Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-11, 14:30   Link #1
Nyssane
Mohji Fanboi

Send a message via AIM to Nyssane Send a message via MSN to Nyssane
One Piece: Going Baseball!

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp...oing/game.html

That game looks -so- fun. I want it so badly, but I dunno if japanese Gameboy Advance games can play on American systems. *shrug* Does anyone know? ^_^

I'm mad that Chuu's not on the East Blue team, though. I mean, Kuroobi and Hatchan are there, but not him. ;_;

Oh, well. I still have Mohji, Miss Merrychristmas, Fullbody, Bon Clay, etc.
Old 2004-03-11, 14:36   Link #2
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

... if they would only make a One Piece fighting game to the level of Naruto 2 for the GC... I would be so happy...

but to get back on topic... the idea of the characters playing baseball seems pretty odd but not surprising... seeing as how the game is based on One Piece... which in itself is a pretty odd anime (that I enjoy)...

I don't think you can play Japanese gameboy advanced games on North American systems... though I'm not really sure about that...
Old 2004-03-11, 14:50   Link #3
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

No, you can play Japanese GBA games on US systems. I've got the Naruto platformer on my gameboy player and it works fine. Play-Asia lists the regions a game will play on and it says GBA games have no region protection.
Old 2004-03-11, 15:12   Link #4
Tritium
doaho...

well i played it it's quite fun
Old 2004-03-11, 15:25   Link #5
Nyssane
Mohji Fanboi

Send a message via AIM to Nyssane Send a message via MSN to Nyssane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
... if they would only make a One Piece fighting game to the level of Naruto 2 for the GC... I would be so happy...

but to get back on topic... the idea of the characters playing baseball seems pretty odd but not surprising... seeing as how the game is based on One Piece... which in itself is a pretty odd anime (that I enjoy)...

I don't think you can play Japanese gameboy advanced games on North American systems... though I'm not really sure about that...
They have the Grand Battle games, but they are more like Smash Bros. than traditional fighting games. But yeah, One Piece with Naruto 2's graphics and layout would just be awesome. @.@

And yay, thanks for the help with the GBA Jp/US thing *gonna order it right now*
Closed Thread