AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-22, 10:08   Link #1181
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
dont make a fuzz about it its pre-needless story concept, and they released it to give us as readers insight in how the development of it went.
Like with D Gray-man you got Zone. For those who know D Gray-man , Allen Walker a boy is the main hero, now in this Pilot you got a Girl and she nearly looked the same, lateron when D gray-man was launched the main hero was the boy Allen Walker, while at first he was a she in the pilot.

So its no secret plot or anything wacky just a story not yet developed and genders lateron changed.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 10:20   Link #1182
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
dont make a fuzz about it its pre-needless story concept, and they released it to give us as readers insight in how the development of it went.
Like with D Gray-man you got Zone. For those who know D Gray-man , Allen Walker a boy is the main hero, now in this Pilot you got a Girl and she nearly looked the same, lateron when D gray-man was launched the main hero was the boy Allen Walker, while at first he was a she in the pilot.

So its no secret plot or anything wacky just a story not yet developed and genders lateron changed.
Reuploading what I just said in my previous post:

Quote:
I have theory about that (if that story is canon for the original).
And by the way, that rumor about the light fragment has gone too far, to the point it's now absolute bullshit. Check yourselves what it says.

Who's gonna believe that? Someone, please, erase that paragraph from wikipedia.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-22 at 10:34.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:22   Link #1183
Sekirei07

I think the AC-80 should be called Adam Christ though, just to keep up the whole religious aspect lol
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:22   Link #1184
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I think the AC-80 should be called Adam Christ though, just to keep up the whole religious aspect lol
Its Adam Cyclops apparently.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:30   Link #1185
Sekirei07

wonder who came up with that name since Kazu died before that one was created. But so it does seem that the government is/will continue the Adam project even after the explosion with Blade n Gido an Eve.
Old 2009-11-22, 11:32   Link #1186
Homura7

Ironically, the main character's name starts with "C".
Old 2009-11-22, 11:33   Link #1187
shadowii

Since were talking about Adam Neuschwanstein again i thought I'd put down what pirateking found out about it, this came from page 11 on this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post

Another interesting thing I discovered was that the author planned "Needless 1" and "Needless 2" simultaneously before Needless began serialization. With Needless 1's protagonist as Adam Blade and Needless 2's protagonist as the same Adam girl seen in vol 0. The author said that his early works on Needless were not published in Doujin or any magazine while only his close colleagues and friends get to see them.

Needless 2 story took place after the events of Needless 0. Thus the name "Needless 1.5" was given to the prequel. Thus theres a high chance the author will continue the Needless universe story even after the original manga ends.

The author had also drawn a spin-off story about the boy with "sound" ability in vol 0. The story was 330 pages long and published in a doujin magazine. The doujin title was called [Black Spot].

Heres where someone asked where they could read black spot

Not possible. It was published in one of those doujin magazines seen in comiket which means its in limited quantities. Unless some jap helpful soul would generously scan and upload them, I highly doubt it. Im more interested in Needless 2 compared to that spinoff. The author had drawn a prototype story of Needless 1 and 2 with a total combination of 2000 pages! Both which were never officially published and known only to those close to the author.

Interestingly according to the timeline, the "undead" ability guy and china girl stories in vol 0 took place after the main story.

And prototype image of Eve (in the future?)

info is taken from this chinese site
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=637581358
Old 2009-11-22, 12:09   Link #1188
Homura7

That timeline is confusing as hell. Also, it's missing Eve's mission with the girl squad during her brief time as Simeon member. Her killer girl number is nš48 while Cruz's (Yamada) is nš49.

And the drawing of that image of Eve is fucking horrible, I don't like it.
Old 2009-11-22, 12:11   Link #1189
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
That timeline is confusing as hell. Also, it's missing Eve's mission with the girl squad during her brief time as Simeon member.

And the drawing of that image of Eve is fucking horrible, I don't like it.
what mission as a simeon member you mean when they chased her around though the mansion she wasnt with them they were chasing her
Its not bad, and its early would probably look different if Kami imai drew it now

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-22 at 12:24.
Old 2009-11-22, 12:49   Link #1190
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
most of Needless 0 is lose stories , its prototyp. Now sure Imai put them all together in volumes and due to the succes of Needless in Ultra its released but for real its prototyp. Its neat to see the elements comming back in both the manga storyline and the anime (little content) but its still above all Prototyp. Its his initial ideas and how he wants it, now after that you get marketing crap and editors and you end up with Blade,Eve & Cruz. now thats the storyline we all follow. Unless Imai implements the elements into the story its still not from this storyline. So its pointless to see the Needless Adam Girl as Adam in this line. She has the same nr as AB as well so she can be 2 things (1 a future Blade) (2 prototyp and not mentionable). Untill its fixed into the story id go got 2
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 12:52   Link #1191
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
most of Needless 0 is lose stories , its prototyp. Now sure Imai put them all together in volumes and due to the succes of Needless in Ultra its released but for real its prototyp. Its neat to see the elements comming back in both the manga storyline and the anime (little content) but its still above all Prototyp. Its his initial ideas and how he wants it, now after that you get marketing crap and editors and you end up with Blade,Eve & Cruz. now thats the storyline we all follow. Unless Imai implements the elements into the story its still not from this storyline. So its pointless to see the Needless Adam Girl as Adam in this line. She has the same nr as AB as well so she can be 2 things (1 a future Blade) (2 prototyp and not mentionable). Untill its fixed into the story id go got 2
I agree. And Cain, he's like Cruz, only difference is that we know his fragment. Cruz has no fragment but something that isn't comparable to just a mere fragment. Damn it, I want him in death row again, just like when Aruka tried to fisnish him off or when he survived that massive fall.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-22 at 13:06.
Old 2009-11-22, 13:03   Link #1192
Sekirei07

Aruka seems to have had the most character personality change in the whole story. From loving sister > to kill brother without hesitation > to give brother just a small chance of survival

One plausible way Cruz could have made that fall is if someone had saved him. The Black Madam knew that Cruz was disguised as a girl, and her Fragment gives her power over wind. So could she have maybe "caught" Cruz while he fell?

