AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-18, 03:24   Link #21
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well i don't watch anime daily, but I certainly make up for it by the fact that once i watch a anime i'll go through the whole series in one sitting.

This problem is mainly due to my cable having a download cap, which means i'm quite limited in how much anime i can watch so yea.

I also prefer watching completed and subbed anime as opposed to waiting for a anime series. This mainly due to my impatience and I feel safer watching anime that have been completely subbed as issues may occur in anime that is currently being subbed and waiting really kills me mentally...
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 11:45   Link #22
Comrade
A fuckin' genius!

To put it simply, I watch every Anime, that suits my taste and I can get my greedy hands on. Usually on weekends, when I finish watching at least one Anime.
Old 2007-02-19, 19:06   Link #23
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
I went through a year of watching the "must-see" series two years ago, but at that time I didn't have broadband, so they were supplied by a friend of mine. I used to watch an entire series in a week or a bit more, and then start on another one. Right now I'm following 6 series plus other ones I've downloaded but not seen yet. Though I never know if I'll see them, seeing how things are getting busier after coming out of high school.

Damn, I'm starting to miss those high school days by reading some of the posts here >.<

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 19:23   Link #24
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I don't watch as much anime as I used to, since I've been cursed by a mmorpg. Right now the only series I'm following is Kanon. There are quite a few I have in queue I need to catch up on though. Last night I was having trouble sleeping, so I got a start on that by finishing off Nanoha A's.
Old 2007-02-19, 23:03   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Average 2,3 hours of anime everyday on weekends and holidays it more
Old 2007-02-21, 19:26   Link #26
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Current animes I watched:

Pokemon
Ranma sometimes
hamtaro

And thats it for now.

Last edited by konstargirl; 2010-09-16 at 16:59.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 21:53   Link #27
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
pretty much watch anything.... hmmm the titles that i'm following is just too many to list. I've been watching anime since the sailormoon times >.> wasn't a collector before but around 2002 or so I began collecting and downloading and burning anime. That's when I first got my fast internet.
Old 2007-02-21, 23:21   Link #28
raikage
日本語を食べません!

20-30 series? <Expletive>, you guys are maniacs!

Even at my peak of anime-fandom, I was watching like five series at once, max.

~2-3 years ago, it pretty much fell off completely, I'm now getting back into it and following 2 or 3 titles (of which I'm fairly behind).
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 23:29   Link #29
Moon Eclipse

I wouldn't suggest anyone really try doing what I do... but honestly I'm limited to 30 series simply because of HD space. I try to entires series onto my HD before burning them on to disc. Had I a bigger HD or just randomly burn them onto disc I'd probably be following more... as per my completed series waiting to be d/l and watched list...
Moon Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 01:46   Link #30
Phantastic
Super Duper

Well, I'm not insane like my friend who's watched every single series I've ever heard of, and never heard of. He spends more time looking for an anime, than watching an anime.

Well, for me, I strive to finish at least one anime series per week. I usually finish a 24 episode series in 4 days if I'm not busy with homework.
Phantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 04:12   Link #31
rio

Recently, i 've been watching only one or two anime every week .
but ,when i find an interesting anime aired by chance when i turn on TV casually,
i sometimes watch it ^^

so the time i watch anime every week is, 2~3 hours or so.

Last edited by rio; 2007-02-22 at 04:29.
rio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 06:40   Link #32
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

A lot. I don't really do a count, but I don't really drop what I watch for most times. I have a huge backlog though.

It's not really a good thing for me to do, but considering that I'm soon to begin the 'hell' of Civ.Engineering soon, I'm best savoring as much as I can until the eventual future where I sadly have to limit it to mostly 5~8 shows a season.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 06:41   Link #33
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Lol, wow... I've only went for 2 to 3 series at once. Usually I would only wait for the series to complete and then watch the whole thing at once. It's painful waiting for each episode to every week. (except Kanon 2006 which is my first time).

Then it would turn out (the pace of watching the whole thing at once) that I would get obsessed of many series (happen a lot of times). Recently are Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima. A few remarkable ones before these two were FMP, Yakitate!! Japan and D.N. Angel.

After I've get obsessed of it, I would go all over the webs to find anything that's related to that series (just discussions are fine so that's precisely why I'm why). So as you can see, I don't watch animes daily. And sometime I tend to switch back and forth between watching anime and playing games
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 12:30   Link #34
crall

I just checked my list and counted how many series I'm following. Apparently I'm following 57 series at the moment.
It's not as bad as sounds though, 10-15 of those are OAVs and only release a new ep every few months. About the same amount are stalled by the fansub group for long periods of time. So the number of series I watch on a (more or less) weekly basis is probably no more then 20-30.

I also watch older completed series/movies. I try to download and watch atleast 1 or 2 old series/movies a week. My HD space is rather limited, so I don't always succed in this.

Before I started to watch fansubs (end of May last year), I had 10-20 completed series/movies under my belt. That number has now, nine months later, grown to 138. Add to that almost 100 series that I've seen one or more eps of.
crall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 17:25   Link #35
Star_Princess
magical girl ashley

Send a message via MSN to Star_Princess
i just finished Eureka Seven and Asatte no Houkou.
i'm still watching Mahoraba Heartful Days and Kanon 2006 and Bokura ga Ita

i guess it kinda depends for me. i mean the weekend before last weekend i finished Eureka Seven like all 50 episodes in 3 days.
Star_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:35   Link #36
Umaibo

Rarly nowadays. No more than 4 hours a week.
Umaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:51   Link #37
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I'll give a little clue of how much Anime I watch:

from Friday afternoon until late night Sunday I watched the whole Asatte no Houkou
+ 28 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist
and I even got through 5 Manga Volumes of Ai Yori Aoshi.

reason I watch so much Anime?
I started watching Anime about 1 year ago, so I have like hell of a lot series to watch.
and still more coming.
allways getting my hands on more and more series.
I guess I'm following about 10 series at the moment.
(1 episode every week) and when I've seen those 1 week episodes I start watching a Anime I have but not seen yet. (full series)

I may seem addicted but I think it'll calm down when I finally catch up with the most series I should watch.
then I'll only follow the 1-episode-a-week shows.

but what the heck. I love Anime

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:53   Link #38
Genjut33

i've seen loads n i only started mid-last year......the ones i've seen are sick
if anyone wants a list of some of the best anime, here they r:
naruto, one piece, bleach, kiba, tsubasa chronicle, full metal alchemist, gun x sword, samurai champloo, hunter x hunter, black lagoon, konjiki no gash bell (zatch bell), death note, zoids genesis, fate stay night, get backers, shaman king.....oh crap i can't remember the rest...oh erm gundam seed n seed destiny n others

i'm now watching abt 10 any one time

if anyone wants to watch a one piece ANIME MUSIC VIDEO(AMV) go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPx8VMhszDw
Genjut33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 05:20   Link #39
Umaibo

I actually avoid anime nowadays and go straight to their manga. This way, I can avoid fillers and the possible crappy alternate storyline + ending.
Umaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 07:14   Link #40
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Usually I'm watching about 3 or 4 that are currently unlicensed/airing on T.V.
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote