AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-10, 21:17   Link #1
CrispyBC

Hinata as a medic

Byakugen + medic skills = $
Think about it, she allready has precision chakra control out of her fingers and she can see inside a persons body without cutting them open. Plus she has those healing balms
CrispyBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 21:25   Link #2
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

well, i would enjoy seeing her as the healing ninja of the team instead of sakura. Which it seems to be going that way now
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:03   Link #3
wb_hicks

I second to 100 that notion. She already has a caring heart and medical herbs or what ever she carries with her. If she was to become a medical nin i think she would be more deadiler then
Spoiler:

I see her becoming a medical nin because thats the direction they are giving us.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:26   Link #4
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
I second to 100 that notion. She already has a caring heart and medical herbs or what ever she carries with her. If she was to become a medical nin i think she would be more deadiler then
Spoiler:

I see her becoming a medical nin because thats the direction they are giving us.
Not only do I think she'll be deadlier than

Spoiler:

She'll be trained by her. Heehee.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:48   Link #5
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Not only do I think she'll be deadlier than

Spoiler:

She'll be trained by her. Heehee.
scary thought indeed. i would have to say pwnage will be her speciality if that was to happen
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 23:12   Link #6
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
scary thought indeed. i would have to say pwnage will be her speciality if that was to happen
She's definitely one of the girls with the most potential after all, especially seeing her battle with Neji in the Chuunin final preliminaries, we won't see her giving up and see her training more often than so.

In all honesty, she fits the bill to be under 'said teacher's' tutelage, she can work on what she needs to work on. Plus the fact that her own father pretty much disowned her, she could mixed her style of Hyuuga and standard basics or whatever she learns from her teacher. Hinata already makes her own medicine after all, which adds another plus. Her bloodlimit gives her the ability to become an excellent medic nin (especially with one of the teacher's jutsu) and she's already lethal with her bloodlimit alone.

It really would be nice. ^^ She definitely have what it takes to be ANBU that's for sure. Even go as far as squad leader if her gains her confidence.

Last edited by Bronwen Stx; 2004-05-10 at 23:27.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 04:29   Link #7
Sharingan_Kakashi
Sharingan User

It would be nice to see that since Hinata already seems to be the most popular female character in the series. Sakura doesn't do much to begin with so there is another possibility for her to get more action. Hinata is easily stronger than Sakura and doesn't beat the crap out of Naruto for no real reason like Sakura either. She also happens to be much cuter and has a more interesting personality.

While Sakura does entertain me, I would much rather see Hinata take her place until she learns some new and interesting attacks/jitsus.
Sharingan_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 05:24   Link #8
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Fine with me if they both become medical nins

Sure i like Hinata waaaay more but don't dislike Sakura

Yep you've heard it i DON'T
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 10:52   Link #9
ZhouYu
^im with stupid

medically trained + her Byakugan ability... to be able to give someone's life a second chance or take it away in an instant... hella scary thought... though i doubt shes capable of killing someone...
ZhouYu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 12:06   Link #10
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Yup, it would be awesome to see Hinata as a busty 18 year old dressed up as a nurse. *snaps back to reality* .err...um yeah.., Hinata would make a great medical nin.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 13:43   Link #11
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Yup, it would be awesome to see Hinata as a busty 18 year old dressed up as a nurse. *snaps back to reality* .err...um yeah.., Hinata would make a great medical nin.
hmmm.... ... no.

ramen girl, yes.

but: i dont think they are going to deviate from the manga plotline just yet (never actually).

and the manga plotline probably will not shift until the current saga is old and dead. it really depends on whether or not there is a timeskip or not.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 15:48   Link #12
rorosama

You're a genius crispybc! I never thought of that. Hina-chan would be an awesome med nin. I bet in a couple years she'd hand neji his ass by making one arm limp and the other arm run out of chakra!. That would be something! More Hina-chan and less sakura would my manga dream!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 17:47   Link #13
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
You're a genius crispybc! I never thought of that. Hina-chan would be an awesome med nin.
wow. thats alot of praise right there.
I bet in a couple years... ...

you may not know this from the anime but
Spoiler:

but other than that, what is Neji gonna do while hinata trains to become a medic? sit on his ass with chouji eating chips and watching NASCAR?

Spoiler:
yeah. that would be something. how to make one arm run out of chakra... that makes it seem that the other arm does have chakra, so how would one arm run out, but the other not run out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by same person
More Hina-chan and less sakura would my manga dream!
i say less of both and go

Ramen Girl!!!
Ramen Girl!!!
Ramen Girl!!!
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 19:56   Link #14
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
yeah. that would be something. how to make one arm run out of chakra... that makes it seem that the other arm does have chakra, so how would one arm run out, but the other not run out?
cuz the other one would be limp!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote