AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 13 22.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 22.81%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 24.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 21.05%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.75%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-15, 09:52   Link #41
ryan55

Wasn't there supposed to be a new op or am I misunderstanding sth?
Old 2012-10-15, 09:59   Link #42
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
No new OP/ED this month. We're going to have it next month if I remember right.
Old 2012-10-15, 10:24   Link #43
Domonkazu

seems like Cryska remember Yuuya, did I miss something??
Old 2012-10-15, 10:36   Link #44
klare

never know what is going on with Cryska, now she even sing a sad and gentle song?

i guess fighting alien invaders is too boring, let's make our pilots fight each other^^
Old 2012-10-15, 13:20   Link #45
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

There was so much teasing of Yuuya and Yui during the first half of the episode, and to be honest, it was quite cute. I have no doubt that Yuuya is at least a bit attracted to her, even if he never says or admits anything.

For those who don't know, Je t'aime is a French phrase meaning "I love you".

My gosh, Yui was too cute in this episode. Whatever happened to the battle-hardened Lieutenant? I guess Yuuya softened her up. But that's good since she has something else to think about besides BETA, the project, and bad memories of past battles.

Anyone notice that Yui's clothing color tends to match the color of her Takemikazuchi? Yellow apron, yellow swimsuit....

That part with Yuuya reflecting back on his mother's cooking while eating Yui's nikujaga created a heartwarming mood, until Cui crashed the party and issued a challenge, lol.

Hi, my name is Leon Kuze and I think I'm sooo cool....

lol. Looking forward to next week's episode. This week's episode started off okay I guess. It's definitely a nice break from all the action and major events that happened from the previous arc. I personally wouldn't think it's a good idea to start episode 15 with too much action just yet, there should be a build up to that first, which this week's episode sort of sets us up for. Plus it takes time to shine a little light on our main characters, and see what's going on with them during this little transition.
Old 2012-10-15, 13:53   Link #46
Gundamx

Everyone already said everything I want to say...
Anyway, anyone notice how the pink girl (at end/before raptor show) was surprised when surprised said that he was Japanese - American?
Old 2012-10-15, 14:08   Link #47
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
I wish there was. Supposedly it will air with the last few episodes or something.
Old 2012-10-15, 14:11   Link #48
John117xCortana

What were those TSFs that Bao Feng flight was fighting in the beginning ? F-4s ?
Old 2012-10-15, 14:20   Link #49
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
What were those TSFs that Bao Feng flight was fighting in the beginning ? F-4s ?
Yeah, but to be specific, Type-77/F-4J Gekishin, I think. By the way, are Zuikakus based off of those?
Old 2012-10-15, 18:41   Link #50
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Yeah, but to be specific, Type-77/F-4J Gekishin, I think. By the way, are Zuikakus based off of those?
those are Egyptian F-4 phantoms in episode 15. Gekishin are American f-4 phantoms made in japan and yes Zuikakus are based off the gekishin.
Old 2012-10-15, 20:44   Link #51
Tiberium Wolf

Is it me or the art in ep took dive down? There were lots of parts in ep where the character design was so ugly/odd.
Old 2012-10-15, 21:27   Link #52
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Is it me or the art in ep took dive down? There were lots of parts in ep where the character design was so ugly/odd.
Nah, its just that the episode is more Character centric than TSF centric like the previous feel eps, so more probability of QUALITY.

More FREEDOM! vs YAMATO DAMASHII next week once Yui meets Sharon me thinks! Wonder how that will go down, with China invading, Russia strengthening its Foothold, and now PAX-America returning...

Will Yui be able to defend against all corners? Or will she fall beneath them... and the hidden inhuman enemy that already has its holds on Yuuya's heart...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-15, 23:09   Link #53
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Nah, its just that the episode is more Character centric than TSF centric like the previous feel eps, so more probability of QUALITY.

More FREEDOM! vs YAMATO DAMASHII next week once Yui meets Sharon me thinks! Wonder how that will go down, with China invading, Russia strengthening its Foothold, and now PAX-America returning...

Will Yui be able to defend against all corners? Or will she fall beneath them... and the hidden inhuman enemy that already has its holds on Yuuya's heart...

I just predict dangerous levels of jelly Yui.

Though it is kinda painful to see her feel sad watching girls trying to steal Yuuya away from her.
Old 2012-10-16, 00:14   Link #54
ryan55

So is Leon Kuze like a rival of yuuya or one of the guys he fought with like shown in epiosde 3, him fighting with a guy saying I won't fly with you ever again.
Old 2012-10-16, 00:17   Link #55
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:

Yuuya 's mind Type94 second or Raptor ... which one .... blah !! Both are my waifu!!! see the New model ..... waifu material hehehe ...
Old 2012-10-16, 01:06   Link #56
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Yuuya enters hanger: Ohh the light of my heart! It has been so long!

Sharon: Yuuya! Its been some time, but now I'm-

Yuuya walks pass Sharon: Raptor-chan! Ohh how I missed you so! That feel of the armor, the springiness of the stealth coating! That curve of your hips! The pointed peaks of your knees! Its been soooo looong!

Sharon: (0_0)....
Yui: (0_0)...
Cryska: ('_')
Inia: (:3)
Cui: (: x)

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-10-16 at 01:39.
Old 2012-10-16, 01:49   Link #57
yankky5

lol more like:

yuuya's wingman: bastard!! (Piunches yuuya) How dare you abbandon your wingman and save the my downed rapter instead!!

yuuya (punches him back): Hmph!! I dont give a damn about your shitty life as long as my beloved raptor-chan is safe!! And besides who told you she was yours shes mine... their all mine!!

Quote:
Yuuya enters hanger: Ohh the light of my heart! It has been so long!

Sharon: Yuuya! Its been some time, but now I'm-

Yuuya walks pass Sharon: Raptor-chan! Ohh how I missed you so! That feel of the armor, the springiness of the stealth coating! That curve of your hips! The pointed peaks of your knees! Its been soooo looong!

Sharon: (0_0)....
Yui: (0_0)...
Cryska: ('_')
Inia: (:3)
Cui: (: x)
I see.... so its only natural he'll hold a grudge against face for taking raptor-chan. i see i see.....

Last edited by yankky5; 2012-10-16 at 07:54.
Old 2012-10-16, 01:58   Link #58
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

To be fair, Leon is also a smug douche. He's Iceman to Yuuya's Maverick - only more arrogant.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-16, 09:39   Link #59
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Interesting episode i will say right off the bat that in the end Leon will lose just because of his overconfidence hell full blow arrogance. I can see the difference in Yuuya and him already. Leon with Raptor will make his machine a part of him he will depend on his machine to overpower the enemy it wont be about his piloting skills so to speak. Yuuya through his experience has started to learn to become one with the Type94. It was already stated that Japanese mechs are suppose to be an extension of ones self just like a Samurai's katana was an extension of his own soul,arm and hand. My prediction is that their match will have Leon putting Yuuya on the defensive for a while but fresh off his first real combat situation with the BETA Yuuya is maturing as a pilot. Majority of the American Eishi have not even seen real combat against the BETA.

Bao Feng Flight is very impressive their coordinated attacks and and light fast tactics make them hard to beat. You can tell they are high trained and that their unit have been working with each for a long time. It seems their machines are small hence faster than most of the other world powers. Honestly, id rather have a lighting fast machine than a heavy armored one. It seem that Yuuya might have someone added to his harem soon and man Yui was crazy cute throughout this entire episode. Trying to impress Yuuya with cooking (i mean damn she made him remember his moms cooking) thats always a keep for a man. With Stella's help she was actually succeeding until the disruption. But we also had an opportunity to see her jealous side. Its obvious that she and Yufei Cui are going to clash over Yuuya as she way more aggressive in the personal department than Yui is. As a matter of fact all the girls have more charisma than Yui. WTF Cryska attitude has changed is it because she told Inia she would get Yuuya to stay around by any means. Yuuya has got and international military hottie convention going on at that base.

Still having Eishi fighting Eishi is stupid i see the world powers are still nonchalant about them getting their ass kicked by the BETA on almost every front. I really want to get back to beating the shit out of the invaders and get some real squad combat episodes going. In Russia Bao Feng massacred the Beta with lighting fast coordinated attacks thats what i like to see.
Old 2012-10-16, 13:14   Link #60
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
So is Leon Kuze like a rival of yuuya or one of the guys he fought with like shown in epiosde 3, him fighting with a guy saying I won't fly with you ever again.
So why did that happen anyways? What did Yuuya do to get punched and get beat up? Did he abandon his team to get to the TOPGUN position?
Closed Thread