09, 13:55   Link #38
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
From episode to episode, Rika is getting better and better. Rika with blond hair, split into two ponytails is a ThumbsUP.

"Flagu bim bim, Senpai mo bim bim!"
Absolutely loved that part when she was trying to imitate a boner. xD
Old 2013-02-09, 16:01   Link #39
Haiprbim
Banned

Yet another amazing episode, makes me want to see the solution after Kodaka said the relation with Yozora out loud and that it was 10 years ago. :D
Old 2013-02-09, 17:08   Link #40
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
What is with all these dating sims they all end up with you being alone at the end the first time you play
That;'s why I play dating sims with walkthrough guide on my side...
Closed Thread