Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-25, 16:05   Link #18221
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Possible, but I do not expect it. I do not think Marianne is 'good' or on Lelouch's side.
Agreed, and aside from that, I don't want Lelouch to hate Orange.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:06   Link #18222
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

The Sword of Akasha can also only be used by someone with the Code as far as we have been shown, so unless Lelouch pulls a Code out of where ever then he can't use it to kill Charles even if it is able to.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:06   Link #18223
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Did I miss any news/spoilers today?
Old 2008-08-25, 16:06   Link #18224
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yes, Charles is the good guy... kind of.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:06   Link #18225
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Nope. Just loads of speculation.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:07   Link #18226
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
What? Really or is it one of your bad joke? è_é

So I will have to read all those new pages damn it -_-
Old 2008-08-25, 16:08   Link #18227
Micante

Quote:
Just a bit of speculation about C.C.'s fate now that the Geass plot is about to be stamped clear.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:08   Link #18228
Var
Banned

Quote:
What? Really or is it one of your bad joke? è_é

So I will have to read all those new pages damn it -_-
I'll get you the info... give me a second.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:08   Link #18229
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Beyond some contrived plot hole/loop hole where she somehow keeps her memories even without her code, which Ep.20 made clear does not work, how is she going to be alive as C.C. with Geass destroyed? This implies that the codes also cease to exist.
But V.V. kept his memories after losing his Code, as shown by his brief conversation with C.C.; he probably wouldn't have even died right then if he didn't already have fatal injuries. C.C. only lost her memories because she sealed her Code away inside herself, which seems to be a separate process.

I didn't believe the "Charles took C.C.'s Code, making her lose her memories," theory until it appeared in the official magazine articles since it was inconsistent with how V.V. lost his Code... and then it turned out to be a lie after all.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:08   Link #18230
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I'll get you the info... give me a second.
Isn't that a speculation?
Old 2008-08-25, 16:09   Link #18231
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Ep.20 made it pretty clear that its not resolved, as she was still trying to reason with the Order. Her decision will need to be shown on screen, and your favorite princess may be the catalyst for it.
Well yeah but it's pretty obvious that she'll end up joining Lelouch, which is why is said it's "Basically resolved" it's more of the when and how than the why and whether sh'd do it.

Quote:
She brought up her brother, for once ready to talk about her past, in Ep.19. But was interupted. When something like that is interupted, its going to get brought up again. Or the writers just really hate us. So, it's still quite there. Also to note, her interaction with Nunally has yet to culminate into anything, which ties in the aforementioned brother thing. Lelouch is not going to suddenly regain Nunally.
I don't think it'll be brought up again, unless there's soem major plot twist there's really nothing to learn about her brother that would be relevant to the plot.

Quote:
She did tell him. She was flat out ready to die with him, and he gave her some sort of a reply in throwing all hope aside to save her. She's left hanging on that, knowing that he put her life ahead of his (or at least she'd think that). That is not a resolution and if anything is an invitation to a confrontation.
Yea but Lelouch is Dense in these types of matter's plus he was all depressed even though It seemed like that to the viewers(and maybe Karen) I don't think he though of it that way.

Quote:
Making something just suddenly have another power is silly. If the sword could do that C.C. would have done it before.
Do we even truly know what the Sword of Akasha does anyway

Plus we don't really know what the conditions to activate the Sword is or any of that stuff.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:10   Link #18232
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
What are you talking about? When was that revealed?

And did anyone ever translate that TV guide page that had a picture of Marianne on it?
Old 2008-08-25, 16:10   Link #18233
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
But V.V. kept his memories after losing his Code, as shown by his brief conversation with C.C.; he probably wouldn't have even died right then if he didn't already have fatal injuries. C.C. only lost her memories because she sealed her Code away inside herself, which seems to be a separate process.

I didn't believe the "Charles took C.C.'s Code, making her lose her memories," theory until it appeared in the official magazine articles since it was inconsistent with how V.V. lost his Code... and then it turned out to be a lie after all.
Interesting. I don't recall the scene that well, but I recall VV still knowing who Charles was as well as that they had a pact, and VV was the elder brother.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:10   Link #18234
Var
Banned

Narona:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Hahah, this is going to be fun.

I'm almost tempted to leave it untranslated and watch people fight over half/poorly translated versions.

But, since C.C asked so nicely...

Here's the text in Japanese:

My translation:

It's not called "Lelouch of the Rebellion" for nothing
Go back to the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post

There's more to suggest that V.V. had lost his memories. He was not talking to C.C.. He was rambling and talking to Charles as if Charles were right in front of him. If you look back, and think of it from what we know now, it seems he reverted to before they took the code and Geass.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:11   Link #18235
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

And did anyone ever translate that TV guide page that had a picture of Marianne on it?
Yeah.

It stated that Charles reveals to Lelouch his intentions to create a gentle world without lies and the reason as to why he exiled Lelouch in the first place.

Lelouch rebels though because Charle's world has no future.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:11   Link #18236
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

that's where it was revealed in >.>

Apparently Charles wish is to create a Gentle world with no Conflct or Lies in it. Lelouch doesn't like Carles plans though because the world Charles invisions has no future or rebels(this comment confused me).
Old 2008-08-25, 16:11   Link #18237
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
There's more to suggest that V.V. had lost his memories. He was not talking to C.C.. He was rambling and talking to Charles as if Charles were right in front of him. If you look back, and think of it from what we know now, it seems he reverted to before they took the code and Geass.
Yeah, its up in the air, but it sounds like a convenient excuse for a plot hole haha. We really don't know I guess, looks iffy.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:12   Link #18238
Aetas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Well yeah but it's pretty obvious that she'll end up joining Lelouch, which is why is said it's "Basically resolved" it's more of the when and how than the why and whether sh'd do it.

I don't think it'll be brought up again, unless there's soem major plot twist there's really nothing to learn about her brother that would be relevant to the plot.

Yea but Lelouch is Dense in these types of matter's plus he was all depressed even though It seemed like that to the viewers(and maybe Karen) I don't think he though of it that way.

Plus we don't really know what the conditions to activate the Sword is or any of that stuff.
It'd be really suckish if the requirement was, "Sacrifice the son you once discarded," or "sacrifice the child which rebelled against you" or something of tht nature.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:13   Link #18239
Var
Banned

Quote:
Does not change the fact that it is not resolved. Simply fact.

Quote:
Fine, you can assume that. I however will not, because there needs to be something to remind Lelouch of Nunally in a positive light.

Quote:
I'd say he did think of it that way. He saw there were no options and took on the role of the bad guy to save Kallen. If he did not think of it that way, there was no reason for his last line to her. He wanted her to know the truth, that much is evident.

Quote:

... So, you're basing hopes on them just magically having the sword have a convenient ability. Ya...
Old 2008-08-25, 16:17   Link #18240
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Narona:

Go back to the post.
So I was right about Charles, he's not that evil.

And I read some of the posts in the previous pages. I would say that I disagree. I still think that C.C. will not die, or at least, this isn't the only possibility I see.

And thanks for the Link

Now the question is, Marianne works with Charles or not?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories