AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 14:22   Link #681
tlm10516

im getting a bunch of lvl 70 dungeons in the mine are these the pre-reqs for asmodeus? if so that really sucks cuz there are like 7+......
Old 2012-03-18, 14:31   Link #682
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Not sure if the character locked ones are required, but yes, you will have to clear a lot of them to recruit Asmodeus.
Take your time, you do not want to finish the game that quickly.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 14:45   Link #683
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Not sure if the character locked ones are required, but yes, you will have to clear a lot of them to recruit Asmodeus.
Take your time, you do not want to finish the game that quickly.
lol i wouldnt say quickly i have a good 100+ hours into this game already and im still missing out on a bunch of stuff so ill be playing a lot more.

but for the barrier one how do i get the barrier to go down? and for the 10 turn one? how the hell am i supposed to do that one?

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-18 at 15:17.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 14:46   Link #684
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

New Game+ on Serawi's route. What's with this evil quest that asks to kill a monster starting in chapter 3 and that f*cking bird is level 90 O_O. /Mahou loaded his save pre-accepting the quest.
Shipwreck is also available, but I'm not ready for it ony Yuela and Will are level 48+ right now (the rest of my current crew is around 40) And I recently got Black Eushully
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 15:08   Link #685
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
New Game+ on Serawi's route. What's with this evil quest that asks to kill a monster starting in chapter 3 and that f*cking bird is level 90 O_O. /Mahou loaded his save pre-accepting the quest.
Shipwreck is also available, but I'm not ready for it ony Yuela and Will are level 48+ right now (the rest of my current crew is around 40) And I recently got Black Eushully
i thought the same thing buts its just some stupid bonus quest and there is more after that i just avoid them seeing as how i dont really have a reason to beat them haha
Old 2012-03-18, 15:13   Link #686
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
lol i wouldnt say quickly i have a good 100+ hours into this game already and im still missing out on a bunch of stuff so ill be playing a lot more.

but for the barrier one how do i get the barrier to go down?
The first barrier one? Use teleport stones and displace to send a couple units across the middle area. Actually stock up on teleport stones, they are ridiculously handy for a lot of the mine levels.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 15:14   Link #687
Tiberium Wolf

There some weapons which has in the description: Lv S

What does it mean? Why chars can't use them?
Old 2012-03-18, 15:19   Link #688
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post

when u play u will notice that sometimes your character weapon level will go up thats what it is. i think u start at E the go up to M. S is one level below M so in order to raise the level kill lots and lots and lots of enemies to level up your weapon level lol
Old 2012-03-18, 15:19   Link #689
Xacual

Quote:

Go to character status and look at the weapon skill bar. Most characters start from E to A depending on how late into the game you recruit them.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-18, 15:41   Link #690
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Go to character status and look at the weapon skill bar. Most characters start from E to A depending on how late into the game you recruit them.
Thx... didn't even know that status window.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:58   Link #691
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:

Each character has a weapon mastery. They go from E->D->C->B->A->S->M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Yeah... that bird eventually unlocks more quests which gives yard furnitures (traps that produce animal parts). I lost a good 3 hours of game time because of that quest (I failed the quest because I did Roka's quest and the quest spans >10 days).

I would actually recommend doing the shipwreck quest as soon as you recruit the Eushully angels. The first dungeon in the mines (Sin gate) spawns a lot of gargoyle that is strong vs pretty much anything beside Wind elements and also have a chance to proc Death. Roka's quest is actually pretty simple. The last mission is packed with Dark Elves which are weak against holy: an element you should be very strong in.

//On the Eushully Angels:
Generally speaking, they have very high stats, comes with good mitigation and also have powerful weapons. Note that their weapons comes in several tiers: after you fully grow the first the 2nd one will be unlocked. As they (except anastasia) are angels, Angelic Guardian on each other can turn them into a very powerful death squad.

Eukleia is a great melee character that packs a punch with the ability to retaliate attacks at range 2. She is comes with S class physical mitigation (so not as great vs elemental/omni weapons). Ability to proc Death with her special attacks makes her even more powerful vs anything that is vulnerable (very good vs gobles!).

Eushully does less dps compared to Eukleia. Eventually she learns a range 9 spell, which should hit harder than Serawi's due to better weapon choices, higher accuracy, and also higher base str score. Combined with her ability to retaliate melee attacks she is a pretty powerful character.

Black Eushully suffers the same problem as other casters: often time she lags behind the party. She only has range 3 spells. She also cannot retaliate against melee attacks... I personally prefer Eliza over her as Eliza's Angelic Hymm cause charm, have access to Seal (via weapon and skill), and more important comes with Angelic Command. Her only real edge is that she comes with a powerful AoE spell.

Anastasia is very useful in ~the lv70 range. She has high luck (one of my first characters to max luck) and her attack greatly boosts str but sacrifices con. At one point she may be your most damaging character because she can attack 3 times with powerful attacks which would all be criticals. The problem her early maturity is that when you start on the lv90 dungeons the damage and innately high accuracy of enemies cause her to take a little too much damage for my liking...
Another problem with Anastasia is that she is not an angel, she does not benefit from Angelic Guardian.

Note that the +service gem for the Ultimate maid weapons are limited.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:12   Link #692
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

What do you guys recommend for the 2nd play through?

I tried starting a NG+ and set all the options there to 'ON'. This resulted in me fighting lvl55 slimes on the first mission and having "Clone characters"...
I have all my stats from the first game, but does this even work? I mean with endgame items and all characters this might get boring. Should I choose other settings?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:22   Link #693
Moekou
Stardust is Delicious~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
What do you guys recommend for the 2nd play through?

I tried starting a NG+ and set all the options there to 'ON'. This resulted in me fighting lvl55 slimes on the first mission and having "Clone characters"...
I have all my stats from the first game, but does this even work? I mean with endgame items and all characters this might get boring. Should I choose other settings?
Yes, but only because it could get too hard, but if you actually want the main game to be prolonged then you can keep it. Normally on New Game + the main game content is supposed to be a joke, that's the point of most New Game +, so you can stomp over previously insane/unwinnable battles. Instead, the challenge is the actual New Game + content, which there is a lot of in Kamidori. In fact, if you're playing on Hard and un-capped level and this is only your second playthrough, it might get too tough for you at the end, especially if you want to get the good drops.
Moekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:29   Link #694
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moekou View Post
Yes, but only because it could get too hard, but if you actually want the main game to be prolonged then you can keep it. Normally on New Game + the main game content is supposed to be a joke, that's the point of most New Game +, so you can stomp over previously insane/unwinnable battles. Instead, the challenge is the actual New Game + content, which there is a lot of in Kamidori. In fact, if you're playing on Hard and un-capped level and this is only your second playthrough, it might get too tough for you at the end, especially if you want to get the good drops.
So... everything ON except for 'Remove level cap' then?
I'm just worried that the new content might be as easy as the main content in the beginning if I do that. Will the game actually catch up to me, or would it just be a stomp all the way through until endgame?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:30   Link #695
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
I'm just worried that the new content might be as easy as the main content in the beginning if I do that. Will the game actually catch up to me, or would it just be a stomp all the way through until endgame?
Read my posts on the previous pages. Scaling is pretty terrible that its often better to just turn it off and use your lower lvl characters.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:43   Link #696
Moekou
Stardust is Delicious~!

Quote:
As Flying Dagger said, one of the biggest difficulties with uncapped levels is that much of your team is likely to fall behind, and it'd be difficult to level outside of Deadbeat Dungeon. As you mentioned, your first fights were against level 55 slimes which are easy...assuming you're using evenly leveled party members. But what if there was some poor level 10 chap you never used? It'd be difficult to level up because the enemies still only give their base exp, so the slime will still count as a level 1 enemy for exp purposes. As the game goes on and you move to the harder content, you're increasingly likely to only use your best characters because everyone else dies in one hit, so you use them less and they fall further behind, and the cycle continues. In my second playthrough I did Hard/Uncapped and it was practically a solo effort at the end with this game's TG Cid while most other characters were support or fodder.

On the other hand, if you're a veteran SRPGer you may enjoy the difficulty spike if you throw yourself into high level areas. It was a thrilling change of pace to be using up dozens of revival potions and potions of every type I've been hoarding in Mirage Forest, where in addition to facing all those level 90 "superbosses" as generic respawning enemies, almost everyone got massive HP/SP/FP drain every turn. I actually found it quite refreshing and epic to constantly be over my command limit throughout the game just trying to survive...just not when I realized I needed to come back and grind these stages again for rare ultimate drops.
Moekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:56   Link #697
tlm10516

Asmodeus can freakin wait cuz i refuse to go through another dungeon like that for a while.... on the last one at least req lvl 95 which i dont have. oh well ill prob just wait for next game now that i know how to do everything and ill max out my chars before going on this way nothing i meant NOTHING will stop me hopefully.
Old 2012-03-18, 17:09   Link #698
doujin

Quote:
Asmodeus can freakin wait cuz i refuse to go through another dungeon like that for a while.... on the last one at least req lvl 95 which i dont have. oh well ill prob just wait for next game now that i know how to do everything and ill max out my chars before going on this way nothing i meant NOTHING will stop me hopefully.
were u able to get mylen yet u can use her stage to level yourself a bit, that or the hanah church trial
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 17:15   Link #699
Xacual

Quote:
If you cleared most of the dungeons you should have had an event with Asmodeus? She told you to craft one of each item, make sure you don't equip or place them, then there should be an event at the bar.

I now have 4/5 2.0 append NG+ dungeons completely done / artifacts collected. Just Pagan Seal to go. Damn Bahamut did not want to drop the Roka one.

Old 2012-03-18, 17:19   Link #700
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

My first NG+ dungeon was Sin Gate. I would say that was a pretty harsh experience as my team was somewhat under leveled (but it was a blast!). I also did not have Phinnily yet, and my Crayl and Gaptahl did not get any love on my first playthrough: so I was severely lacking in the Wind element department.

The mine dungeons after that feels a lot easier, mainly because I am no longer under leveled.

Roka's missions are pretty "easy" (just bring enough potions). Lyphia's is somewhat harder (because the two mandatory chars are lv50 while the rest of my party are lv60+ fighting other lv60+ mobs). You can use Asmodeus before you hit the lv95 dungeons of the mines. The mine dungeons are def easier than most outdoor lv90 dungeons.

Go ahead and give yourself a challenge . Be prepared with consumables. Abuse skills such as Soul Shield, Cover/Guardian, Death effects (vs gobles, but useless in lv90 zones). The mine dungeons may feel overwhelming at first when a lot of the monsters in the region zergs your base. Play a little defensive and slowly push out. Worst case just use some sealing stones to close portals.

Tags
eushully