AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 00:11   Link #1241
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

how far are you into the game? do you have everyone recruited?
I am not too sure if there are level/chapter requirements.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 00:19   Link #1242
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
End of chapter 7. I have Elizasleyn and Paraskevas joined very recently. Ragsmuena is there but she isn't in the party yet. Other than that, I guess I still need to wait for the dragon.

P.S. Paraskevas joining is so out of place lol... I don't have a big enough pond in my yard.

And I take it the S rank special battle at the arena is supposed to be hard. The one with several giants and you can only use one member. Even Paraskevas gets bullied in there at lvl 35...
Old 2012-04-07, 00:44   Link #1243
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
End of chapter 7. I have Elizasleyn and Paraskevas joined very recently. Ragsmuena is there but she isn't in the party yet. Other than that, I guess I still need to wait for the dragon.

P.S. Paraskevas joining is so out of place lol... I don't have a big enough pond in my yard.

And I take it the S rank special battle at the arena is supposed to be hard. The one with several giants and you can only use one member. Even Paraskevas gets bullied in there at lvl 35...
Main trick is just Yuela with Prevail 3 if you have it. Fill the other slots with stuff to keep her alive and don't heal her back to full once she's at low enough health where the giants can hit her for more than 1, it's about 40% health. Just make sure to kill them one at a time, so defend against the ones you aren't killing yet, since that will stop them from hitting prevail and doing more damage. Yuela should one round them once her own prevail kicks in.

For the hot springs events I think you just have to finish their related questlines, so for Uya it would be doing the Akuko Uya event and then going to the Flame Shrine afterwards with Kohakuren. Might be chapter 8 requirement? I don't know.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 01:56   Link #1244
rurouni1992

wanna ask bout elizaslyne and melodiana scene

how do i unlock the last 2 gallery ._.

Spoiler for scene:
rurouni1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 02:30   Link #1245
Mizuno
Undefined

I just got the Uya hot spring scene shortly after start of ch 8. I guess I just have to talk to them whenever I can and level up.

btw how do you make profit off Hannah? And about the most I can raise the price is up to around 200%, not the 400% some of you manage to achieve. Is that from postgame?
Old 2012-04-07, 02:35   Link #1246
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurouni1992 View Post
how do i unlock the last 2 gallery ._.

Spoiler for scene:
Extra story final reward.

Quote:
I just got the Uya hot spring scene shortly after start of ch 8. I guess I just have to talk to them whenever I can and level up.

btw how do you make profit off Hannah? And about the most I can raise the price is up to around 200%, not the 400% some of you manage to achieve. Is that from postgame?
Buy the stat boosters and resell them at store. I think those are only available in NG+.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 03:01   Link #1247
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

Buy the stat boosters and resell them at store. I think those are only available in NG+.
You have to clear all the extra stories 100% basically. If something is done it will have a mark next to it's mission. So it means doing the angel one with Eliza and Mel without hitting any of the barrier spots which can be kind of tricky.

Yep it's NG+ only, you have to do the first quest she gives you to kill orange putettos. Pretty much 5 quick trips to the lake. Also in NG+ you can pretty much access everything but the gauntlets in the first chapter, which gives you more of the statues which are great items to put in your store. I have like 3 each of Godslayer and Goddess ones in my store now.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-07, 03:04   Link #1248
Tiberium Wolf

BTW, how many routes do we have? Just 3 each of our main girls chars? No harem route?
Old 2012-04-07, 03:10   Link #1249
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
BTW, how many routes do we have? Just 3 each of our main girls chars? No harem route?
Yes, 3 routes. Though if you want to do everything, you have to do 4 runs, two of which being Yuela, since Maria's Heart is only available from that route and is needed two times for ultimate weapons.

There is a foursome scene with Wil and the three heroines in the gothic outfits.

Old 2012-04-07, 03:36   Link #1250
rurouni1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

thanks a lot!
rurouni1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:49   Link #1251
Arha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
There is a foursome scene with Wil and the three heroines in the gothic outfits.
Wait, really? That's probably the last scene that I don't have/know how to get. What are the requirements?

As for getting 400% prices, I just cleared out the arena a couple times, kept all the safes, did stuff like Tian's quests and got all the map bonus rewards. At first I just had the safes and the craftable +5 counters but after awhile it really built up as I replaced those counters one by one.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:04   Link #1252
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
Wait, really? That's probably the last scene that I don't have/know how to get. What are the requirements?
try making all 3 of them wear their gothic costumes. leave the house and go in again. if that doesnt work, maybe some upgrading is needed (i fully upgraded my 3 gothic costumes).
Old 2012-04-07, 10:36   Link #1253
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I fell in love at first sight when I first saw Ragsmuena. Man, I wish she were the main heroine!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:42   Link #1254
Arha

It's a pity that so little is done with Ragsmuena. I rather liked her but you get her so late that there's no room for character development or even just interacting with everyone.

Aha, now I got that scene. And it makes no sense at all in classic Kamidori style. Especially since it apparently wasn't a dream.
Old 2012-04-07, 12:48   Link #1255
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
It's a pity that so little is done with Ragsmuena. I rather liked her but you get her so late that there's no room for character development or even just interacting with everyone.
Yep, Ragsmuena is another of ther really likeable characters. I think her best interaction is the last star-icon event with Yuela when they have the sitting-back-to-back talk at night
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 23:11   Link #1256
doujin

so none here want to see wil X leguna?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 23:15   Link #1257
Mizuno
Undefined

Leguna is an eyesore to me. Whenever Wil advances, he does too just for some plot reason or another.

And yeah Ragsmuena and Melodiana should have been heroines. Melodiana especially, her true self is just so lovable.
Old 2012-04-07, 23:18   Link #1258
Xacual

Quote:
Leguna is an eyesore to me. Whenever Wil advances, he does too just for some plot reason or another.
Well in one of the routes he doesn't, but that has to do with the plot of that route so I'll stop there. In the other two routes he's pretty much steps in as Wil's aide once he becomes Lord.

Spoiler for Stuff:

Old 2012-04-07, 23:44   Link #1259
Arha

Leguna was kind of odd in that last route, but I felt it worked. The structure of the story seemed superior, at least, since there was less information coming out of nowhere.

I don't know about having Ragsmuena as a main heroine despite rather liking her. I'm not sure she could really carry a story. Melodiana obviously can. If it was up to me, I'd rather see Rags recruited earlier and then given more scenes. Give her the kind of focus that Melodiana has, which is pretty close to one of the heroines.
Old 2012-04-07, 23:56   Link #1260
Xacual

Quote:
Leguna was kind of odd in that last route, but I felt it worked. The structure of the story seemed superior, at least, since there was less information coming out of nowhere.

I don't know about having Ragsmuena as a main heroine despite rather liking her. I'm not sure she could really carry a story. Melodiana obviously can. If it was up to me, I'd rather see Rags recruited earlier and then given more scenes. Give her the kind of focus that Melodiana has, which is pretty close to one of the heroines.
I agree, I think in Yuela route at least that Ragsmuena should have been recruited sooner and been more important to the plot, since she had some of Yuela's sister's memories still. Well fragments of her memories anyway.

Tags
eushully