AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-26, 10:52   Link #21621
Tachibana
タチバナ

Vampires as an possible future antagonist? They would definitely be in a pickle, but according to Moka in chapter 40 of season I, vampires can love whom ever they please, so i don't really see any problems with that, but a vampire giving their blood to a human, that is where the problem will possibly lie. Hopefully by this time Issa and of course i'm praying so much for Akasha will have made their return to help the love couple out with this mess and of course one day those two will get married and Tsukune will become part of the Shuzen family, which will give him a high noble status amoung vampires, but then again he will have already gained a big reputation especially in the yokai underworld by this time (according to Fong-Fong, Tsukune already has a reputation), so it might cause a lot of yokai to respect him, including vampires.

Whatever challenge Issa gives Tsukune in order to gain his approval to marry Moka, he will pass with flying colors.
Old 2012-01-27, 01:30   Link #21622
Chris38

Well, we still don't know what role Issa is going to have in the story, since apart from the flashback to Moka's childhood (which, hasn't revealed much about his character), we haven't seen him appear in the main story, yet - so, at this point I'm a little hesitant to say that Tsukune will pass whatever test Issa gives him...

Still, Tsukune is the only one who is capable of removing Moka's Rosario, which shows that he truly loves Moka and doesn't mean her any harm, which certainly is going to portray him in a positive light...

Sure, vampires are free to love anyone, since that rule is not effective anymore, but the more I think about it, the more I believe that Moka has actually broken another vampire rule, which is not to give her blood to beings from an different race.

After all, why else would Inner Moka think to herself "Tsukune... Forgive Me..." before she injected Tsukune with her blood for the first time, during the fight with Kuyou ?

Of course, it could be because she's feeling responsible for the changes he might undergo due to her blood flowing inside his veins, but we also need to consider Kokoa's reaction once she learned that Moka has injected her blood into Tsukune... she looked surprised - maybe even shocked that her big sis would do something like that...

So yeah, the more I think about it, the more I believe that Tsukune having Moka's blood in his veins, will have more serious consequences, that don't have much to do with the changes that his body undergoes, due to the Shinso blood flowing in his veins.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 10:37   Link #21623
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Moka-chan! yay!:
Old 2012-01-28, 23:10   Link #21624
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Moka-chan! yay!:
So much like her mother, it's scary...and she looks no older than 14 there!! 0.0
Old 2012-01-29, 09:42   Link #21625
leokiko

Are we ever gonna get an anime that is a faithful adaptation to this awesome manga? 'Cuz the main reason why I never gave this a shot before last year was the fact I absolutely hated the anime.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 10:04   Link #21626
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Are we ever gonna get an anime that is a faithful adaptation to this awesome manga? 'Cuz the main reason why I never gave this a shot before last year was the fact I absolutely hated the anime.
Yeeaahhhh... no. That's a fan's pipe dream.
Old 2012-01-29, 18:46   Link #21627
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Personally, I wanted Tsukune to catch that pillar and flick it away and say something like, "Just as he said you'd react..."

Of course, Gyokuro would be all..."...who said that is how I'd react?"

Tsukune smirks and makes a slight bow. "Why, your husband of course, Lord Issa Shuzen."

*imagine's Gyokuro's 'Holy s*!' face* ...
Old 2012-01-29, 19:45   Link #21628
Tachibana
タチバナ

I don't really think Tsukune used that much power block the pillar, he still retained a calm demeanor after destroying it, but it was Gyokuro's power behind it that startled him.

Bottom line, this is just the tip of the iceberg to which that is Tsukune's power.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-29 at 23:17.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 00:52   Link #21629
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Personally, I wanted Tsukune to catch that pillar and flick it away and say something like, "Just as he said you'd react..."

Of course, Gyokuro would be all..."...who said that is how I'd react?"

Tsukune smirks and makes a slight bow. "Why, your husband of course, Lord Issa Shuzen."

*imagine's Gyokuro's 'Holy s*!' face* ...
That would have been an interesting thing to see.... but only if we got to see what Issa is doing now, if he's still alive and this "Masked King" didn't do to him what he did Sai-Lung's father.

Since the intro of this new antagonist, I think perhaps the chances of Issa being alive have diminished a bit, or his chances of being in hiding are greater if he felt he wasn't a match for this fool that even Gyokuro can't seem to go against.
Old 2012-01-30, 02:48   Link #21630
Chris38

I agree that Tsukune hasn't been serious when he was playing "Catch" with Gyokuro, since at that time he hasn't used anything that could be considered as a way to block the Jigen-tou that is Akua's preferred method of fighting.

After all, he only used the "super" physical strength that vampires have to block and shatter the pillar that was thrown at him - I know that Hokuto implied that he used something else, but until we learn more, I will stick to this assumption.

Personally I doubt we will see Tsukune getting serious until his fight with Akua, where we will finally learn how powerful Tsukune has got, and how stable his vampire abilities are - since, like I said earlier, I doubt that Tsukune has obtained full control over his Shinso blood and the abilities he receives from it.

As for Miyabi, I doubt that they will be fighting against him in the current arc, since he has got a plan off his own that he has made with Hokuto and Kiria, and at the moment Tsukune and the rest of the group are unknowingly putting that plan into motion, so why would he need to fight them - of course, it could be because he doesn't want to reveal his plan prematurely, but if that's the case, he won't need to get serious at all, against Tsukune and the rest of his group, which is going to mean that Tsukune won't need to get serious against him as well... (and actually converse his youkai energy for the fight against Akua)

Speaking of which, there hasn't been anything mentioned on how long it takes for a youkai to recover their youkai energy right ?

Well, since I think that an ayashi's youkai energy has a lot to do with their "physical energy", they need to rest, to be able to recover it, meaning that those who used a lot of their youkai energy in the current fight probably won't be useful anymore, and that Tsukune shouldn't participate in unnecessary fights, even if he has the most of youkai energy, since I amuse he would need to use a lot of it, during his fight with Akua.
Old 2012-01-30, 02:54   Link #21631
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I just want them to go back to school where R+V was actually fun to read
Old 2012-02-01, 11:38   Link #21632
marconii2002

Chapter 50 raw is out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:05   Link #21633
Chris38

Spoiler for 50:
Old 2012-02-01, 12:05   Link #21634
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Just watch the 50 raw..interesting..spoiler for 50 raw
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-01, 12:28   Link #21635
Chris38

Spoiler for 50:
Old 2012-02-01, 12:32   Link #21636
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 50:
Spoiler for 50:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:37   Link #21637
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 50:
for spoiler
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-01, 12:48   Link #21638
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
for spoiler
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 50:

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-02-01 at 13:00.
Old 2012-02-01, 14:08   Link #21639
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Got lazy and ended up not posting screenshots of the chapter when it appeared, but instead I'm bringing raptorfalcon's summary for ch.50. Significant kudos fly out to him, once again.

Spoiler for from a certain forum:
Old 2012-02-01, 14:22   Link #21640
Chris38

Thanks for the summary Renegade334

Spoiler for 50:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire