AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-11, 02:49   Link #801
ReddyRedWolf

The guy's name is Rotwang. He used to work for Barnaby's parents. After Barbaby's parents died he took their robotics research further eventually creating Cis. He is a bit of a mad scientist that he input Heroes data in Cis. She malfunctioned and saw any hero imagery she was programed with as targets.

It was Jake that killed Barnaby's parents. This time we may have gotten a motivation for killing them. Androids are dual-use technology it can be used benevolently or as weapons.

Being a Next supremacist Jake saw advance androids as a potential competition that has to be snuffed at the bud. Barnaby's parents may have achieved a breakthrough not mentioned yet, probably AI.

Also as a mind reader Androids puts Jake at a disadvantage being not human.

As for Kotetsu as far as we know from Bob it isn't fatal just the condition will result to permanent loss of powers.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 02:58   Link #802
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The guy's name is Rotwang. He used to work for Barnaby's parents. After Barbaby's parents died he took their robotics research further eventually creating Cis. He is a bit of a mad scientist that he input Heroes data in Cis. She malfunctioned and saw any hero imagery she was programed with as targets.

It was Jake that killed Barnaby's parents. This time we may have gotten a motivation for killing them. Androids are dual-use technology it can be used benevolently or as weapons.

Being a Next supremacist Jake saw advance androids as a potential competition that has to be snuffed at the bud. Barnaby's parents may have achieved a breakthrough not mentioned yet, probably AI.

Also as a mind reader Androids puts Jake at a disadvantage being not human
Those bastards!

I mean I thought that Ouroboros arc was finally over & Jake is finally sent it back to hell? I thought to me that the NEXT arc is all about the Heroes where they finally moves on to the new life & new saga after 10 months of Ouroboros incident & the last boss is Lunatic?

Could possibly that maybe Jake was worked with Rotwang & put him up to this (Killing Barnaby's parent's of course)? I hope the next episode will be reveal everything more about this & so is Lunatic's true face.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-07-11 at 03:16. Reason: Re-editing my post to make it clearer
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 03:43   Link #803
ReddyRedWolf

Barnaby finally remembered his parents killer and it was Jake.

You've skipped episodes haven't you? We already know who Lunatic is but the Heroes don't.
Old 2011-07-11, 03:53   Link #804
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Barnaby finally remembered his parents killer and it was Jake.

You've skipped episodes haven't you? We already know who Lunatic is but the Heroes don't.
Yes, I did watched the whole ep10 - 13 ARC. Jake Martinez (Keiji Fujiwara's Character) is trying to pull off Ali Al Sachez (Gundam 00), Kihara Amata (To Aru Majutsu No Index) & The Joker (Japanese Dubbed of The Dark Knight). He didn't really told the truth on Barnaby that why is he killed his parents. Because he's a psychopath, of course!

to me that I thought it was finally over. Jake Martinez has finally dead & gone through hell & Kriem has nowhere to be seen (After we've seen that she fell into the helicopter but it's uncleared whether she's dead).

Burn In Hell, Jake Martinez.
Burn In Hell.

Now it's take place 10 months later & it's time to move on into a new story. I mean I wonder what's NEXT for Tiger & Bunny? Great, this is just getting me on my nerves.
Old 2011-07-11, 05:09   Link #805
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Spoiler for Pash vol.4 translations:

more cry episodes underway ;_; is it Saturday yet?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 08:36   Link #806
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Kriem has nowhere to be seen (After we've seen that she fell into the helicopter but it's uncleared whether she's dead).
We know exactly where Kriem is and whether she's alive or dead. She's alive and in police custody but refuses to speak with the police about anything. The episode immediately following the battle with Jake told us that during Barnaby's interview on TV.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:15   Link #807
SassyRobot

Alright, finally dropping into this thread. This show is so fun. The characters are all loveable in their own way. I think Rock Bison is more in the background than Origami Cyclone

Ep 15 - Ah, unsuspecting Sky High. those whirring noises should have tipped you off! Cis was even voiced by Dorothy! She sort of looked like a terminator + Metropolis android.
- Rotwang is also the name of the creator of the machine in Metropolis
- The orange glow - Because Jake had the orange glow, I also assumed this was part of having a second power. Maybe Tiger will "lose" his power for a while, then regain it, along with some new power (probably at the climax of the final battle).

This is one of the few shows where I actually watch the next episode preview, since there is more story after the credits (*skipped over*) and so I can hear the characters reveal some quirk about themselves and to hear them say the episode title in english
SassyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 21:35   Link #808
Jeffry2009
Banned

I wonder how did that bastard Jake Martinez received his NEXT power in the 1st place. He shouldn't be released during the prison scene. He should be dead by then.

And this element is kinda more like Mobile Suit Gundam 00 where Ali Al sachez (Voiced by the same VA, Keiji Fujiwara) murdered Lockon's family. leaving only his brother, Lyle (Which he take over his spot in Season 2).

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-07-12 at 00:54.
Old 2011-07-11, 21:40   Link #809
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
I wonder how did that bastard Jake Martinez received his NEXT power in the 1st place. He shouldn't be released during the prison scene. He should be executed by then.
Maybe Sternbild doesn't have a death penalty. Judge Yuri sentenced Ivan's friend for murder when it is a plain manslaughter.
Old 2011-07-12, 01:35   Link #810
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Btw, I don't think I've seen this mentioned before, but the scientist Rotwang's name may be a reference to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotwang from Metropolis. In it, he's also a scientist who builds a robot in the shape of a woman. Also, despite in German his name means red-cheeked (rot = red, wang(e) = cheek) here it's his nose that's red like Rudolph.
Old 2011-07-12, 05:30   Link #811
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Spoiler for episode 16 summary:
Old 2011-07-12, 10:08   Link #812
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
http://youtu.be/
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 11:33   Link #813
Tangowr

Old 2011-07-12, 15:47   Link #814
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

I hope Tiger doesn't loose his power just to regain it. I mean, this is the golden opportunity for the script-writers to show that one doesn't need super powers to be a super hero after all.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 21:00   Link #815
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

And now for a pillow that will make the fangirls very happy. xDDD (suppose I should put a NSFW warning on it although I'm pretty sure everyone here knows exactly what kind of pillow I'm talking about in the first place)
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 23:47   Link #816
Tangowr

Old 2011-07-12, 23:53   Link #817
Jeffry2009
Banned

So what's gonna happen to Kotetsu next episode? We've seen that he fell from the top of the building after his power fades out. Could this be the end of Wild Tiger?

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-07-13 at 06:10. Reason: Finally, someone replies it to me during my 2nd question of T&B. So I decide to remove it.
Old 2011-07-13, 01:37   Link #818
Tangowr

Quote:
I wonder how did that bastard Jake Martinez received his NEXT power in the 1st place. He shouldn't be released during the prison scene. He should be dead by then.

And this element is kinda more like Mobile Suit Gundam 00 where Ali Al sachez (Voiced by the same VA, Keiji Fujiwara) murdered Lockon's family. leaving only his brother, Lyle (Which he take over his spot in Season 2).
They already stated in ep.1
They don't know the specific of NEXT, how they gain their power, how they lose it etc.
Only that they suddenly appeared 40 years ago.

And Sternbuild as stated in the serie, Doe not have a Death Penalty, which is why Lunatic was a suprise "hero" for the people of Sternbuild.

Quote:

Quote:
1. So what's gonna happen to Kotetsu next episode? We've seen that he fell from the top of the building after his power fades out. Could this be the end of Wild Tiger?

2. I think I know what's happening. Jake Martinez murdered Barnaby's parents few years ago on PURPOSE. NO apparent reason whatsoever.

1. As there isn't enough information, only that SOME next before they lose their power, suddenly gained a power-up. But then there's Jake with dual power and orange glow, which Tiger is now getting too.
So there's only really 2 possibility. He lose his power, or he get a power up.

2. Actually there could be a very simple reason, their research into Android, looking at Cis as the "complete" model, Jake or Uroboros, can see that the ANdroid as a threat to their NEXT world order.
In Jake's case, Android that he can't read the mind, have insane mobility, durability and strength. So get rid of it's "Creator" before it's made.
Old 2011-07-13, 06:03   Link #819
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

2. I think I know what's happening. Jake Martinez murdered Barnaby's parents few years ago on PURPOSE. NO apparent reason whatsoever.
Jake did not, this is what I like about the series if you pay attention to detail you can figure small things out.
Barnaby saw the killer had the oroboros sign on his hand, however Jake was never spotted with it on his hands (in prison his hands were not covered). The killer is still out there, the murder of Bunny's parents goes deeper than it seems to go; simply having Jake do it for no reason at all to me is very cheap XD
Old 2011-07-13, 06:04   Link #820
Jeffry2009
Banned

Anyway, fanart time.

Spoiler for What we've really expected from EP15:

Spoiler for Behind The scenes?:

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-07-13 at 06:19.

Tags
mecha, sunrise, tiger & bunny, tsundere