AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-08, 22:17   Link #6101
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This series sure has so many (if not 95%) people that can be described as dangerous criminals.
First is the fire mage. He seems to go all out against Touma in their first meeting, against an innocent man who doesn't know anything about the situation he was dragged into. If not because of IB Touma would surely be killed.
Then the greatest alchemist, then the holy knights.
Then again with Accelerator and mad scientists in academy city.
Then with other magical factions like the Aztek one.
Then the Jewish dark-skinned oba-san, also overzealous knights of England.
Then the whole 200 nuns squad. That's down-right nightmare! RCC is so damn evil that I think the God's Right Seats is normal. They kill people just because they can anyway.
Then we also saw the scary side of that annoying lesbian b!tch. Her power can easily kill a person if she wants to!
Then again with RCC's bad deed, and again, and again, and again.
Poor AC board of directors. I betja some of them aren't even involved in the inhuman experiments in AC but claim their position by other nicer means. They were killed by Accelerator and Vento anyway.
Children in vol. 15 are friggin mercs and merciless!
Overzealous knight that always resolve conflict with violence is also bad.
How about civil wars!?
Then WW3. Fimama isn't such a bad guy after all. He's just retard. Aleister might be worse. But what about Laura!?

The only one that remain the too-good-to-exist-guy is Touma. There's noway Accelerator's past can be forgiven. Hamazura is also cruel (this guy is more scarier than Accel imo). I like Aqua more than Hamazura and Accel.

And seriously, who do think is worse in your opinion:
1. The guy who raped and killed your entire family in front of your eyes.
2. Hitler who has been dead since before u were born. Some of u might live in a country where Nazi never reached.

I consider most villains in this series to be as bad as Aleister and Fiamma. Even if these two don't exist, bad things will continue.
Look at it this way: Accelerator killed 10031 clones. Then he saved the remaining 9969 plus Last Order. Then he saved Eurasia.

I think it balances out.

And yes, Hitler is more evil. Just because someone kills x people that are close to you doesn't make them more evil than someone who kills 2x people. After all, those 2x people were close to some people too.
Old 2010-11-08, 22:29   Link #6102
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
wat u mean pre-memory loss?
before the memory loss, touma has many secrets of his past, and index its also lost her memory several times, not sure if in the novels but kanzaki even mentions she had to forget about her lovers, it would be interesting that/those person/s appearing, after all we know less of index's past than of touma's past.
Old 2010-11-08, 22:57   Link #6103
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
From the 2nd Season Generic Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, newsflash.

Spoiler for So yeah:
So Volumes 9 and 10 will be animated - within 3 episodes. Sounds a bit crammed, but I think it's okay.

Which further makes me think how far are they actually going to take the remaining materials... I suspect that volume 11 will take around three episodes at least (or maybe even less if anyone thinks so) while 12 and 13 will somehow take the remainder of the season if my Vol. 11 = 3 (++) episodes guess is correct.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-11-08, 23:04   Link #6104
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
From the 2nd Season Generic Discussion Thread.

So Volumes 9 and 10 will be animated - within 3 episodes. Sounds a bit crammed, but I think it's okay.

Which further makes me think how far are they actually going to take the remaining materials... I suspect that volume 11 will take around three episodes at least (or maybe even less if anyone thinks so) while 12 and 13 will somehow take the remainder of the season if my Vol. 11 = 3 (++) episodes guess is correct.
they give V.7 4 eps but they give V.9 and 10 3 eps together? well i guess its okay cuz they cant put in all the narrations which is what makes the novels long. Lets see how the next eps fit for V.8. If it feels just right ill have confidence.
Old 2010-11-08, 23:06   Link #6105
pikachuwei

hmm with all that spare episodes, maybe they might actually do volume 14. That would justify Terra and Acqua being shown in the trailer.
Old 2010-11-08, 23:06   Link #6106
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

maybe it just says that those 3 episodes will be of that arc and still be more, no? well they migth skip some parts and make a 10.5 ep, that is common now a says for sales boost, but i quess the more time novel 12~13 get the better.
Old 2010-11-08, 23:12   Link #6107
giorno

uh-oh.

so: ep 6-7--> volume 8
8-10---> 9-10
11--> 11-13/14
12-13--> 14/15-19
14--> 20-24

or possibly: 11-13-->11
14-17-->12-13
18-21--> 14
21-24-->15 or 16

???
Old 2010-11-08, 23:14   Link #6108
pikachuwei

it would be cool if they extended the number of eps for 13 and 14, i guess we can save 15 for season 3 for a real awesome start.

Unless JC planning to do acqua/civil war arc right off the bat for season 3?
Old 2010-11-08, 23:18   Link #6109
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

maybe we are getting more that 24 eps?
Old 2010-11-08, 23:22   Link #6110
giorno

at this point, i think the best would be to skip volume 15 and end this season on volume 16, then start season 3 with volume 15, then follow the novels from the English civil war....though both the English civil war and World War arcs would be better as a series of OVAs, a la Kara no Kyoukai...
Old 2010-11-08, 23:24   Link #6111
reaper with no name

volume 15 would not be a good season starter, because it has no Touma. Touma is the main character, and any season starting episode needs to reintroduce him.
Old 2010-11-08, 23:26   Link #6112
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

maybe 3rd season starts with SS and then L.N.15
Old 2010-11-08, 23:29   Link #6113
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
maybe we are getting more that 24 eps?
no the 24 eps seems fine now cuz mainly everyone was worried on how many eps V. 9 and 10 will be since everyone thought 4-5 eps per novel. now im still wondering if theyll end at 14 or 16. They should make 15 an ova or somethin since its all about killing.
Old 2010-11-08, 23:32   Link #6114
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i hope they dont go too far, where they get to the point that the anime gets ahead, also"j.c. staff ruining ligth novels since the 90īs" specially in their second seasons.
Old 2010-11-09, 00:25   Link #6115
Plant42

Quote:
Hell no, looking at the names.
EP08-[Daihaseisai]
EP09-[Route Disturb](Oriana's alias which was called "Tracking Sealer" in the Chinese ver.)
EP10-[Short Hand]

From synopsis it's looks like Ep10 is only around the last part of vol.9 which is the first showdown with Oriana, so it should be vol.9-3eps+vol.10-3eps.

Now if it's follow this speculation.
Vol.5-1
Vol.7-4
Vol.8-2
Vol.9,10-6
Vol.11-4
Vol.12,13-6

There will be one episode left.
Now, the question is how will they use that one ep.
To fill vol.9-10 or 11 or 12,13 or neither of them.??

Last edited by Plant42; 2010-11-09 at 00:47.
Old 2010-11-09, 00:55   Link #6116
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I think this is one of those, I say I'll kill you, but probably wont. At least, I hope it is

It appeared quite often in anime/manga and real life that homosexual can do scary things like getting rid of the hypotenuse if there were one. Poor Touma and Mikoto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Only cause she knows he can block it. Though if one day, for whatever reason, he can't or misses, Someone's going to die, and someones going to cry
The fact that she received title "that crazy bitch from Tokiwadai" and we find her destroying a lot of electronic things means that she's quite trouble-maker too. How about cloning 20k of her and kill to teach her a lesson never destroy things own by public!? :P

And BTW, Hamazura's method of torture is the scariest thing I found in the novel coming from a normal person. Accel usually kill his enemies right away but he's a monster imo.
Old 2010-11-09, 01:37   Link #6117
choopo

Hello I am newbie hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
It appeared quite often in anime/manga and real life that homosexual can do scary things like getting rid of the hypotenuse if there were one. Poor Touma and Mikoto!

The fact that she received title "that crazy bitch from Tokiwadai" and we find her destroying a lot of electronic things means that she's quite trouble-maker too. How about cloning 20k of her and kill to teach her a lesson never destroy things own by public!? :P

And BTW, Hamazura's method of torture is the scariest thing I found in the novel coming from a normal person. Accel usually kill his enemies right away but he's a monster imo.
huah very scary . . .

did Mikoto destroy the cell Phone / other elctronic ?

or make like short jamming on telephone cell ?

the spoiler in a cartain vending machine did n't say that clearly
Old 2010-11-09, 05:25   Link #6118
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Misaka acidentally creates an EMP with her AIM when she's agitated.
Old 2010-11-09, 07:58   Link #6119
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Hell no, looking at the names.
EP08-[Daihaseisai]
EP09-[Route Disturb](Oriana's alias which was called "Tracking Sealer" in the Chinese ver.)
EP10-[Short Hand]

From synopsis it's looks like Ep10 is only around the last part of vol.9 which is the first showdown with Oriana, so it should be vol.9-3eps+vol.10-3eps.

Now if it's follow this speculation.
Vol.5-1
Vol.7-4
Vol.8-2
Vol.9,10-6
Vol.11-4
Vol.12,13-6

There will be one episode left.
Now, the question is how will they use that one ep.
To fill vol.9-10 or 11 or 12,13 or neither of them.??
This makes more sense then the 3 episodes for 2 novels theory. I'm guessing that volume 12-13 will get the extra episode, due to all the stuff that happens during that arc.
Old 2010-11-09, 08:43   Link #6120
tsunade666

Nope I think it would probably be better if they put vol 12-13 as 7 episodes. Or rather I don't really care much about vol 12. I care more for vol 13.

They better not cut off the badass accelerator. Or they would meet hell.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen