AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-07-13, 09:29   Link #7441
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Instead of posting together with Chapter 9, it will be a seperate post. The Index has most info about the world of Cancri and it's contents, although it's not thouroughly done just yet. Some parts are done, but might get small changes, and some parts are under construction.

Spoiler for Wall of text:

There is also a map existing which have gone through numerous revisions. It's mostly done, I will need to implement a few more names.
Spoiler for size:
Whoa, this... wow. This is a full blown RPG setting waiting to be exploited here. When exactly compared to the Mid calendar does this take place again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I can't decide if I should feel offended or honored. If it makes you feel better I've been on a sugar rush all day. -_-

I basically need a person's hair and skin recolored/lightly retextured. Which is beyond my rudimentary skill. How on earth was I terrifying? T_T
I was being silly myself. What I was trying to say was that I would like to know exactly what it is you need before I say yes or no.

Since Lowe already volunteered, I'll leave it up to him. Still, if you find something that needs recoloring later down the line, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I see...
Well, I guess that only serves to reinforce the night and day difference between the sisters.
Unintentional, yet perfect.

Quote:
... Makes plenty of sense, I guess.
Maybe Lia-chan could make her Onee-chan some meals sometimes as well as clean... Though I guess the latter won't be appreciated much. XD Should Lia fuss over her sister when she's around...? Hmm...
(And when I say fuss, Lia's version is definitely not as normal as you'd expect. >_>)
Oh? Do tell.

Quote:
BTW, how large do you want the age gap between them to be?
Hmm... well, I would prefer Rita to be the elder sister, but beyond that I don't really mind how wide or small the age gap is.

Quote:
Looks like Rita would be getting along quite well with Granddaddy Aurion, huh? XD
If she needs some materials or a facility, Aurion's personal property would do.

Imagine a conversation between these two.

Spoiler for What language are we talking here again?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So Lia is Ui and Rita is Yui?
Erm... No. Rita is nowhere near as scatterbrained.

Quote:
Lia-chan's not as devoted as Ui, though. XD
She scolds her Rita-neechan a good number of times too. >:3

And naturally, she also worries about her sister's health. >_>

Spoiler for Caring imouto~:

The Yagami blood is strong in her. >_>

(No prices for guessing what has been grabbed. <_<)
Yes, I can totally see that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
My crack was only a certain Mio McTavich; you had the idea of making her Keroland's daughter.

Not that I dispute that I gave my support enthusiastically XD
I'm not exactly adverse to the idea myself either...
Quote:
...besides, Keroko was totally asking for it, what with that get your mind outta the gutter line. I couldn't resist.
Yes I was. I deserved that for asking that stupid question, even though I should have known who I was asking. <_<

Quote:
This is what happens when you don't come into the chat, old geezer.
Says the guy two years my age.

Besides, someone has to keep this thread alive.

Quote:
She's like Hayate. Very little sex appeal, but she makes for it in moe and love. From casual perusing of danbooru, there's not ecchi of Hayate, just lots of love.
Oh trust me, there's plenty. True, not as much as Nanoha or Fate, but there definitely is a good portion. Half of it initiated by Hayate herself.

Though you are right that she is used more for moe and love. And we wouldn't want it any other way. <3

Quote:
Hayate is a girl you want to hug and love, not sexxor. Chibi Lia is just following her mother.

Quote:
It's like Aria, actually. Very little sex appeal in the undine uniforms...but OMG WHAT IS THIS AWESOME FULLY CLOTHED FANSERVICE?! @_____@
I've been reading through my sisters' Aria manga lately, and I realize the truth in your words.

It's like... there's very little skin, the uniforms are very long, there are zero pantyshots, and yet you can't help but go "... wow."

Quote:
I FINALLY bought a PS2 like 3 months ago (yeah yeah, Slow Goose is slow).
Slooooooooooow.

Quote:
For great khrack, I present Cortana/Chief. And I'm working on figuring out how to turn Cortana into a Unison Device.
If you want to keep the 'insert datachip into Chief's helmet' thing, how about making her a prototype Unison Device designed to interface with Devices rather than the mage?

Quote:
Tak Jaeger turned away, muttering angrily about how the cuteness and love was overwhelmingly sickening. (While secretly wanting to huuuuuuuuuuug.)
Question, does this Jaeger speak with a flimsy German accent?

Quote:
Not to mention that when Lia does cleaning, she's very thorough. That means cleaning Rita. Thoroughly. XD

Tak: "...just hose her down or something!"
Tomoyo: *Oneechansmacks Tak*

She learned from her mother, afterall... observers have mentioned that whenever they meet and embrace, Hayate and Lia somehow manage to both convey the depth of their emotions and feelings towards each other, resulting in an embrace that is tender, loving, and sekuhara.

"Lia...you've grown bigger..."
"I can't match okaa-san..."

Observers: *sweatdrop*

*me straps on ASP-190 Mk 54 SAA and GTFO*
*A hail of meteors rain down on the fleeing Goose*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 09:35   Link #7442
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Whoa, this... wow. This is a full blown RPG setting waiting to be exploited here. When exactly compared to the Mid calendar does this take place again?
KoE begins at MC84, which to the Cancri calendar is AC850. This gives me some room to, maybe, bring in Vivid and Force info/characters later on. However, I didn't think that date up until later, so some things might remain unchanged from the canon in the earlier chapters, things that might have changed in the original timeline

And yea, Cancri will be a major setting, planning a lot of stuff there together with Mid and some side-trips to lesser known worlds.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 10:30   Link #7443
Aaron008R

Quote:
Vivio: "I...wanna eat her......"
All: *sigh*

Quote:
Besides, white-haired girls are moe~
Actually, her hair is supposed to be brown outside of Unison. XD

Quote:
She's like Hayate. Very little sex appeal, but she makes for it in moe and love. From casual perusing of danbooru, there's not ecchi of Hayate, just lots of love.

Hayate is a girl you want to hug and love, not sexxor. Chibi Lia is just following her mother.
Oh, but Hayate is appealing. Except yeah, her cuteness is the dominant point.

Quote:
It's like Aria, actually. Very little sex appeal in the undine uniforms...but OMG WHAT IS THIS AWESOME FULLY CLOTHED FANSERVICE?! @_____@
It's called a completely wholesome and genuine character appeal.

Quote:
Like I said, very low sex appeal, but overwhelming moe and love. The mere sight of her caused Barrett Smith to blush profusely.

Tak Jaeger turned away, muttering angrily about how the cuteness and love was overwhelmingly sickening. (While secretly wanting to huuuuuuuuuuug.)
Hrmhmm... I wonder what would happen if Hayate instructed a clueless little Lia-chan to interact some more with Tak while still flustered...>_>

Quote:
Not to mention that when Lia does cleaning, she's very thorough. That means cleaning Rita. Thoroughly. XD

B-bingo...? >___>

*RUUUUNNNZZ!!!*

Quote:
She learned from her mother, afterall... observers have mentioned that whenever they meet and embrace, Hayate and Lia somehow manage to both convey the depth of their emotions and feelings towards each other, resulting in an embrace that is tender, loving, and sekuhara.

"Lia...you've grown bigger..."
"I can't match okaa-san..."

Observers: *sweatdrop*

*me straps on ASP-190 Mk 54 SAA and GTFO*
XD XD XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Teresa: *giggle* Everyone's doing well desu.

Quote:
Unintentional, yet perfect.
Yup! >:3

Quote:
Oh? Do tell.
Hrmm...

Spoiler for Plans:

Any thoghts or things you want to add or change...?

Quote:
Hmm... well, I would prefer Rita to be the elder sister, but beyond that I don't really mind how wide or small the age gap is.
Hmm. Maybe around 1 or 2 years would be fine, yes? :3

Quote:

Perfect!

Though I bet Hayate would be threatening Aurion to keep tabs on Rita's lifestyle and ensure that she eats healthy. XD

Quote:
Yes, I can totally see that happen.
Due to her hectic lifestyle, Rita ends up being slightly underdeveloped, much to her mother and sister's dismay? XD

*shot by a fireball*

Quote:
Oh trust me, there's plenty. True, not as much as Nanoha or Fate, but there definitely is a good portion. Half of it initiated by Hayate herself.

Though you are right that she is used more for moe and love. And we wouldn't want it any other way. <3
<3

Quote:
I've been reading through my sisters' Aria manga lately, and I realize the truth in your words.

It's like... there's very little skin, the uniforms are very long, there are zero pantyshots, and yet you can't help but go "... wow."

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 11:33   Link #7444
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

B-bingo...? >___>

*RUUUUNNNZZ!!!*
Spoiler for <___<:

Quote:
Hrmm...

Spoiler for Plans:

Any thoghts or things you want to add or change...?
She learned much from aunty Tesla, didn't she? Looks like you grabbed the fanon Hayate and for inspiration on the little Yagami.

Thoughts... how tall is Lia? My head keeps pinging her as taller than her older sister, much to Rita's dismay.

Quote:
Hmm. Maybe around 1 or 2 years would be fine, yes? :3
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Perfect!

Though I bet Hayate would be threatening Aurion to keep tabs on Rita's lifestyle and ensure that she eats healthy. XD
Which begs the question: How healthy does Aurion himself eat? :3

Quote:
Due to her hectic lifestyle, Rita ends up being slightly underdeveloped, much to her mother and sister's dismay? XD

*shot by a fireball*

And ironically, Rita herself doesn't really care most of the time. Though of course there are times where she feels a pang of jealousy. Especially, oh, say, in the baths?

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-07-13 at 12:11.
Old 2009-07-13, 11:48   Link #7445
Aaron008R

Quote:
Spoiler for <___<:
XD

PERFECT!!! Go get 'er, Lia-chan! XD XD XD

And it's 'soot.' ^^;;

Quote:
She learned much from aunty Tesla, didn't she? Looks like you grabbed the fanon Hayate and for inspiration on the little Yagami.
I drew from a number of references, yes.:3
Of course, Hayate is an obvious influence. Aunty Tesla might be the one guilty for ironing out her skills thoroughly, though. >_>

Quote:
Thoughts... how tall is Lia? My head keeps pinging her as taller than her older sister, much to Rita's dismay.
Well, I'm not exactly sure. If we suppose that Rita is, just like in Vesperia not too tall, then Lia would definitely end up being taller than her as their teen years pass.

Quote:
Which begs the question: How healthy does Aurion himself eat? :3
His lifestyle is healthy enough (although frugal to a fault) to make Hayate sulk after once visiting his home with the intention of helping Oji-chan around the house.XD

Though he does get into the common messy funk researchers get when he's really busy. But aside from that, he makes sure that his surroundings have some sense of order, he gets enough nutrition and exercise and has a chance to practice magic everyday. He's the type to be constantly on the move. Unlike many overly zealous researchers, he's very practical and is mindful of his own wellbeing.

Quote:
And ironically, Rita herself doesn't really care most of the time. Though of course there are times where she feels a pang of jealousy. Especially, oh, say, in the baths?

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-13 at 18:02.
Old 2009-07-13, 12:25   Link #7446
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

Yep, sounds like a father-daughter chat, bonding over things of mutual interest.

Quote:
I'm not exactly adverse to the idea myself either...
Good, because there's nothing you can do to stop me. XD

Quote:
Yes I was. I deserved that for asking that stupid question, even though I should have known who I was asking. <_<
You do realise that it amuses me to take the ammo that people give me with their words and fire it back at them, right?

Quote:
Says the guy two years my age.

Besides, someone has to keep this thread alive.
Suuuuure. Keep saying that to yourself, old geezer - maybe you'll convince yourself too.

Quote:

Missing a word there - much. It should read as "not much". <.< And yes, nobody in OCT would have it any other way.

In fact, accusations of perversion aside, OCT has less sex than FFT. It's only that Lowe and I are more obvious what we like. Think of it as a running gag.

Quote:

Yep. It's the most awesome and powerful fanservice in the world.

Quote:
Slooooooooooow.
No financial ability before this

Quote:
If you want to keep the 'insert datachip into Chief's helmet' thing, how about making her a prototype Unison Device designed to interface with Devices rather than the mage?
Hmm. That's possible, I suppose. I'm retconning and reworking a lot of things, including Cortana's origin story: originally she was Franz's Device AI who dumped him. Making her a Unison Device allows for Outframe Sexy Mode and a more plausible Chief/Cortana pairing

Quote:
Question, does this Jaeger speak with a flimsy German accent?
Lol, I'm guessing you're thinking of Tak on the Valkyria Chronicles and Macross boards. No. In fact, the name Tak has been retconned for Ivan, a good, solid Russian name - and an oblique reference by Franz to the Sergeant Major who mentored him.

Having said that... yes, Ivan has a flimsy german accent. He also does an authentic Mid accent, an Erusian city accent, Belkan SAR, American, British... he originally wanted to be a seiyuu but ended up in the TSAB like mom and dad.

Quote:
*A hail of meteors rain down on the fleeing Goose*
*Continues dodging action & activates electromagnetic blazer armor*

Quote:
Takes after her mother, afterall.

Quote:
Actually, her hair is supposed to be brown outside of Unison. XD
Well duh, from the earlier pic. I'm refererring to the unisons. Not that brown's a bad thing.

Though Ivan, like Franz, has platinum blond hair (that's almost white). Like Franz, he dyed it a darker color so as not to deal with dumb blond jokes.

Quote:
Oh, but Hayate is appealing. Except yeah, her cuteness is the dominant point.
Which is why we love her. <3 We're not sex-obsessed fiends like the legion, afterall. XD

Quote:
Hrmhmm... I wonder what would happen if Hayate instructed a clueless little Lia-chan to interact some more with Tak while still flustered...>_>
as mentioned, name changed to Ivan. Cue lots of red-faced squirming especially as lia-chan reaches out and hugs Ivan-nii and rubs her face against him. To make matters worse for Ivan, being touched makes him all tense up and his spine tingly. Plus the cuteness overload flusters him some more.

Quote:

B-bingo...? >___>

*RUUUUNNNZZ!!!*
Bingo. <3

Quote:
Spoiler for Plans:
Sorta like Tomoyo-neechan, who, while loving Ivan dearly, is not above giving him an Oneechan-smack! or Tomoyo Kicku~ if he's being an idiot.

...actually still not sure whether I want to use Tomoyo of the machinegun kicks or Jubei-chan with the RABURI EYEPATCH as Tomoyo's charecter model...

Quote:

*shot by a fireball*

And to make matters worse, she doesn't care. Unlike Hayate and Lia... who decide that one day they'll have to kidnap Rita and put her through [strikethrough]Training From Hell[/striketrough] Bust Up: Oppai Powaa to increase her bust size....

*me continues running*

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 12:34   Link #7447
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Previous Chapters

Spoiler for Chapter 9 - Crushed Dreams:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 13:09   Link #7448
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Syn: ... It's too bad strangling you would make it look like I'm hugging Elric.
Carnage: [Go on. You know you want to.]
Elric: Don't aggravate her to much, I want to keep that arm for a bit longer.
Carnage: [I only act in your best interests, my lord.]

Quote:

Holy crap! Then he REALLY is a rori-*STABBED!!!*

Reminds me of this one confession:
"I-I'm not a lolicon! It just happend that the girl is fell in love with is a loli!"

Quote:
This is her proper appearance, courtesy of Lowe.

Spoiler for Liliana:

Damn. Her vivid eye color now really adds to her charm!

She's... so... CUTE...
Totaly adorable! Oo

Quote:
YOU JUST MADE ME IMAGINE HAYATE HAVING TWO CHILDREN!!!
And thus, Yagami-ke was groing once again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Teresa: *giggle* Everyone's doing well desu.
Desu! ^.^
Old 2009-07-13, 14:19   Link #7449
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Lia-chan's not as devoted as Ui, though. XD
She scolds her Rita-neechan a good number of times too. >:3

And naturally, she also worries about her sister's health. >_>

Spoiler for Caring imouto~:

The Yagami blood is strong in her. >_>

(No prices for guessing what has been grabbed. <_<)
WIN!

Quote:
Spoiler for My share:

Quote:
Spoiler for Plans:
Heh, looks like Lia will be an interesting character
Also, intimidating threat is INTIMIDATING!!! >_>

*warps away*
Old 2009-07-13, 18:54   Link #7450
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Yes. Yes we are.
Bastards.

