AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-14, 22:44   Link #141
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
I've been trying to find HQ scans for the magazine page talking about the heroine routes, but this is the only one... The bottom left corner mentions that Komari's route will be eps 4-6, then says that each heroine will get their own episodes in a similar fashion, so yeah.
Wait, have the heroines been or look to be recruited by then? Most of them aren't essential to the routes (I don't think Komari's had the other heroines involved), but it seems like a weird instance whereby one emerges from the emotional distress of a heroine and only then they meet another heroine. To me, it makes the emotional attributes that are invoked in the audience seem like a rollercoaster instead of a carousel.
Old 2012-10-15, 05:38   Link #142
Snuffle
likes cute things

It would be good if they involved Rin within Komari's route, they could take that friendship and keep it developing even though there are loops happening. Anime only viewers could go "wth? How come these two are so close to each other? I thought there was a loop involved, they should be back to being strangers.. hmm..."

Not only that, it would make a greater impact at the end of Refrain when Rin receives the 'Master Ribbon' and goes off to conquer the great 'Long Vehicle' that threatens all of her friends.
Old 2012-10-15, 15:25   Link #143
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

After the second episode and the great effort by Masato to fight with soap, I'm going to call that they have a, "battle scene + nickname bestowing" for all the common route episodes .
Old 2012-10-15, 19:30   Link #144
Jasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'm late to the party...I know...

Here's to me hoping they still include the loops...which I believe is an integral part of the plot.
Then again I dunno if the anime will want to have Riki and all the girls form the same relationship as in the VN routes...

PS: Now matter how bad the anime gets (which I doubt it will get bad at all judging by the first few episodes) I will still give it high marks if they keep Kurugaya's true ending...because it's Anego and I'm biased...
I have a feeling they will.
Why?

The showed the scene with Kud painted body.

--
About Riki seeing scenes from rin2 and refrain...
Spoiler for vn:
Old 2012-10-15, 20:40   Link #145
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
After the second episode and the great effort by Masato to fight with soap, I'm going to call that they have a, "battle scene + nickname bestowing" for all the common route episodes .
Well, they forgot to give Masato the title: "Waste"
Old 2012-10-16, 08:54   Link #146
Chr0nicz420

I wonder if this series will be continuous format or omnibus format... This is only my worry.

By the way, if you saw Sasami's design in the official site, it seems they're going to adapt her story but I wonder how they'll insert her story.

This is REGARDLESS whether there's a 2nd season or something like OVA or not.

If continuous format, IMO:

Komari(Given) -> The rest of the routes -> Refrain -> Sasami.

If omnibus format, IMO:

Komari(Given) -> The rest of the routes PLUS SASAMI'S -> Refrain.
Old 2012-10-16, 21:20   Link #147
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasque View Post
I have a feeling they will.
Why?

The showed the scene with Kud painted body.

[/SPOILER]
Oh damn, that point about Kud is very true, you may very well be right.
As for Sasami, well if they include her, or any other EX routes, it be impossible for 2 cours. The main heroines it will be a tight squeeze but possible, but not including EX.
Old 2012-10-16, 22:55   Link #148
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I can't even begin to think how the hell this might end up. It can be butchered, and my mind is leaning on butchering...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-17, 00:06   Link #149
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

One can hope this is evidence for a >2cour Little Busters.
Old 2012-10-20, 11:43   Link #150
OPN

Okay here is how i think they will do komaris route (in spoilers)
Spoiler for How i see them doing komaris route:

I fully expect them to cut out the meteor sub plot and the dateing aspect of it.
Old 2012-10-20, 17:12   Link #151
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Had an idea...

Spoiler for Length AND spoilers:

Arty

EDIT: I just saw 03. Kurugaya, in the VN, doesn't come across as such a beauty (to me). This completely made me eat my words, and I'll eat them gladly!!! ANEGO <3. JC did get the battle quite good, and making Anego beautiful while swinging a katana like that, made my day.

Also, YURIPPE SAMA CAMEO FTW.

Last edited by Arturia Polaris; 2012-10-20 at 18:31.
Old 2012-10-20, 20:00   Link #152
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So from the looks of the scenes from next episode...we really are jumping straight into Komari's route with the whole elderly visit. Though seeing Lenon makes me think it'll be half Komari, half Rin route next chapter.

That said I wonder when Mio will be introduced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post

EDIT: I just saw 03. Kurugaya, in the VN, doesn't come across as such a beauty (to me). This completely made me eat my words, and I'll eat them gladly!!! ANEGO <3. JC did get the battle quite good, and making Anego beautiful while swinging a katana like that, made my day.
You were a fool before...but your eyes have been opened and now we welcome you to the Anego Cult.
Welcome to the circle, let the warm embrace of Anego fill your heart.
Old 2012-10-20, 22:50   Link #153
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Yup, preview definitely shows that next episode will go (fairly heavily) into Komari's route. Also, I think I saw Kud at the end there too, so she'll be introduced. Mio will most likely be in the episode after next, since I'm not sure if its a wise idea to fit two introductions as well as route implementation into one episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You were a fool before...but your eyes have been opened and now we welcome you to the Anego Cult.
Welcome to the circle, let the warm embrace of Anego fill your heart.
We have an Anego Cult? Where do I signup?
Old 2012-10-20, 23:38   Link #154
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

One thing is certain for me now. They'll animate the kick the can episode ^^ That's enough to whet my apetite. How do I know this? They are animating a lot of action scenes, like the anego-masato battle, Saitou is guaranteed a place in... so most likely they'll put it in... all the more better for me!

Arty

Old 2012-10-20, 23:51   Link #155
Snuffle
likes cute things

So why did Saya show up? Was it just for a cameo or she going to have a part in the story? (I know none of us know this)
Old 2012-10-21, 01:06   Link #156
Balzac
Assistant Professor

My friends won't stop bugging me about this show...

Alright, in our little talk just now, one of them pointed something out about the episode three. Specifically around the time Kurugaya starts eating in the midpoint, she noticed the way Kurugaya was fiddling with the eating stick. Random movement or a nod to an event in her route? I assume she refers to her cleaning Riki's ears at one point.

Thoughts? As always, not watching it, but interested to read discussion.
Old 2012-10-21, 02:44   Link #157
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
My friends won't stop bugging me about this show...

Alright, in our little talk just now, one of them pointed something out about the episode three. Specifically around the time Kurugaya starts eating in the midpoint, she noticed the way Kurugaya was fiddling with the eating stick. Random movement or a nod to an event in her route? I assume she refers to her cleaning Riki's ears at one point.

Thoughts? As always, not watching it, but interested to read discussion.
Yeah, when I saw her with that stick in her hand I immediately thought about the ear cleaning. I don't think it's a direct reference to that, though. It's more like there are enough similarities between the situation and the ear cleaning scene that we connect the two.
Old 2012-10-21, 03:00   Link #158
Balzac
Assistant Professor

I might need more context of the scene but that's a slim chance for me right now.

If it was intentional to evoke a reaction in visual novel veterans, then it might also serve as a little subtle view into the failed "romance" that was forced to end which makes more sense, again, to the veterans.
Old 2012-10-21, 10:18   Link #159
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Argh, I was expecting this week to have the battle between Komari and Kurugaya.
Old 2012-10-21, 10:26   Link #160
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm not even sure if we can expect the "yui-chan" sequence next episode, considering the way how they showed Yuiko already training with them.