Spoiler for Prophet of Regret:
Old 2012-04-28, 12:54   Link #382
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Chinese scan of ch 126 is out...
Spoiler for ch126:
Old 2012-04-28, 15:01   Link #383
Newhope

I doubt it's the end, but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it is Yagi did say about 24 volumes, + Claymores popularity has been dropping pretty rapidly lately.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 15:37   Link #384
Tenchi Hou Take

TBF that's partly because Yagi been dragging this shit on too long while not actually really forwarding plot in a manner that concerns the main characters. Terresa, Clair, Priscilla and Raki were pretty much the core of this story from primary plot point of view and really all of them aside from Teresa (obviously due to her being dead) are being shafted in the plot progression for the past few dozens chapters.

Turning Priscilla into Aizen levels of overpoweredness didn't help things either.

Really the fact Yagi ended it it isn't really my issue with this, it's more this entire arc didn't need to happen or least not be focused on and should have been replaced with the final fight with Priscilla.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 15:59   Link #385
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This is just sad. What a heartbreak for a faithful manga reader to see a good series given such a cheap end. How can I even take these long series seriously anymore?

Although there's still a slim chance he's just ending Claymore to fulfill that 24-25 volume thing, and he's going to start Claymore EX or something. >_>
Old 2012-04-28, 19:42   Link #386
GundamZZ
残念美人

Sad ending.
Miria is cool, but I'm not her fan. It's especailly sad to see her displaying *&& to the crowd. It's also sad to see the crowd cheering. yeah. The last boss is over. The unicorn is trapped with Clare forever. Something is still missing, What an empty feeling.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 19:47   Link #387
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Clare x Raki OR Clare x Yuri OR JUST CLARE having appearances in her own manga !
Old 2012-04-28, 19:50   Link #388
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

so anything on the tweets/facebook or author website?
Old 2012-04-28, 20:27   Link #389
L in Hinamizawa
I guess Erika would be E?

Location: In Hinamizawa trying to solve the Curse of Oyashiro Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This is just sad. What a heartbreak for a faithful manga reader to see a good series given such a cheap end. How can I even take these long series seriously anymore?

Although there's still a slim chance he's just ending Claymore to fulfill that 24-25 volume thing, and he's going to start Claymore EX or something. >_>
I agree with you completely. Claymore was one of the very first anime(and then manga) I ever followed. If this is the final end, it's really sad.

I hope he at least makes Claymore EX as you suggested.
I really wanted to see the end of Claire and Raki's story.
L in Hinamizawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 22:15   Link #390
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Any one want to say TIME SKIP !!
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 23:02   Link #391
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler for Chapter 126 Summaries both provided by God Eye Galatea of MH:

Spoiler for My very very long speculation about it:
Old 2012-04-29, 01:28   Link #392
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

I don't think this is the end of the Claymore series. There is likely a part two of some kind. But in the unlikely scenario that it really ends, this chapter will go down as one of the worst manga ending ever.
Kokukirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:04   Link #393
Blaat

Bloody hell, I was really looking forward to reading this chapter only to find out the manga is ending.
Old 2012-04-29, 07:25   Link #394
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 15:24   Link #395
haegar
mangaviking

just dropping by temporarily to make a troll post:

Old 2012-04-30, 02:20   Link #396
hamstar
just passing by

This ending is actually worse than Matrix revolutions. Not only does it not answer all the pivotal questions but...what happened to the main character...And we still have an Abyssal on the loose somewhere lol

I doubt someone could troll this hard....so I'm going to conclude that Yagi's contract or something ended or he is simply dying and had to finish the manga off. Even if there is a Claymore R2, I'm sure as hell not going to bother with this garbage masquerading as manga anymore.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:47   Link #397
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
This ending is actually worse than Matrix revolutions. Not only does it not answer all the pivotal questions but...what happened to the main character...And we still have an Abyssal on the loose somewhere lol

I doubt someone could troll this hard....so I'm going to conclude that Yagi's contract or something ended or he is simply dying and had to finish the manga off. Even if there is a Claymore R2, I'm sure as hell not going to bother with this garbage masquerading as manga anymore.
We still don't know anything, but you have already decided everything for yourself?
Old 2012-04-30, 12:30   Link #398
rafael1932
claymores pimp

I am happy with this end. I mean it was all dragon ball z fights all the time. Yagi was killing his masterpiece. So if he does not have more ideas, just end it already.

Do I see potential for more? Yes, I do ( I have some plots of my own .)

I was right. yomas were humans all the time but I was expecting a better excuse since claymores were already a mixture of blood with a monster

The best end is to clare to die like that. After all pris is still the number 1 in terms of power and clare was not even awakened…… veryyyyyyy stupid to see clare winning that way. By the way I advanced this end as a good one months ago when claymore was still good ( no dragon ball z shit)

I like to see more character in the middle rather then clare all the time. Everybody liked when isley and riful were killed right? was clare around ? no, but the story was still epic and mysterious.
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 11:55   Link #399
konart

Scanlation is out

Spoiler for end:
Old 2012-05-02, 11:59   Link #400
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
We still don't know anything, but you have already decided everything for yourself?
Welcome to the internet.

I would be very surprised if this was a true end to the series. There's been no announcement, no explanation (you'd think any Japanese fans would be in an uproar on 2ch and other fan sites), and the story is in no way complete. This arc might have dragged on a bit but I'll chalk that up to trying to make action scenes work in a monthly manga, and the trend away from brutal deaths which cheapens some of the tension. Still, the Organization needed to go and this arc achieved that...and now right when we should be turning back to the primary focus of the story it just "ends"?

It just doesn't add up. I'll save any rage for a true confirmation.