Oh just looked this up, in Spanish Cruz means Cross... interesting

Taking that, The Cross was the tool that was used to kill Christ. Could it be a foreshadowing that Cruz is the one to kill Arclight? Who is a clone of the man known as the second Christ?
Old 2009-11-22, 13:07   Link #1193
Homura7

Quote:
Aruka seems to have had the most character personality change in the whole story. From loving sister > to kill brother without hesitation > to give brother just a small chance of survival
She's testing him, and the reasons are known only to her.
Old 2009-11-22, 13:17   Link #1194
Sekirei07

I wish we could see the back story as to why Aruka went to the dark side...
Old 2009-11-22, 13:33   Link #1195
Homura7

Quote:
Oh just looked this up, in Spanish Cruz means Cross... interesting

Taking that, The Cross was the tool that was used to kill Christ. Could it be a foreshadowing that Cruz is the one to kill Arclight? Who is a clone of the man known as the second Christ?
No, Cross is synonimous for Christ, and Arclight is the Anti-Christ. You got correct however that the one who will kill Arclight will be Cruz.

Wanna know why? Because Cruz in the bible is Christ, and Christ in the bible was called the second coming of God.

Sounds familiar to you?
Old 2009-11-22, 13:36   Link #1196
shadowii

It is prototype (the needless 1 and 2) but needless zero was published, so whether its side story or not its one print
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...0?t=1258915400
what do they say here translation please
There was alos a pic fromt he manga that shows both a picture of her now and her in needless 1.5 with some writing on it but i cant find it.
Its another who knows untill its printed deals, but I am starting to like female Adam.

actually in spanish cruz is cross and christ is cristo

Too bad I am not and shall never be one of Kami Imai's close personal friends, i would love to see those prototype stories

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-22 at 23:06.
Old 2009-11-22, 14:07   Link #1197
Sekirei07

Quote:
No, Cross is synonimous for Christ, and Arclight is the Anti-Christ. You got correct however that the one who will kill Arclight will be Cruz.

Wanna know why? Because Cruz in the bible is Christ, and Christ in the bible was called the second coming of God.

Sounds familiar to you?
Odd in a class I took in college on Christian religion. The term Christ was not a name for Jesus, but a title, which ment "The Anointed One"

But no really Cruz is spanish for Cross it is def true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz

Arclight doesnt fully meet what the bible says about the Anti-Christ though. Anti-Christ is said to be a man who talks with a silver tongue and will trick the people to go against God and each other.

None of the people in the series seem to be falling for what he says plus he is being totally blunt about his intentions. Also the bible says that God is the one who will send the Anti-Christ to hell when he has finished his role, but Christ.

Finally The Cross was the instrument of the torturous execution of Christ. Arclight is a form of Christ, Cruz is the cross. I just think that fits better than calling Arclight the anti-christ
Old 2009-11-22, 14:15   Link #1198
Homura7

Quote:
Odd in a class I took in college on Christian religion. The term Christ was not a name for Jesus, but a title, which ment "The Anointed One"

But no really Cruz is spanish for Cross it is def true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz

Arclight doesnt fully meet what the bible says about the Anti-Christ though. Anti-Christ is said to be a man who talks with a silver tongue and will trick the people to go against God and each other.

None of the people in the series seem to be falling for what he says plus he is being totally blunt about his intentions. Also the bible says that God is the one who will send the Anti-Christ to hell when he has finished his role, but Christ.

Finally The Cross was the instrument of the torturous execution of Christ. Arclight is a form of Christ, Cruz is the cross. I just think that fits better than calling Arclight the anti-christ
Arclight is a combination of Arcangel and Light Bearer (Lucifer), so no, he's not Christ.

And you got wrong the thing of the meaning behind Cruz's name. Like I said, Cross is a synonimous for Christ, therefore, Cruz plays the role of Jesus, same as Aruka whose name means Ark, played and is playing the role of Judas (the traitor who let Christ to his death). I remind you it was her who killed Cruz, in case you forgot.
Old 2009-11-22, 14:28   Link #1199
shadowii

Quote:
Arclight is a combination of Arcangel and Light Bearer (Lucifer), so no, he's not Christ.

And you got wrong the thing of the meaning behind Cruz's name. Like I said, Cross is a synonimous for Christ, therefore, Cruz plays the role of Jesus, same as Aruka whose name means Ark, played and is playing the role of Judas (the traitor who let Christ to his death). I remind you it was her who killed Cruz, in case you forgot.
I am not christian but what does the ark have to do with Judas

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-22 at 14:49.
Old 2009-11-22, 14:42   Link #1200
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I am not christian but what does the ark have to do with Judas
One of Juda's main weakness was the money. He was assigned among the apostoles as the accountant and kept all the money he collected inside an ark. But the most interesting detail is the following: Judas didn't betray Christ for the money but because he thought Christ failed him. And then Satan entered into him and called him to do it.

This is like when Aruka justified her hatred towards Cruz because he couldn't do anything by himself and always relied on her.

Another detail is why Christ, despite he knew Judas would betray him, allowed that to happen.

This is like when Cruz despite seeing the truth with his own eyes, refused to believe her sister betrayed the resistance.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen