AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-12-07, 07:58   Link #21
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
sorry for the retarded question, but is there really a song by the name of "full moon sway"? and if there is, who is the artist?
Spoiler:

Last edited by whatever123; 2004-12-07 at 08:02. Reason: corrections
whatever123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 08:46   Link #22
kpjoebo

heeheehee

http://www.captainhouse.com/sound/follow_me.ram

thats from an official site... its just a clip of the song

"Follow Me" by Beat Crusaders
kpjoebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 19:33   Link #23
Animonger
Gama-Bunta

Send a message via AIM to Animonger Send a message via MSN to Animonger
I'm not sure if any of you have heard this, but there is a BECK tribute album.(The album is called 'Grateful Sound,' fans of the manga will like this =P) It has various bands that are very devoted to the manga, but are mostly unknown names in Japan, such as indie bands out here in America. It's a really great album, and I suggest you pick it up a.s.a.p. I think CD Japan may have a link for it, I'm not sure. Try doing a google search on BECK tribute, or grateful sound!
Animonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 23:21   Link #24
Mavurik

Send a message via AIM to Mavurik Send a message via MSN to Mavurik
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
sorry for the retarded question, but is there really a song by the name of "full moon sway"? and if there is, who is the artist?
Spoiler:

I don't know if there is a real song, I searched for it on google for forever. So I encoded it into a high quality mp3 format and added some effects to it (fading, clipping, etc). If anyone wants the song just contact me on AIM and I'll give you the link to download it. Very nice song.
Mavurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 12:20   Link #25
xelmo

does ne one know that song that was sun by that blond hair dude, he says "this is heartbreakers covered by musicmans" and he said he was part of the former band cloud, anyone know what song this is. its the best song in the anime so far :P to me at least
xelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 22:36   Link #26
Sana

Send a message via AIM to Sana Send a message via MSN to Sana
I think it's really cool that there's a tribute album! I'm also a really devoted fan of the manga, and I love indie bands so...I suport it all the way.

But besides that...what do you guys think of the anime rendition of "Tabasco"? I thought it was kind of weak compared to what I was thinking of, but I'm sure once all the real members come together to play it, it'll sound way better! I liked it anyway.

Do you think they're release that song?
Sana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 19:45   Link #27
Feral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana
...what do you guys think of the anime rendition of "Tabasco"? I thought it was kind of weak compared to what I was thinking of, but I'm sure once all the real members come together to play it, it'll sound way better! I liked it anyway.
I think it's because we're used to english speaking rappers/hip hop singers. I'd love it if an english or north american band covered the song

<3 teh Beck
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 00:27   Link #28
xelmo

Follow me is a song made and sung by Beat Crusaders, its on their single with 3 songs including Damnation, Girl Friday and Follow Me. Their rock style is not always the same, its very diverse and i like it. Its kind've hard to think that the people who made Hit in the USA, with like more modern rock also made follow me, a more classical type rock
xelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 06:08   Link #29
okitasan

"Full Moon Sway" is by the fictional American band Dying Breed. The actual title of the song was "Swimming Bare Under the Full Moon" (something to that effect) in the manga. Its just one of the many changes they made in the anime. Some of the others include changing Saitou's favorite band from The Beatles to The Rocket Boys (a fictional band), and also changing the song that Koyuki and Maho sing from a Beatles song to "Follow Me". They also changed the name of the song "Sister" to "Face". Not really sure why they did this. I'm guessing that the titles of Tabasco and Human Fly will be changed aswell.

As for the BECK tribute album, can anybody upload this anywhere? i've been looking for it for a really long time and now the Public Morning Musume tracker has closed I've begun to lose all hope
okitasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 06:30   Link #30
Whitesnake
Nexus of the Crisis

Send a message via Yahoo to Whitesnake
Beck

Am I..the only one?

eck music rocks.

Well, and so does Beck.

Albeit GitS has excellent music, also.
Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote