AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-01, 05:48   Link #9201
ShiroiRyu

Oh man, i forgot the 103 ...
So with the 104, that would have been a good chapter.
And yes, didn't wanted Eve to die.
Old 2012-09-01, 07:46   Link #9202
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Speak of the devil, chapter is translated.
Spoiler for h:
Yamada did fine imo, but I think it would've been better for Blade to make Riru his target instead of the cocoon and loop a thread around her neck or simply use a "power"-punch on her.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:54   Link #9203
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Yamada did fine imo, but I think it would've been better for Blade to make Riru his target instead of the cocoon and loop a thread around her neck or simply use a "power"-punch on her.
Doubt that would have worked, it's Riru afterall, you just can't catch her offguard that easy. Plus Psichokinesis puts any other fragment to shame. Nonetheless, it's the strongest of all fragments, even more after Riru received a part of Arclight's Eden Seed.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:02   Link #9204
Ynot

Perhaps, but even Riru can be surprised like we saw and that moment of distraction could have been exploited. However now they're sure it won't work anymore because she'll be ready for it.
Old 2012-09-01, 09:27   Link #9205
Homura7

The problem is, Blade is too obsessed with beating Arclight, so much that just hearing he might be inside the flesh bulb puts him on fire and forgets about everything else.
Old 2012-09-01, 11:28   Link #9206
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

damn cliffhangers lol i bet its Arclight thats inside that cocoon, OPEN SESAME!!! XD
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 12:12   Link #9207
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
damn cliffhangers lol i bet its Arclight thats inside that cocoon, OPEN SESAME!!! XD
Doubtful, considering Blade & Disk are so sure it's him and that Riru said Arclight was occupied doing something.

It has to be someone/something else what's inside the flesh bulb.
Old 2012-09-01, 13:17   Link #9208
Kurohane

First off all, it's good to have needless back after two months.

I agree with Avviesione and Kurusu-Shirudo that it can't be Arclight. It's too soon between the time he left Cruz and the others to the time they arrived underground. That said though, I wonder why Riru got so serious and determined when the cocoon was targeted and distraught when it bursts. From her reactions, you would think Arclight was in there. I am sure it is something important that Arclight needs for his new body. Something he plans to absorb into himself once complete. Remember what Riru said in chapter 103, "It is pointless to become a God, if you are unable to use your arms and legs, or to breath." We know that Arclight's current body won't last long. Also, this cocoon has existed since the beginning.

On a side note, I find it strange that Disk warned Cruz not to listen to Riru when she said she would tell them who created her, that it was to buy time. Riru's currently winning, why would she need to buy time?
Old 2012-09-01, 13:34   Link #9209
Soji

Quote:
On a side note, I find it strange that Disk warned Cruz not to listen to Riru when she said she would tell them who created her, that it was to buy time. Riru's currently winning, why would she need to buy time?
Agree. There is something in this arc,some kind of info that Disk and the other try as hard they can to avoid that cruz find out about this info.
Not matter how I look at it i get the feeling that this arc will be more important to Cruz that the other character in needless.
Is like Disk think that Cruz is not ready to know this info ,like would change him in the worse or would be too much for him.
About the coocon i'm still on my idea and that AnN( and probally AC are inside the coocon).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 15:05   Link #9210
Xiammes

My major theory has always been that Cruz has similar origins to the Adam Project, as a experiment. Something like a anti-Needless, Cruz intelligence is far to advanced to be normal. He has never had proper schooling, but he has knowledge of physics and incredible thinking capacity. Its like he was created to figure outs Needless fragments then counter them with his Shield of Aegis.

Disk is defiantly hiding something, I wonder what she could have found out. Did she get a look inside of Arca's memories, or was it something that was on the original datachip that she found. It had to be recent since she only just found out Cruz was a Needless.

Also the cocoon is pretty much a mystery, its too soon to be Arclight.

A surprise attack on Riru wouldn't work. If she got her defenses up Blade's punch won't hurt her, and even so she would simply regenerate with Eden Seed.
Old 2012-09-01, 16:02   Link #9211
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Has it been brought up that Riru knows that Eve has a part of Blades brain?
So that means that Saten is on Arclight side considering he told that information to them, but seems to avoid letting Ishiyama(666) know about it.
But then why hide about Yamada? This is one mysterious bastard, that Saten...
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:59   Link #9212
Homura7

Saten is the most enigmatic character in the series, his entire self is shrouded in darkness. We don't know what he aims to accomplish, nor his reasons for hidding anything related with Yamada from Simeon.
Old 2012-09-01, 17:56   Link #9213
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
A surprise attack on Riru wouldn't work. If she got her defenses up Blade's punch won't hurt her, and even so she would simply regenerate with Eden Seed.
I think that would depend on whether he could have done enough damage to her brain in the split second he had before she could react.Serious brain trauma could hamper (if not completely stop) the use of her fragment and give him time to do what he did to Teruyama's clone before she has time to recover. But that does make me wonder about the limitations of eden seed regeneration. Let's say he'd be able to punch her brain into a fine mist and it would regenerate....would she still have her memories of who she is etc....or would it be as clean as a slate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post

Good point. Let's hope we'll find out more about that soon.
Old 2012-09-01, 19:53   Link #9214
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
So that means that Saten is on Arclight side considering he told that information to them, but seems to avoid letting Ishiyama(666) know about it.
Not necessarily, when Eve was captured by Simeon, Arclight experienced first hand Eve's Dopplenganger, and when fighting Blade, he could tell he didn't have it. All he needed to do was put 2 and 2 together like Saten did and tell Riru. All Saten could have done is confirm what they already knew.
Old 2012-09-01, 19:57   Link #9215
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Doubtful, considering Blade & Disk are so sure it's him and that Riru said Arclight was occupied doing something.

It has to be someone/something else what's inside the flesh bulb.
Spoiler for Cocoon:

Spoiler for Theory about Arclight, stigmata, etc:
Old 2012-09-02, 07:31   Link #9216
Homura7

Oh yeah, about that.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-09-02, 22:42   Link #9217
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Doesn't necessarily mean Saten told them about Blade giving up part of his brain to Eve but that because Eve has Doppelganger, she knows that Eve has part of Blade's brain.

Either that or, like the current theory states, there's some amount of Kasumi's brain in Eve that Riru may object to. Riru, being an Eve series clone, may have had a pleasant relationship with Kasumi who, to save Eve N from disintegrating like she seems to do quite a bit of, used part of her brain to save Eve or something. Then Kasumi died as a result or whatever, saving Eve's life but thus making her an enemy of Riru who lost a dear friend and companion in Kasumi. It isn't known yet about the Eve series but I wouldn't be surprised if Blade uses Blackout Invoke on Riru or there's some history revealed sometime in this arc regarding the Eve Project. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the next chapter considering what we learned about.

Oh, and speaking about that, what if Kasumi's body is in the cocoon? This is a holy site, Kasumi is "claimed" to have died (but we don't know, could've been taken away by Triple Six) and Riru is a part of the Eve Series. Doesn't fit in well with the whole "Needless Hunt" bit from Chapter 5 but you never know. Would be an interesting turn of events. Either her or Mizuha maybe.
Old 2012-09-03, 05:45   Link #9218
Homura7

I pretty much doubt Blade learned Blackout Invoke. And even if he did, Riru would break his arms to pieces before he had a chance to lay a finger on her. Also, successfully using that technique would mean Riru couldn't be able to move during that state, so it won't happen.

This fight is already lost and I can't help but think Blade has made a huge mistake by ripping apart the cocoon.
Old 2012-09-03, 05:59   Link #9219
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
I pretty much doubt Blade learned Blackout Invoke. And even if he did, Riru would break his arms to pieces before he had a chance to lay a finger on her. Also, successfully using that technique would mean Riru couldn't be able to move during that state, so it won't happen.

This fight is already lost and I can't help but think Blade has made a huge mistake by ripping apart the cocoon.
if the cocoon really contain huge mess of Needless, Blade can learn a lot of fragments then, at last to help him remember all his stolen fragment during his fight with Archlight in Simeon tower
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 06:10   Link #9220
Homura7

^Blade already has all his fragments. During his clash with Arclight he only lost them for a while because his Zero fragment got sealed as a side effect of the colission.

And I have a slight idea of what might be inside the cocoon:

Spoiler for spoiler:

"The perfect magician". Yeah, they are fucked at all levels. From inside that bulb is gonna come an incomplete yet deadly and absolutely powerful being like a chrysalid evolving into a butterfly.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen