AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 10:21   Link #20701
Soji

I remember people say that GR would be the one to bring Ise back to life because he do a deal with Ophis. or ophis call him .....taunt him and do a deal with him. Thing that I find really strange and impossible.(from what we know about gr).I even read about that GR take interest in him as well because he heard the story that Ddraig say to Ophis. ( and mind you I find this 2 impossible ,like I already say or almost impossible...i mean this would be a WTF moment from what we know about GR.).
Old 2012-03-28, 10:25   Link #20702
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I remember people say that GR would be the one to bring Ise back to life because he do a deal with Ophis. or ophis call him .....taunt him and do a deal with him. Thing that I find really strange and impossible.(from what we know about gr).I even read about that GR take interest in him as well because he heard the story that Ddraig say to Ophis. ( and mind you I find this 2 impossible ,like I already say or almost impossible...i mean this would be a WTF moment from what we know about GR.).
Issei is all about WTF moments.

We shall have to wait and see.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:42   Link #20703
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji the only thing i remember about GR is that he ignored Taninim when he tried to fight GR. This doesn't imply that he has a bad attitude, just that he doesn't bother with what in his eyes is a weakling. As many are saying he knows Ophis isn't a weakling, and Ise just used CCQ in that dimension which had power damn close to Ddraigs original power so i'm pretty sure that would catch GR's attention. At the very least he may come over to investigate why two beings with such immense power are doing in his realm, especially when one is only part dragon.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:46   Link #20704
XFire
150% done

One possibility is that GR doesn't like fighting in the first place, and the "silence" he and ophus were fighting over was the absolute solitude of the dimensional gap.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:50   Link #20705
Velial

Quote:
How can Great Red be in dimension where Cao Cao and George create a hotel created in the dimensional space where Opfis and Ise now and Ise fight Shalba there and his current "death" in Volume 11...
I just think it's kind of strange GR sudden came up with Idea and came to Ise and Opfis.Great Red more nihilist about world then Opfis i think and there no point to him to help Ise.Good theory but not in character of Great Red.I think.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:59   Link #20706
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Soji the only thing i remember about GR is that he ignored Taninim when he tried to fight GR. This doesn't imply that he has a bad attitude, just that he doesn't bother with what in his eyes is a weakling. As many are saying he knows Ophis isn't a weakling, and Ise just used CCQ in that dimension which had power damn close to Ddraigs original power so i'm pretty sure that would catch GR's attention. At the very least he may come over to investigate why two beings with such immense power are doing in his realm, especially when one is only part dragon.
If you put this way...then is more possible..but I still think would be strange if happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One possibility is that GR doesn't like fighting in the first place, and the "silence" he and ophus were fighting over was the absolute solitude of the dimensional gap.
That's true.Maybe like Ise he dont really like fight so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
How can Great Red be in dimension where Cao Cao and George create a hotel created in the dimensional space where Opfis and Ise now and Ise fight Shalba there and his current "death" in Volume 11...
I just think it's kind of strange GR sudden came up with Idea and came to Ise and Opfis.Great Red more nihilist about world then Opfis i think and there no point to him to help Ise.Good theory but not in character of Great Red.I think.
I jsut repeat some theory that I heard( in this topic as well from what i recall) is not like that i belive this one. Now that you mention this....what will happen when the dimension disappears? I mean,if i remember right in vol 11 the dimension was falling apart ...wich bring us to the question where Ise and Ophis will be after that....dimension gap? the real wordl?.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:59   Link #20707
mango909

who says that were they are now is were gr lives it can also be another dimesion made by dimesion lost
Old 2012-03-28, 11:01   Link #20708
Soji

mango909 @ Yeah. But from what I remember (like I say in my other post) the dimension was falling apar and like I say make you wonder what will happen to Ophis and Ise body(?) after this happen. we do know ,thanks to ophis(i think) that the CCQ (ise armor) can withstand this.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:03   Link #20709
mango909

alright if gr would help him IF then he would say something like this i guess:
hmmm oppai-dragon you have great potentional i want to fight u when u are stronger so fir this time i will save u. (if he would be searching for a strong opponent)
Old 2012-03-28, 11:04   Link #20710
Velial

Soji@ Hmmm...in truth i don't know.If i would say back in Underworld it would more truth to me ,but that hotel was never create in Dimesion Gap where GR reside.If there was hote in Dimensional Gap and there blast of Oppai combo.GR would came and "WTF are you do in my home!!!" and blast them away
to be honest.I don't know

But why they see GR in Volume 6 after Dimension Fall?
Old 2012-03-28, 11:06   Link #20711
Hikari-san
Senko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
hmm guess i agree, GR as i know appear in a short time...the reader like me didnt know much about him, so its kinda strange if GR suddenly appear and help Isse...
but its different story if GR nowhere appear then take a interesting to Isse? hahaha, I cant guess the Author's Mind..

Quote:
what will happen when the dimension disappears? I mean,if i remember right in vol 11 the dimension was falling apart ...wich bring us to the question where Ise and Ophis will be after that....dimension gap? the real wordl?.
is something simmiliar happen to Ashia before? Lost in the some dimension then coincident met Vali...but I dont know where will they lost to...
Old 2012-03-28, 11:09   Link #20712
Soji

Velial @ Yeah. we really dont know about this. But would be funny if in the end ...ise will be back in the underworld just because the dimension disappears. But I agree with you if Gr was there(Or his dimenision /home) he would probally do what you say.

Edit: Wait I dont really remember this part...they see GR in vol 6 when the dimension fall?

Last edited by Soji; 2012-03-28 at 11:24.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:35   Link #20713
Velial

Soji @ You remember when they save Asia from Diodora?
1. Ise was first in Juggernaut Drive.
2. Song Oppai Dragon
3.Opfis Appear.
4.Great Red appear and that's that.
Read in social group Volume 6.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:36   Link #20714
AznSamsung

soji@ it was after Ise return normal after entering judgement mode ... where ophus first appear in front of ise
Old 2012-03-28, 11:40   Link #20715
Soji

Velial@ Thanks i forgot about this. You right, why they see him .
Then we cant really rule out the possibility for GR to appear again. Wait...but if he does appear again(and I reapeat if) would be after 6 vol . Vol 6 appear the first time and vol 12 appear again .

AznSamsung@ Yeah..thanks to you to. Now I really remember this part...i cant belive I forgot about this part>_>
Old 2012-03-28, 12:00   Link #20716
DressbreakxD

soji@ lol......you have forgoten somthing
Old 2012-03-28, 12:22   Link #20717
AznSamsung

soji@ ur punishment either mil-tan or reread ln 10 times .....
Old 2012-03-28, 12:29   Link #20718
Soji

Come on. I'm still human you know? Can I fogot something ? Any way DressbreakxD try to avoid post like the last one you do *mil-Tan* ...I mean is better if you had something to say about the ln and not do just post like this._.

Anyway...now I really start to wonder if the author will make GR appear again now that i remember about vol 6. One thing that I wonder why was there? because Ise jd and he back normal? because ophis? I find funny that ophis is with him while Ise have the CCQ active when in vol 6 was JD and he back normal from that.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:30   Link #20719
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
i just checked the DxD's website and i saw an updated for vol 12 and it said that ise's ressurection is in progress in vol 12

btw srry for off topic
Old 2012-03-28, 12:32   Link #20720
Soji

OpTiic @ Wait ...progress? he had to come back this vol ..they cant leve him out. And where you read this again ?.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural