AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-03-07, 05:30   Link #1
Laguna
Aikidoka

3 new CG fan art (chobits, eva)

I've been doing again some new artwork. Almost year since I had last interest in this stuff.. it seems that I just happen to get inspiration only in certain times of year

Hope you like 'em. Critique is welcome naturally.

Laguna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 07:57   Link #2
7thMethuselah

I have to say those are truly AMAZING, I really love the Chobits one (although a pink sky is rather weird )
As for the second picute, I don't really get the idea of it, is an elevator of some sort?
thirth (how do you write this? ) is cool as well, we need alot more NGE art in here

show us more !
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 08:45   Link #3
Laguna
Aikidoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah

As for the second picute, I don't really get the idea of it, is an elevator of some sort?
Yeah, it is suppose to be EVA pre-take off scene, where they get up in robots. I have to admit tho, that when I started that picture it didn't have anything to do with EVA.. I just included the idea later on, as the Rei character.
Old 2004-03-07, 10:30   Link #4
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
ur good ^_^
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 14:17   Link #5
Kitsune-bi

Send a message via ICQ to Kitsune-bi
I like the chobits one the best. The pattern on her kimono is lovely ^^
Kitsune-bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 14:43   Link #6
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
I've been doing again some new artwork. Almost year since I had last interest in this stuff.. it seems that I just happen to get inspiration only in certain times of year
Hmm... inspiration only at certain times of the year...

Just out of curiosity, what animal would you most describe yourself as? For example, my "totem" is the Red-Tailed Hawk... and my most creative times are Spring and Fall equinox, and I've found it to be quite true.

Some have their strongest points only at new moons, some at full moons, sometimes they occur year round, sometimes only at night.

Heh; I assume, that's if you have even a smidgeon of interest in that sort of thing.

At any rate, what programs did you use for these? they look fantastic.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 16:55   Link #7
Lord Akuma
Fallen Angel

Send a message via MSN to Lord Akuma Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Akuma
Those are pretty cool. I like the second one the best.
Lord Akuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 04:30   Link #8
Laguna
Aikidoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken102
Hmm... inspiration only at certain times of the year...

Just out of curiosity, what animal would you most describe yourself as? For example, my "totem" is the Red-Tailed Hawk... and my most creative times are Spring and Fall equinox, and I've found it to be quite true.

Some have their strongest points only at new moons, some at full moons, sometimes they occur year round, sometimes only at night.

Heh; I assume, that's if you have even a smidgeon of interest in that sort of thing.
Animal ? .. that's hard question.. I do like very much animals, but somehow I can't really relate to any. But if I had to say, that would be koala (maybe easier question would be what animal I want to be=)

My creative perioids seem to center somewhere around january and summer.. This does not mean that I couldn't do art any other time, but this seems that this is time when I'm at all interested in graphics.. must have something to do with coming spring, and increasing sun shine.

I remember couple years ago when it was about same time as now and I was "very" interested in graphic work.. I actually even attended in graphics school (tho didn't get in). Couple months after that I didn't have any interest in whole thing . This is main reason why abandoned whole idea of becoming professional artist..

Quote:
At any rate, what programs did you use for these? they look fantastic.
Mostly 3DS max for pics 1 and 2. Pic 3 was made with Photoshop. Characters in all pictures are posed and morphed in Poser4.
Old 2004-03-12, 13:46   Link #9
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Damn that's so amazing!!!Keep the good work up XD
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote