AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 10:02   Link #681
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Just posting to say I agree with the ranking of Zero No Tsukaima, i think people underestimate it too much but then again it caters to a very specific audience. I also reccommend checking out the last season of Shakugan no Shana
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 12:02   Link #682
AnimeTheme
MJ - Forever King of Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Just posting to say I agree with the ranking of Zero No Tsukaima, i think people underestimate it too much but then again it caters to a very specific audience. I also reccommend checking out the last season of Shakugan no Shana
I recently started watching Shana 3. The 2nd season was disappointing, but I hope this one won't.

Check out my Windows gadget gallery!

AnimeTheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 14:35   Link #683
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Just got back:

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan inspires me, since it looks like a school romance (like toradora), but i hope there will be some kissing or the likes, and not only holding hands after like 150 chapters. Just tell me if kisses are present, i don't want to know when and with who, just say "yes.".

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: how much of this has been published? If it's enough long (like 60 chaps or so), i might pick it up, even tho it has a feature i don't really think to like: gender bender. I'm willing to get over this anyways, since you said there is a lot of kissing, so i just want to know how much of it can be found online.

Oniichan☆Control seems to be very ecchi, so i want to pick it up, but how much of it is published?

Seishun Pop!: despite the synopsis, i'll do as you said and pick it up anyways. Once again, how much of it has been published or can be found nline?

Love Lucky!: i'll give it a go, since it's also finished and enough long. I want to expect much out of this tho.

I'll put them on my list after you answer those few questions.

Anyways, i haven't kept up to date with the mangas i've already read; i don't know if other chapters of Kissxsis have been published (I stopped at chap53, if i'm not wrong).

Last time i had decided to go for yumeiro choice, and so i'll do. I'll start it tonight.

EDIT
Oh, and cba to pick C;H again, rly.

As far as shana is concerned, i'll pick it up at a later time, since currently i've got many promising manga titles with a lot of love or ecchi stuff.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 15:19   Link #684
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
You should read the manga Koisome Momiji. It's a great story between a famous high school actress and a shy, socially akward teenage boy. Really great and heartwarming, it has a one-shot and an actual first chapter scanlated, and it's a weekly series too boot.

What do you say?
Old 2012-05-31, 15:26   Link #685
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

You could check out Countrouble when you're in the mood of it.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 15:34   Link #686
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

onnii chan control has 14 chapters out while Seishun Pop! has 16 chapters. they could have more chapters out but I think the problem is finding the raws and having them translated into english. So I think you should just enjoy whatever there is and hopefully they get updated faster in the future

these two are very popular online but have mixed reviews some that really liked them and others not so much. so try not to have high expectations if you pick them up

http://myanimelist.net/manga/19885/GE_~Good_Ending~
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=11653

kiss x sis is at ch 61
kimi no iru machi,aku no hana,underdog,sensen spike hills,kono so mi yo have new chapters out
Old 2012-06-01, 04:10   Link #687
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Despite its ridiculous setting, C;H contain many elements you seem to like (plenty of cute girls, cool-looking male lead, good amount of psychological field, no actual ecchiness, lot of twists), so I'll present my own argument :

Spoiler for My own review:
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-06-01 at 09:06.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:05   Link #688
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

since you are going to pick up Yamada-Kun to 7 does that mean you are willing to give other genderbender titles a try? I know some of them that can be really funny

Edit
oh yeah I forgot the relatioship in love lucky is good the girl does not have eyes for any other man she only loves the main dude

you could also pick up the world god only knows manga from where the anime ended

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-01 at 16:06.
Cold~as~Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 18:17   Link #689
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I read love comedy style and it was ok I guess
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=10676

i'm trying this one next
http://myanimelist.net/manga/14667/Renai_Akuma
Old 2012-06-01, 18:38   Link #690
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Just got back:

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan inspires me, since it looks like a school romance (like toradora), but i hope there will be some kissing or the likes, and not only holding hands after like 150 chapters. Just tell me if kisses are present, i don't want to know when and with who, just say "yes.".
Spoiler for Answer:

Quote:
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: how much of this has been published? If it's enough long (like 60 chaps or so), i might pick it up, even tho it has a feature i don't really think to like: gender bender. I'm willing to get over this anyways, since you said there is a lot of kissing, so i just want to know how much of it can be found online.
8 or 9 chapters I think?

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 19:54   Link #691
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Aww, won't pick it up then, or i'd get infuriated after 160 chapters of "no physical contact" (What's fucking bad about that, really? It's just part of any normal relationship)

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is far from being read: too few chapters, i would forget it in no time.

Anyways, Renai Akuma and Love Comedy Style are getting on my list, and since i also wanted to know whether you knew these other two titles (You know, i really liked Oretama, but it wasn't rated that high, so i looked up the ecchi genre, around 7-8 ranking, and found these)
Sundome (Really looks like the thing for me: apathetic guy and a girl doing exciting stuff. Onani master is even in the recommendations)
Sankarea (Inspires me, because it's about a guy and a girl getting a big bound because of that resurrecting spell, whatever. It just sounded like Kannagi introduction)

Currently reading Yomeiro Choice, and it actually got a lot of sexy content, but i'm getting a bit disappointed plot-wise, mostly because the author tends to deviate from the story, making his characters appear... less in the story (I mean, sometimes you even see the characters say "Why have i got little screen in this chapter?", "Sorry mom, you are not in this chapters" or things like that, that at first can be funny, but on the long run they get annoying, because the story gets very little serious.
Old 2012-06-01, 20:16   Link #692
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

the thing with sundome is that the girl looks malnourished and the manga has those stupid little faces you hate
yc is mostly for laughs with little plot involved
Old 2012-06-01, 20:34   Link #693
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Oh i see, i guess i'll read the first chapters after i finish Yomeiro choice and, if really it's that annoying, i'll drop it. I really thought i had found my title: apathetic/cynical/bored guy getting interested in a mysterious girl that is assertive.

What about Sankarea then?

PS: How lucky i went back some pages and remembered about this title: hyouka. I guess it misses the last 3 episodes and then it's done, how awesome, i really wanted some title similar to Haruhi Suzumiya series.... Oh no, fuck, i remembered again about The disappearance... i'm seriously getting depressed when i think how much i envy Kyon, eheh, but on the other side i'm relieved that noone actually ever got in a situation as interesting as his... and if such individual does exist, he surely has all my hate ;D eventless life. Don't get me wrong, it's not like i ask for some disaster to happen, but something as interesting as Haruhi really would light up this boring and monotone life. Be born, fucking interesting girl. Jk, it's too late already.
Old 2012-06-02, 04:46   Link #694
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Did you read my own review on C;H ? If so, please give it another chance, even if you don't want to.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-06-02, 07:06   Link #695
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Did you read my own review on C;H ? If so, please give it another chance, even if you don't want to.
Lol, what's this? Anyways, i stopped watching animes for the moment, since there isn't anything hot on the table yet. Most of the titles on my list got little to no priority. I ran out of ecchi/romance animes, but on the other side, i found many ecchi titles in the manga department, so i'm currently reading them. When i'll run out of mangas aswell, i'll get back on those low priority animes. I might watch some anime from time to time just to alternate a reading to an anime.
Old 2012-06-02, 10:31   Link #696
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Lol, what's this? Anyways, i stopped watching animes for the moment, since there isn't anything hot on the table yet. Most of the titles on my list got little to no priority. I ran out of ecchi/romance animes, but on the other side, i found many ecchi titles in the manga department, so i'm currently reading them. When i'll run out of mangas aswell, i'll get back on those low priority animes. I might watch some anime from time to time just to alternate a reading to an anime.
Oh thanks goodness !
Enjoy reading ecchi mangas as you can !
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-06-02, 10:38   Link #697
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Just finished Yomeiro choice and it really did surprise me in the end:
Spoiler for ending:

I'll take a little break, then i want to check out Sundome and, if it really is as annoying as i expect it to be, i'll drop it and get on something else.
Old 2012-06-02, 10:48   Link #698
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

here is a manga I found very beautiful.I want more romance titles like these where the relationship is strong.the only thing is are you okay with a ghost girl?

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=1282

the synopsis makes it look like something horrible and tragic but it really isn't.I highly recommend it since you liked ano hana

very rare to find love stories like this and love lucky

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-02 at 11:01.
Old 2012-06-02, 10:50   Link #699
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
here is a manga I found very beautiful.I want more romance titles like these were the relationship is strong.the only thing is are you okay with a ghost girl?

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=1282
If you are ok with ghost romance (even though you didn't like characters that have fake bodies) + mystery, try Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, as I said many times before yet you skip reading my reviews on this absolutely awesome manga.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-06-02, 11:05   Link #700
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I mentioned this title before but I don't know if you missed it but it has your bored character in it
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=68470

one last thing i want to say about sundome even though I enjoyed it to some extent the ending really bothered me.

Finish at your own risk

have you ever looked at the light novel onani master?
I also want to know your thoughts on the title with the spirit girl you should look past the synopsis

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-02 at 15:48.