AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-08, 00:02   Link #121
Insane
Banned

suginami . . . seriously, is he a gay or something? He chose Kiyotaka over the cute girls in newspaper club?

Meh, atleast he got a cute worshipper (who's her name btw?) so i won't complain too much about it.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 00:58   Link #122
KBTKaiser

Nah, Suginami's just sticking to his guns/role of being a BRO to the protagonist, if you think about the past 2 versions.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 01:38   Link #123
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Charles(my #1) and Ricca(my #1.5) are the only reason I'm watching this.......

They drew Suginami's eyes really weird though. Previous Suginami's looked cooler.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 04:22   Link #124
Divini
Senpai!

You'd think the Yoshino/Asakura family line would learn after all these years just to chop the tree down and uproot the trunk or something. Look, it already adapted to using a smartphone now!
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 04:29   Link #125
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Is the characters still the same? I mean the designs are different from season one...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 04:47   Link #126
cyberdemon

The girls on the tv reminded me a lot of Yume and Otome. Lol

So 20 years after DCII. I wonder how many of them are the children of the DCII cast. Kiotaka is probably yoshiyuki and probably otomes child. I wonder if we'll see any of them like jun'ichi cameoed in DCII. Probably more likely considering that the time is more closer than between DCI and DCII.

damn though. The girls are stacked this series. DCI didn't have much in terms of size. DCII had a couple good ones. In DCIII they're in the majority for the main heroines. LOL!

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-01-08 at 05:03.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 05:52   Link #127
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Is the characters still the same? I mean the designs are different from season one...
All the main characters in D.C. III are different (with Suginami being a sort of special case; he's different, but also the same). There are, however, connections between the characters in the games/anime series.
Old 2013-01-08, 11:47   Link #128
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
All the main characters in D.C. III are different (with Suginami being a sort of special case; he's different, but also the same). There are, however, connections between the characters in the games/anime series.
Aren't they descendants of his? http://myanimelist.net/character/27249/Suginami
Then again the game might have spoilers which weren't mentioned in the anime
Old 2013-01-08, 14:42   Link #129
KBTKaiser

Suginami is one of those unmentioned standards for the Da Capo world.
Old 2013-01-08, 15:48   Link #130
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Aren't they descendants of his? http://myanimelist.net/character/27249/Suginami
Then again the game might have spoilers which weren't mentioned in the anime
I think that he's just the same person lol
Old 2013-01-08, 16:25   Link #131
KBTKaiser

I say just call him a damned singularity be done with it.
Old 2013-01-08, 22:39   Link #132
sky black swordman

I wonder if the reason Suginami wants Kiyotaka is because he wants a male friend.

Or maybe he thinks that if Kiyotaka is part of the "fake" newspaper club the other girls aside from Ricca(or Rikka) will follow him causing the real newspaper to fall apart.
Old 2013-01-09, 00:06   Link #133
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I wonder if the reason Suginami wants Kiyotaka is because he wants a male friend.

Or maybe he thinks that if Kiyotaka is part of the "fake" newspaper club the other girls aside from Ricca(or Rikka) will follow him causing the real newspaper to fall apart.
No, Suginami is smarter than that. He foresees that if he get Kiyotaka into his team, all girls from "real" newspaper club will follow Kiyotaka to his "fake" newspaper club and his harem will be perfect. Also, his newspaper club will become the real one.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Old 2013-01-09, 07:57   Link #134
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh God, Ruru-nee. Blows every other heroine out of the water for me.

But who the heck is that short haired blonde girl in the beginning? At first I thought it was Sakura because of the outfit, but CLEARLY Sakura has twin tails both in the beginning of the episode AND near the end. A younger Ricca perhaps? She did fancy herself as a category 5 mage after all. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
So 20 years after DCII. I wonder how many of them are the children of the DCII cast. Kiotaka is probably yoshiyuki and probably otomes child.
But its weird though that Charles is Kiyotaka's cousin assuming from his father's side (both last names are Yoshino), when Yoshiyuki has no siblings at all. Even weirder that supposed clones of Sakura/Nemu have no relation to Kiyotaka at all.

Maybe, just maybe, it's an alternate universe? In that Kiyotaka/Ricca/Himeno in the end travel to the past of an alternate dimension (being the timeline of the original DC1/2), with Kiyo/Ricca being Sakura's grandparents and Himeno being Nemu's. Who knows? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 09:32   Link #135
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post

Since when has any Suginami cared about girls? Sure this time around he has a groupie named Mikoto, but it's always the male MC he wants become close to. In D.C. I, Suginami was just a weirdo. D.C. II Suginami was pretty cool, he had a broader range of friends (sometimes in combination with Anzu with his nonsense), but still he really centered most/all of his antics around Yoshiyuki. So why would D.C. III Suginami be any different? It's like a trend for his "clan" to be the "entertainment" or whatnot for the male MC.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 11:33   Link #136
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Loved ep1, but as usual, I wonder if I'll be able to think slowly enough to watch this through. Sweet but slow-paced.

I was moved by the wish and blooming sakura scene, and for other reasons by the scene where Charuru climbed into bed with him. Nice. And Miyazaki Ui voiced her well.

Best chara-des and animation so far, it seems to me. Even the very jarring 3DCG bus at least lurched naturally.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 16:27   Link #137
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Agreed Kaoru Chujo. I also love the slow but sweet pace - and am enjoying the series.

I am looking forward to this one too....
Old 2013-01-10, 18:31   Link #138
Shimapan
Try me! <3

First episode was quite enjoyable
Rikka is just as hot as I thought, and is very likeable besides that as well.

Other girls are pretty good as well. Good amount of bounce, and not too much either. Aoi undresses in the club right in front of the others:

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

MC's little sister, Shalulu (no, I'm *not* calling a girl "Charles"), jumps into her cousin's bed, cuddling to him
Akiko would be green of envy if she saw that. Then again, unlike Akito, Kiyotaka here isn't gay and doesn't resist her cuddling
Talking of "gay", Suginami does seem to fit that ticket, openly confessing to Kiyotaka XD

The sakura blooming scene was also nicely done

I recognised Sakura from earlier seasons in a short flashback... wonder if that's of any importance. Anyway, Kotori flashback please!

Finally, lolwtf at the retarded trolling of a certain group, writing "Rikka" with 'c'

Last edited by Shimapan; 2013-01-10 at 19:01. Reason: It's Aoi who undresses.
Shimapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 18:48   Link #139
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Himeno undresses in the club right in front of the others:

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

MC's little sister, Shalulu (no, I'm *not* calling a girl "Charles"), jumps into her brother's bed, cuddling to him
It was Aoi, not Himeno who undressed.
Sharuru is the literal pronunciation of her name, which is what I prefer to call her (also refuse to call her "Charles"). It was said in the ep.2 preview that Sharuru is Kiyotaka's cousin. Additionally, she's a 3rd year in high school, look at her uniform ribbon.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 19:04   Link #140
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
It was Aoi, not Himeno who undressed.
Oops... Anyway, I certainly wouldn't mind if Himeno or any of the other girls (especially Rikka) undressed as well

Quote:
Sharuru is the literal pronunciation of her name, which is what I prefer to call her (also refuse to call her "Charles"). It was said in the ep.2 preview that Sharuru is Kiyotaka's cousin. Additionally, she's a 3rd year in high school, look at her uniform ribbon.
Ok, so she's his cousin... still good job!