Notices

Old 2013-03-05, 05:40   Link #321
sky black swordman

Episode 9
Spoiler for :
Old 2013-03-05, 14:24   Link #322
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Eri and her high heels....
And the pantyhose and legs...such a perfect combination...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 21:08   Link #323
broken270
Defying gravity

Apparently, Utamaru is not considered a cute cat, the poor thing. And the Amakase detective agency is up for business, but the question is, for what?
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 20:19   Link #324
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Eri and her high heels....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
And the pantyhose and legs...such a perfect combination...
Completely agreed.
Would love to see her more (also perhaps a bit more about that sword-girl as well). I'm also surprised how strong they are that they... uhh tied Taka-kun up like that lol.

But... I got to say but there's a lot of blond characters in Da Capo II. I mean a lot. Now that I think about it, there's Rikka, Eri, Charlotte (well, her hair is more white but you get the idea), and Sakura. And they all have very good body (except Sakura again) which is... odd. D.C.III is sooo different than any of the previous Da Capo that sometimes it's a bit of a shock.

Also I'm laughing at some of the hate for Himeno which probably stems from her similarity to Nemu. However I think she's similar to her tsun but she's much more gentler compared to Nemu so it's kind of disheartening to see some people treating her so badly due to her similarity in looks to Nemu.

Mikoto's tsun is just so awesome for some reason. Ridiculously cute this episode too hahaha! Sara of course is always cute no matter how cool she seems lol.

Utamaru... poor thing... wait, it's supposed to be a cute cat?!?!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 20:58   Link #325
Divini
Senpai!

Well, that was a whole bunch of side characters that came out and left in a flash.

I didn't even get their names.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 21:00   Link #326
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Completely agreed.
Would love to see her more (also perhaps a bit more about that sword-girl as well). I'm also surprised how strong they are that they... uhh tied Taka-kun up like that lol.

But... I got to say but there's a lot of blond characters in Da Capo II. I mean a lot. Now that I think about it, there's Rikka, Eri, Charlotte (well, her hair is more white but you get the idea), and Sakura. And they all have very good body (except Sakura again) which is... odd. D.C.III is sooo different than any of the previous Da Capo that sometimes it's a bit of a shock.

Also I'm laughing at some of the hate for Himeno which probably stems from her similarity to Nemu. However I think she's similar to her tsun but she's much more gentler compared to Nemu so it's kind of disheartening to see some people treating her so badly due to her similarity in looks to Nemu.

Mikoto's tsun is just so awesome for some reason. Ridiculously cute this episode too hahaha! Sara of course is always cute no matter how cool she seems lol.

Utamaru... poor thing... wait, it's supposed to be a cute cat?!?!

And yeah, Mikoto was adorable, and Charles, Sara, and Rikka are just awesome too.

Spoiler for Presents for mangatron:

Enjoy! lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 21:26   Link #327
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post

People don't like Himeno?? That's news to me... I don't find ANY of the Da Capo III character unlikeable, they all have attractive personality traits.

I understand the comparison of Himeno to Nemu, even I thought the same before getting to know Himeno in the game. But come on, when has Himeno ever shown the level of bitchiness that Nemu shows in D.C.I?

I'm really glad Mikoto got her own episode, her personality is so funny. Love her voice too.

-----------
About "Eri." Is that a mistranslation of her name? Since her full first name is "Elizabeth." Therefore, the short form of her name (diminutive?) should be either Elly or Eli, the former looks better imo. HOWEVER.... On another site, she's called Eri... So I dunno... (I've always called her Elizabeth)

Either way, she's fricken gorgeous! I love that shade of blond, it makes hair look so soft. (Mafuyu in Seitokai no Ichizon Season 1 had the same shade )

Known as Eri: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...r&charid=52364
Known as Elizabeth: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=14921
Even the official site calls her Elizabeth, can't link that though, it has spoilers.

Her Seiyuu is "Kase Aina" btw.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 22:27   Link #328
Mazyrian

Checking the credits (and anidb page) Eri's name is in Kanji, so yeah, it's probably intended to be Eri (more accurately Eiri, I'd say - EDIT: No, it's probably Eri).
On the other hand, once again following the credits the other ones are indeed Gojouin Tomoe, Mary Holmes and Edward Watson.

Last edited by Mazyrian; 2013-03-06 at 22:58.
Mazyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 01:51   Link #329
cyberdemon

Mikoto just shot up to one of my favorite of the girls. There's just something about her lol
Old 2013-03-08, 12:25   Link #330
Yye1
Wide Right

^the robot appears and now i wonder if she will try to conquer the world again

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 17:14   Link #331
Haiprbim
Banned

The newest episode was purely amazing, cannot wait for more! :D
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 23:57   Link #332
Miraluka
Banned

Gotta have to admit it. Didn't see that coming.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 01:46   Link #333
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep10:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 01:48   Link #334
Marina2

Wow, that after credit scene O.o
Old 2013-03-10, 18:17   Link #335
sky black swordman

In episode 10, we got a brief cameo appearance from a Shirakawa, Nanaka Shirakawa. But we didn't see her face.
Old 2013-03-10, 18:46   Link #336
Yye1
Wide Right

^ guess they somehow managed to still squeeze in a Shirakawa

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-03-10, 20:55   Link #337
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
^ guess they somehow managed to still squeeze in a Shirakawa
Perhaps Mikoto is a Shirakawa. The hair color is about right and she has no known last name up until this point. perhaps she's Nanaka's daughter. Or perhap a descendent of Kotori. (Kotori and Nanaka aren't grandmother/ grandaughter)

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-03-11 at 00:18.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 21:07   Link #338
Yye1
Wide Right

Spoiler for Comparison to the game regarding Mikoto:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-03-10 at 21:44.
Old 2013-03-11, 00:10   Link #339
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Spoiler for Comparison to the game regarding Mikoto:
To be fair Kotori and Nanaka were quite different as well. Kotori was a calm Yamato Nadeshiko type while Nanaka is a genki girl type.
Old 2013-03-11, 20:53   Link #340
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Yes, isn't that great? I definitely applaud that change!
I do as well, Shima. I would probably stay away from the future Da Capo IV girls, though - at the rate Da Capo girls level up in lewdness each generation, by the time of Da Capo IV, being a female without an STD might merit an appearance on Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan
How can you *not* be fond of Rikka?
You'd have to be gay to be not fond of her
I think the most attractive girl physically is Lulu-nee (by a wide, wide margin), but she's a little vapid... Rikka is cute, and she also has some depth to her personality and a functional brain inside that skull of hers. Really, Rikka, Lulu, and Sakura all steal the show for me. Sakura's pretty adorable in this iteration, I like her manic, animalistic energy.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote