AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-19, 11:12   Link #301
ayekappy

I think the main reason Oro wants the sharingan is because he wants to learn all the jutsus, that task would be made a lot easier with the sharingan. It isn't necessarily the most powerful ability automatically. Although, it's definitely up there.

It also really depends on the user... I know people will use a certain person for argument that the sharingan is the strongest, but hey, he also proves that the sharingan isn't all that strong since he took out the whole family... If that person was born to the hyuugas, that person would probably still be very scary.
ayekappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:43   Link #302
AnimeFangirl

I took a look at this episode, first one I've watched since ep 50-something. The animation has gotten worse, but I wasn't watching for that, I was just looking for the "cool" scene with the parents. But about the OP, I gotta ask, how DOES one "punch like a drunken rider"? Anyway, I agree with those who say the parent fight in the manga was 1000 times cooler. The only thing the anime had over the manga was that we got to see Hiashi's legs...
Old 2004-04-19, 14:34   Link #303
Liss-sama

Send a message via MSN to Liss-sama
Originally Posted by Liss-sama
hmm episode 79... yeah if you just think of the show it was really great!! but then all of a sudden the music turns from gold to crap!!! when you see ino and shikmararus and choujis fathers fight there is this new shit song that they've never played before. I seriously think that ruined alot. And a got a pokémon feeling inside of me when choujis old man turned bigger, that was a real ugly jutsu i must say even do it's very cool when they play the raising fighting spirit song and you see the anbu members stopping the sound bitches and frog boss is fighting sand monster which i think was very ugly by the way
but i must say it was a cool episode anyway because a hole war is breaking loose
Liss-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 15:17   Link #304
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayekappy
I think the main reason Oro wants the sharingan is because he wants to learn all the jutsus, that task would be made a lot easier with the sharingan. It isn't necessarily the most powerful ability automatically. Although, it's definitely up there.

It also really depends on the user... I know people will use a certain person for argument that the sharingan is the strongest, but hey, he also proves that the sharingan isn't all that strong since he took out the whole family... If that person was born to the hyuugas, that person would probably still be very scary.
He would suicide if he was a Hyuga.
Old 2004-04-19, 16:21   Link #305
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

does anyone know/speculate that the purple haired anbu chick with the sword is Hayate's sister or g/f? I'm thinking sister since she has a sword like him and is prolly a part of his clan/family, but I dont know for sure

- Yondaime

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:39   Link #306
ShikaShika
無罪

I don't know but I think it's a very nice and unexpected touch when relationships between smaller characters are added. i mean Hayate was a realy small character, he didn't have that much to do. People still liked him though and I think this further expands his character in a nice way, even after his death.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 17:05   Link #307
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

If you noticed, all of the ANBU with her had swords just like hers. IF you are talking about teh one she was holding while looking over Hayate's corpse, that would be because that is in actuality Hayate's own sword.
Visions of time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 23:16   Link #308
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Hayate, Hurricane, is he the preliminary third examiner? I don't remember.
veracromil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 00:26   Link #309
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Yes, Hayate was the prelims examiner.

As for the episode, after seeing it, Im just glad they saved the ending for episode 80...
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 01:04   Link #310
Lord Tashiki1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by veracromil
Hayate, Hurricane, is he the preliminary third examiner? I don't remember.
He was the guy who was killed when he overheard the Sand Jounin, who was in charge of Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro, and Kabuto talking.
Lord Tashiki1212 is offline   Reply With Quote