Quote:
Concidering 'Hai guys, I has a clone daughter!' is a ridiculously often used scenario in Nanoha, can you really blame him?

Well if she was adopted that one thing, but making an actual clone daughter only occurred once that I can recall and the person that did it was… disturbed to put it mildly. Plus the implicit implication was that Hayate birthed the spawn which implies things having been done the old fashion way.

Quote:
I don't count 'staring at the thread' back. Back is actually posting in the thread.
Well neither would I, but he’s been around more or less everyone talking in the chat which I do count as being back.

Quote:
Shake him some more for me too, will you?

No prob.

*Tosses Aaron in a cement mixer and revs it up.*

Though is that tumbling or shaking? Eh he’ll be shaken up when he comes out so close enough I suppose…

Quote:
I could've sworn I did a full-blown backlog breaker recently... did I miss your post?

It was two posts after the breaker, probably my own fault for no putting 15 point red font on top of it.

Quote:
Yeah. Lemme shoot that one down before it takes root. I'll pass on a Ranka as Keroko's daughter, thank you.
I didn’t expect you to get it since it’s a chat room thing…

Quote:
As much as a Ranka OC is a most intriguingly interesting prospect, I second not having Ranka as Keroko's daughter
You however have no such excuse.

*Blasts Lowe with an RPA(Rocket Propelled Alice)*
It would have worked perfectly as a joke if you’d just known your colors! You of all people as a Photoshop monkey I expected to know Sea Green!
http://tightjacket.com/images/gallery/71_SeaGreen.jpg

Course if you just don’t want her anymore I’ll gladly take her off your hands…

Quote:
Hello to you too. :3
Don't get cute with me slacker.

Quote:
AAARRGH!!!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!

I'm working! I'm working right now!!!
Good, good! I of course trust you to get it done and will leave you to it…

Step up the surveillance I want eyes on him 24/7 if he starts slacking im
Quote:
Yes, yes, she's quite a remarkably adorable little gal, isn't she?

Oh yeah, here's the proper version of her pic. Her eye color should be the same as her parents' after all. >:3

This is her proper appearance, courtesy of Lowe.

Spoiler for Liliana:

Damn. Her vivid eye color now really adds to her charm!

She's... so... CUTE...

*fixes the link in the previous post too*
Acutally I think she looks kind of creepy in a "Be my freind... OR I'LL CUT YOU!!!" sort of way.

Quote:

I actually have a name for her device and her style as a spellcaster-class.

Spoiler for Pic of Spellcaster Class Liliana:

The name of the book is Aozora no Sho, which means 'Book of the Blue Sky' (which is ironically synonymous to Rein's Shoten no Sho.). It is basically also a spell repository but has its own processing capabilities and AI. She usually casts her spells while either holding out her book or using an outstretched hand with the other holding the book. It's AI is named Freya, who has a young woman's voice and a polite personality. She addresses Lia as 'Prinzessin' (Princess).

As for her three sets chains, they are collectively called Gleipnir (Thanks to Sheba for the name.), which is a reference to the same restraints to bind Fenrir in Norse Mythology. She can control their movements mentally as a physical weapon to attack or restrain opponents. They can also act as a medium to her spells, allowing her to cast spells as long as they are within Gleipnir's effective area. The three chains are specialized in an area of magic and are designated accordingly (Thor = Defense, Balder = Support, Vali = Offense). They also have Belkan Crosses as weights at the ends. Despite the three sets, they count as a single device.
Magical books are becoming popular it seems... Though I can already seem Signum being so disappointed, actually the idea of her repeatedly attempting to get her to pick a sword and failing totally sounds hilarious.

Quote:
That's pretty much the extent it for plans right now. I've still yet to map out her personality.
Integration with other plans sounds like a fun idea. We could make an AU story for the future GenerationS timeline. >:3
You better not do anything without me you lazy git!

Quote:
My crack was only a certain Mio McTavich; you had the idea of making her Keroland's daughter.

Not that I dispute that I gave my support enthusiastically XD
Frankly what don't you support enthusasticlly as long as it has boobs. -_-

Quote:
Which is why for my fanon at least, Mio the Shy Beserker is there.

...especially when she gets the Gespenst-S powered armor and shouts her heart out... <.<
Oh lord what are you planning now...

Quote:
But TK, we're always posting crap behind your back. This time, you're just around to see it.
Acutally I see more or less all of it since if I'm away for awhile I always go through the logs seraching for people mentioning me...

I'm watching, I'm always watching.

Quote:
Appearances must be maintained, you know.
You could try to appear as someting besides a perv you know. -_-

Quote:
Aaron didn't really help his case with all the closeness that Hayate shows to Aurion as well as mentions of their mutual sekuhara in the backstories. *shrug*
I feel compelled to note that this is the same sort of logic the Legion uses for F/N... "They're close so they must be having sexorz!" But hey who am I to judge enjoy being among such illustrious company!

Quote:
Besides, even if Hayaurion gets shot down in this thread... there's always Hayaaron in Macross OC. XD
That has to get written for it to work Goose.

Quote:
Hey! I'm being true to myself here!
So are guys that roam around parks grabbing womens butts, but that still tends to be frowned on.

Quote:
...besides, Keroko was totally asking for it, what with that get your mind outta the gutter line. I couldn't resist.
As an addtion to the above self control is also a viture you know.

Quote:
"We are perverts and gentlemen," said Goose archly, adjusting his cufflinks and tie. The effect was ruined by by the shit-eating grin he had on his face.
It was then further ruined when a squad of literally militant feminists (as in dressed in body armor and carrying assault rifles) blasted out the sky light and fast roped into the room and began saving beating the assembled pervs with cattle prods.

Watching the raid from nearby was a shadowy figured perched on a roof top, another approached from behind him, but he paid it no heed.

"You're information on the location of that pig and his minions was much appreciated. The agreed upon funds have already been transferred to your account."

“It was my pleasure people like him give us men a bad name.”

Quote:
...somehow... I don't believe you....

*eyes knives warily*

*eyes the transformed form of Battle Cadia hovering menacingly behind TK, V-9 bits ready to smite on behalf of TK*

Do I get any mercy if I say that I have read it 4 times and each time I want to review i keep laughing at the charecters so much that I forget to review? (I'm pretty sure humor is the reaction you wanted....)
Indeed, for this I shall decree your life be spared in the coming apocalypse.

Quote:
Uh, no. No plans to port Ranka. She's happier in the MF verse, afterall.
However you then also go and totally fail to understand this joke despite being in OCC so you're then downgraded to merely being granted a swift and painless death instead.

"Why is it that none of you percieve my BILLANCE!" (doesn't care that ATC is the only guy in the thread that my possibly understand this joke.)

Quote:
Agreed. And using Saber will just cause Kha to overload and spasm when he returns and sees it, and then you'll get all sorts of Khracked conspiracy theories.

Besides, white-haired girls are moe~
And so the real reason he approves comes out...

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm adverse but I have my own direction, and it does not involve a henshin.

...though... maybe a skin-tight sleek sneak suit might appear...
Why don't just go all out and have her slink up a metal pole while you're at it.

Quote:

Hayate is a girl you want to hug and love, not sexxor.
No people still want to bang her, they just want to marry her first.

Quote:
Chibi Lia is just following her mother.

Okay the fact you've now gone and actually mentioned Aria by name and still didn't get the joke above has now downgraded you to a death involving mild suffering.

Quote:
For great khrack, I present Cortana/Chief. And I'm working on figuring out how to turn Cortana into a Unison Device.
How is it crack if it's damn near canon? Yes I ship MC/C along with probably about 99% of the Halo Fandom.

Quote:

Tak: "...just hose her down or something!"
Tomoyo: *Oneechansmacks Tak*
Don't make me take out the flamethrower Goose.

Well that some of it broken maybe more to follow, depends on how lazy I am.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2009-07-13 at 19:20.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 19:41   Link #7451
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well, I'm not exactly sure. If we suppose that Rita is, just like in Vesperia not too tall, then Lia would definitely end up being taller than her as their teen years pass.
I'm mainly asking because, well, primarily because I think its cute, but also because it gives me a chance to abuse the Ristelle fanart. <_<

Quote:
Yep, sounds like a father-daughter chat, bonding over things of mutual interest.
Careful, Goose. Channeling too much Legion is bad for your health.

Quote:
Good, because there's nothing you can do to stop me. XD
Don't tempt me.

Quote:
You do realise that it amuses me to take the ammo that people give me with their words and fire it back at them, right?
Concidering I enjoy the same? Hell yes.

Quote:
Suuuuure. Keep saying that to yourself, old geezer - maybe you'll convince yourself too.
Again. Says the guy two years my age.

Quote:
Lol, I'm guessing you're thinking of Tak on the Valkyria Chronicles and Macross boards. No. In fact, the name Tak has been retconned for Ivan, a good, solid Russian name - and an oblique reference by Franz to the Sergeant Major who mentored him.

Having said that... yes, Ivan has a flimsy german accent. He also does an authentic Mid accent, an Erusian city accent, Belkan SAR, American, British... he originally wanted to be a seiyuu but ended up in the TSAB like mom and dad.
Well, I was actually thinking about this Yaeger. Your confirmation of him having a German accent does not help removing the solid mental image now ingrained into my brain.

Of course, considering Yaeger was nothing less than awesome in the game, that's not a bad thing for me.

"Cares of Death!" *Blam!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for My share:

... Kinda makes me wonder what kind of magic Maren was learning, considering they're talking pretty advanced formulas here.

Altea should watch what she's saying though. Rita's going to pull her in and test her knowledge if she keeps bragging like that. <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well if she was adopted that one thing, but making an actual clone daughter only occurred once that I can recall and the person that did it was… disturbed to put it mildly. Plus the implicit implication was that Hayate birthed the spawn which implies things having been done the old fashion way.
Yes, yes, if we don't count adoptions the numbers are rather low. If we don't though... *taps of fingers* Fate, Erio, Ginga, Subaru, Vivio, Nove, Cinque, Wendi, Dieci... chances are Ingvalt will turn out to be one as well, though that one's still up in the air right now.

Seriously, the amount of regularely born people in Nanoha are becoming a minority here.
Quote:

It was two posts after the breaker, probably my own fault for no putting 15 point red font on top of it.
Noted. I'll get to it tomorrow along with Ato's piece. Too late to give it a proper read right now.

Quote:
Magical books are becoming popular it seems...
*shrug* As long as they don't all turn into Lost Logia's, that shouldn't be much of problem.

Quote:
"Why is it that none of you percieve my BILLANCE!" (doesn't care that ATC is the only guy in the thread that my possibly understand this joke.)
It's a bit hard to perceive something that's not there. (doesn't care that he doesn't understand the joke and will turn it into one of his own anyway)
Old 2009-07-14, 02:12   Link #7452
Aaron008R

Quote:
as mentioned, name changed to Ivan. Cue lots of red-faced squirming especially as lia-chan reaches out and hugs Ivan-nii and rubs her face against him. To make matters worse for Ivan, being touched makes him all tense up and his spine tingly. Plus the cuteness overload flusters him some more.

Though I'm getting the feeling that acts like this would start Lia-chan's slow descent into having her sadistic side...

Quote:
Sorta like Tomoyo-neechan, who, while loving Ivan dearly, is not above giving him an Oneechan-smack! or Tomoyo Kicku~ if he's being an idiot.

...actually still not sure whether I want to use Tomoyo of the machinegun kicks or Jubei-chan with the RABURI EYEPATCH as Tomoyo's charecter model...
Jubei-chan from which anime?

Quote:
And to make matters worse, she doesn't care. Unlike Hayate and Lia... who decide that one day they'll have to kidnap Rita and put her through [strikethrough]Training From Hell[/striketrough] Bust Up: Oppai Powaa to increase her bust size....

*me continues running*
That sounds like something Lia might think of...>_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Reminds me of this one confession:
"I-I'm not a lolicon! It just happend that the girl is fell in love with is a loli!"
That doesn't make the attraction any more right! D:

Quote:
Totaly adorable! Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
WIN!
Thanks.

Quote:
Spoiler for My share:

Treize is WIN as normal.

Though... Fuuko has a mother-complex...?

*RUUUUUUNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!!!*

Quote:
Heh, looks like Lia will be an interesting character
Thanks.

Quote:
Also, intimidating threat is INTIMIDATING!!! >_>
Well, there's nothing like a Ball-Buster threat to scare males. And this is a permanent one. D:

Quote:
No prob.

*Tosses Aaron in a cement mixer and revs it up.*

Though is that tumbling or shaking? Eh he’ll be shaken up when he comes out so close enough I suppose…

Quote:
Don't get cute with me slacker.
Alright, alright.

*FLEES*

Quote:
Good, good! I of course trust you to get it done and will leave you to it…

Step up the surveillance I want eyes on him 24/7 if he starts slacking im

Quote:
Acutally I think she looks kind of creepy in a "Be my freind... OR I'LL CUT YOU!!!" sort of way.
Well, I guess she just rubbed you off the wrong way. XD

Mind you, she does get a rather scary side as she grows up, so your apprehensions may not be entirely unfounded. <_<

Quote:
Magical books are becoming popular it seems...

Quote:
Though I can already seem Signum being so disappointed, actually the idea of her repeatedly attempting to get her to pick a sword and failing totally sounds hilarious.
I'll leave the sword-knowhow to Rita if needed.
The kinds of swords that would suit Liliana are those magically summoned and controlled, anyway. And she has her chains too. :3

Quote:
You better not do anything without me you lazy git!
Yes sir!

Quote:
I'm mainly asking because, well, primarily because I think its cute, but also because it gives me a chance to abuse the Ristelle fanart. <_<

Sample... NAO. >_>

Quote:
*shrug* As long as they don't all turn into Lost Logia's, that shouldn't be much of problem.
Well, Lia's tome (and presumably Rita's as well) was made by Aurion so the chances of it being a Lost Logia is a flat zero.

By the way, Keroko. Why the green eyes for Rita? The rest of the family are all-blue eyed.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-14 at 03:26.
Old 2009-07-14, 03:54   Link #7453
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Frankly what don't you support enthusasticlly as long as it has boobs. -_-
Things I support enthusiastically: COD4, Modern Warfare, Macross, the USMC...wait the last 2 have boobs...damn you're right. If it has boobs I support it enthusiastically.

Quote:
Oh lord what are you planning now...
Just a little randomness: the Gespenst-S powered armor suit, based off the Gespenst Type-S, which makes anybody who wears it hotblooded. And then it turns out it was all just another weird dream of Tomoyo's...

Quote:
Acutally I see more or less all of it since if I'm away for awhile I always go through the logs seraching for people mentioning me...

I'm watching, I'm always watching.
...spoken like a true member of Third Echelon.

*Goose very distinctly and carefully looks straight ahead, refusing to look behind him, hand subtly reaching for the claymore trigger*

Quote:
You could try to appear as someting besides a perv you know. -_-
Touche, but everytime I appear as someting besides a perv I tend to get ignored/forgotten. Thus this running gag of sorts. *shrugs*

Quote:
I feel compelled to note that this is the same sort of logic the Legion uses for F/N... "They're close so they must be having sexorz!" But hey who am I to judge enjoy being among such illustrious company!
I'm trying to do a subtle parody of the legion and certain persons here The legion in the shipping of Hayaurion, which is mostly done for lulz and to make Aaron swirly. The certain persons in accusations of unfairness and character assassination that will pop up below.

But like that Aria joke that flew over my head, it flew over yours

Quote:
That has to get written for it to work Goose.
What makes you think I'm not writing it? Afterall I just got demoted from being an Assistant Manager and reshuffled into a new department thanks to restructuring! [/token protest]

...yeah I get the message TK.
Quote:
So are guys that roam around parks grabbing womens butts, but that still tends to be frowned on.

As an addtion to the above self control is also a viture you know.

It was then further ruined when a squad of literally militant feminists (as in dressed in body armor and carrying assault rifles) blasted out the sky light and fast roped into the room and began saving beating the assembled pervs with cattle prods.

Watching the raid from nearby was a shadowy figured perched on a roof top, another approached from behind him, but he paid it no heed.

"You're information on the location of that pig and his minions was much appreciated. The agreed upon funds have already been transferred to your account."

“It was my pleasure people like him give us men a bad name.”
I object to this bullying! This is charecter assasination! Obviously since you cannot defeat my debating or the logic or my points, you attack me! My cause is just and my ground is high![/certain persons satire]
Quote:
Indeed, for this I shall decree your life be spared in the coming apocalypse.
Will I get further brownie points for giving SOPCC and O'Neil key roles in my Fanon? <.< Like O'Neil and Cipher at the GFHQ attack....

Quote:
However you then also go and totally fail to understand this joke despite being in OCC so you're then downgraded to merely being granted a swift and painless death instead.

have only read up to volume 3 or so of the Aria manga. Who is this girl with sea green hair?
Quote:
And so the real reason he approves comes out...

Quote:
Why don't just go all out and have her slink up a metal pole while you're at it.
*snaps fingers* Damn, that hadn't occured to me. Thanks TK! I'll make sure you get the appropriate credit.

*climbs into the cockpit of a VF-25 Super Pack and afterburners away from Battle Cadia*
Quote:
No people still want to bang her, they just want to marry her first.
Hmmm.... you got a point there. All my writings of future hayate have her married first, then banged.

...perhaps Hayate brings out the inner morals hidden inside this perverted shell? Like the Aria girls. Lowe, Saint refuse to have anything to do with Aria porn.

Quote:
Okay the fact you've now gone and actually mentioned Aria by name and still didn't get the joke above has now downgraded you to a death involving mild suffering.
I have only known so far President Aria, President Hime, Aika, Akari, and Alicia.

Also, on a tangent: OCT and FFT's pursuit of Kriss is like President Aria trying to woo President Hime.
Quote:
How is it crack if it's damn near canon? Yes I ship MC/C along with probably about 99% of the Halo Fandom.
Because this Cortana is a Unison Device with an All Woman And Then Some Sexy Mode who gets it on with Chief?

....then again I think everyone wants Cortana to get it on with Chief.
Quote:
Don't make me take out the flamethrower Goose.
Ivan Jaeger: 2nd child of Franz Jaeger, somewhat less hotblooded than his dad, has a knack for imitating voices and accents, and is totally vulnerable to his older sister and to Lia. Tomoyo kids him with saying that he has a crush on Lia. Which might be true.

Also somewhat tsundere in that he hates to be touched and hates people rubbing their faces on his, but he grits his teeth and forces himself to endure it because his mom and sister are touchy-feely people. (Who also have mean kicks.)

As for the hosing her down, Ivan is referring to putting on a hazmat suit, taking a hose, standing far away, and hosing down Rita like you hose down something that's contaminated.

Quote:
Careful, Goose. Channeling too much Legion is bad for your health.
I'm OPFORing the legion.

Quote:
Again. Says the guy two years my age.
You're the one who acts like an old geezer.

Quote:
Well, I was actually thinking about this Yaeger. Your confirmation of him having a German accent does not help removing the solid mental image now ingrained into my brain.

Of course, considering Yaeger was nothing less than awesome in the game, that's not a bad thing for me.

"Cares of Death!" *Blam!*
Lol no. Ivan's just an otaku who wanted to become a seiyuu and so amassed a collection of voices that never ended up in use. But Yeager appears fairly awesome. Just not what I have in mind for Ivan.

And what about Franz Jaeger, hmmm? Belkan name - and you didn't ask if he had a German accent.

Quote:
Yes, yes, if we don't count adoptions the numbers are rather low. If we don't though... *taps of fingers* Fate, Erio, Ginga, Subaru, Vivio, Nove, Cinque, Wendi, Dieci... chances are Ingvalt will turn out to be one as well, though that one's still up in the air right now.

Seriously, the amount of regularely born people in Nanoha are becoming a minority here.
Which is why in my fanon, the 2nd gen OCs are for the most part naturally born.

Quote:

Though I'm getting the feeling that acts like this would start Lia-chan's slow descent into having her sadistic side...
That's probably what started it all. And even today, she still enjoys toying with Ivan-nii.

Quote:
Jubei-chan from which anime?
Jubei-chan The Ninja Girl. Has some of the best fight choreography EVER.

Quote:
That sounds like something Lia might think of...>_>
Indeed.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-07-14, 06:40   Link #7454
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
have only read up to volume 3 or so of the Aria manga. Who is this girl with sea green hair?

It suddenly occured to me what TK was talking about back there, and what Keroko got wrong...

DAMNIT DON'T TOUCH MY ALICE CARROLL!!!!!!

...But since I didn't catch that before now... I fail as hasbando!!!! I cannot live with this massive shame!

BANZAI!!!!

*commits Seppuku*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 06:56   Link #7455
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...wait I thought Alicia, Akari's sempai, was your waifu?

*confused*

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-07-14, 06:57   Link #7456
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
It suddenly occured to me what TK was talking about back there, and what Keroko got wrong...

...But since I didn't catch that before now... I fail as hasbando!!!! I cannot live with this massive shame!

BANZAI!!!!

*commits Seppuku*
T3H 2|-|4/v\3

Such fail is unacceptable. The waifu is not amused. Preparations for a divorce are in place.
Old 2009-07-14, 07:06   Link #7457
Aaron008R

Quote:
Ivan Jaeger: 2nd child of Franz Jaeger, somewhat less hotblooded than his dad, has a knack for imitating voices and accents, and is totally vulnerable to his older sister and to Lia. Tomoyo kids him with saying that he has a crush on Lia. Which might be true.

Dohohoho... >:3
Interesting.

Quote:
Also somewhat tsundere in that he hates to be touched and hates people rubbing their faces on his, but he grits his teeth and forces himself to endure it because his mom and sister are touchy-feely people. (Who also have mean kicks.)
If it's any comfort, Lia's touchy-feely tendencies are more inclined towards fellow girls. Though her nasty mindscrew methods towards males worsen as a result. >_>

Quote:
That's probably what started it all. And even today, she still enjoys toying with Ivan-nii.
()

Quote:
Jubei-chan The Ninja Girl. Has some of the best fight choreography EVER.
Noted. I might take a look at that show, sometimes. >:3

Quote:

BANZAI!!!!

*commits Seppuku*
*pokes the corpse with a long stick*

Quote:
...wait I thought Alicia, Akari's sempai, was your waifu?

*confused*
Lowe obviously prefers the cute loli to the cute onee-sama. >_>

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!*

OC Profiles
Old 2009-07-14, 07:37   Link #7458
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I am still alive, but I've been rather Busy as of late still I've managed to get a bit done so I'll just leave this here for now. It's not very big, but eh it gets the job done for now and hopefully will get me back into the mood for further writing.

Previous Chapter can be found here.

Spoiler for Chapter 4.3:
*snicker* Oh the irony. The answer to all your questions has amnesia.

And I'm quite curious as to what our little guest will be named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Previous Chapters

Spoiler for Chapter 9 - Crushed Dreams:
Woot! Shamal! Even Cadia seems prone to forget her at times.

And politics seem to love tying Hayate's hands around you, don't they?

Quote:
I'll leave the sword-knowhow to Rita if needed.
The kinds of swords that would suit Liliana are those magically summoned and controlled, anyway. And she has her chains too. :3
Better turn to Signum. Rita's knowledge of swords is limited to a more global knowledge rather than an in dept one, limited to what she needs to know to create functional magic for it. She's a magic expert first and foremost, after all.

Quote:

Sample... NAO. >_>
Sample? Okay.

Spoiler:

Needs a lot of work. I haven't done anything about the hairstyle or clothing, but this is along the lines of what you can expect.

Quote:
Well, Lia's tome (and presumably Rita's as well) was made by Aurion so the chances of it being a Lost Logia is a flat zero.
Pretty much.

Quote:
By the way, Keroko. Why the green eyes for Rita? The rest of the family are all-blue eyed.
Laziness, mostly. It was just a prototype image fired up to say 'Hey guys, this is what I'm planning.' She's going to have blue eyes when I upload her profile.

Quote:
Touche, but everytime I appear as someting besides a perv I tend to get ignored/forgotten. Thus this running gag of sorts. *shrugs*
"Goose is making sense."

"Shh, just ignore him. It'll pass."

Quote:
I'm OPFORing the legion.
So I notice.

Quote:
You're the one who acts like an old geezer.
*waves randomly found stick and purposely cracks voice* Whippersnappers! No respect for their elders!

Quote:
Lol no. Ivan's just an otaku who wanted to become a seiyuu and so amassed a collection of voices that never ended up in use. But Yeager appears fairly awesome. Just not what I have in mind for Ivan.
Who knows, I might keep him in the back of my head to use somewhere. Eden still needs a nemesis, after all.

Quote:
And what about Franz Jaeger, hmmm? Belkan name - and you didn't ask if he had a German accent.
... Good point. Does he?

Quote:

BANZAI!!!!

*commits Seppuku*
Heh. I was mostly going *woosh* because my mind was still on the Mio binge, so my train of logic was as follow:

Mio = music.

Popular green haired anime character involved with music = Ranka.

Ergo, Tk was talking about Ranka.

*woosh* indeed.
Old 2009-07-14, 08:03   Link #7459
Aaron008R

Quote:
Better turn to Signum. Rita's knowledge of swords is limited to a more global knowledge rather than an in dept one, limited to what she needs to know to create functional magic for it. She's a magic expert first and foremost, after all.

Lia knows how to use swords. Except that they are those made out of magic (Like Stinger Blades, which are generally weightless) and are usually used as projectiles or as attachments at the ends of Gleipnir. But give her a real sword and she wouldn't be able to use it well.

So I guess both girls Hayate produced are of the spellcaster class like her.
Now THERE'S one thing that's common between the sisters.

Quote:
Sample? Okay.

Spoiler:

Needs a lot of work. I haven't done anything about the hairstyle or clothing, but this is along the lines of what you can expect.

Nice!
Indeed, Estelle's more affectionate hug fits how Lia would do it. And Rita's really looking like the Onee-chan there. >:3

Quote:
Laziness, mostly. It was just a prototype image fired up to say 'Hey guys, this is what I'm planning.' She's going to have blue eyes when I upload her profile.
Ahh, I see.

EDIT: Ooh, a page claim! It's been a while! >:3

OC Profiles
Old 2009-07-14, 17:36   Link #7460
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
... Kinda makes me wonder what kind of magic Maren was learning, considering they're talking pretty advanced formulas here.
Advanced formulas for humans is common sense for centuries-old magic-using creatures

Quote:
Altea should watch what she's saying though. Rita's going to pull her in and test her knowledge if she keeps bragging like that. <_<
She'll just cheat and mind-read the answers (that is, if she can touch someone for it) >_>

Quote:
Treize is WIN as normal.

Quote:
Though... Fuuko has a mother-complex...?

*RUUUUUUNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!!!*
Something like that

*warps off*

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content