AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-15, 07:48   Link #141
GinFanGurl

who-ever drew the charcters in those cloths is a GOD.
Old 2010-08-15, 16:19   Link #142
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Back on topic
Spoiler for GIANTIC SPOILER IMAGE:
Anyone bothered to look at this
Old 2010-08-15, 18:53   Link #143
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Hey you know that was kinda stupid how Tite did that. I mean he gives no explanation at all to that.
we know about the "soul recycling system" so it's not like we have no idea how the afterlife works
Old 2010-08-15, 18:56   Link #144
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
we know about the "soul recycling system" so it's not like we have no idea how the afterlife works
I am talking about the death of Grimmjow
Old 2010-08-16, 05:55   Link #145
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
was anything mentioned regarding what happens to the shinigami and hollows that are killed?
Old 2010-08-16, 06:37   Link #146
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
was anything mentioned regarding what happens to the shinigami and hollows that are killed?
oh yea that was stupid too how can you already be dead and die twice
Old 2010-08-16, 09:53   Link #147
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
oh yea that was stupid too how can you already be dead and die twice
agreed...i mean ok we know when a standard human dies they either become hollows or go to soul society...and that when a hollow is killed, he/she is at least taken to Hell (if evil)...but are they able to go to soul society? and if a shinigami dies what happens then?

ps- i thought i read that when shinigami die they resurrect in the human world as a human and with no recollection of past events...kinda like reincarnation
Old 2010-08-16, 10:28   Link #148
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
agreed...i mean ok we know when a standard human dies they either become hollows or go to soul society...and that when a hollow is killed, he/she is at least taken to Hell (if evil)...but are they able to go to soul society? and if a shinigami dies what happens then?

ps- i thought i read that when shinigami die they resurrect in the human world as a human and with no recollection of past events...kinda like reincarnation
I thought they became part of soul society's spirit particles... I could be horribly mistaken though.
Old 2010-08-16, 21:06   Link #149
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

Oh yea that was why back for hollows there souls are purified and more than likely it will be the same concept for shinigami. If a shinigami dies they are proably resurrected in the human world too
Old 2010-08-17, 08:01   Link #150
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Maybe ichigo is the reincarnation of Kaien Shiba ?????

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-08-17, 10:16   Link #151
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
girl's are allowed to look hot sometimes, i usually find it's the personality that goes with it that makes someone seem cheap or not... But you are entitled to your own opinion
This. All the way.

Quote:
Hey you know that was kinda stupid how Tite did that. I mean he gives no explanation at all to that.
Not true. Before SS, we learned that "evil" souls can become hollows before going to hell. That means they're trapped as hollows till that form dies or is cleansed.
Old 2010-08-17, 16:14   Link #152
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
This. All the way.

Not true. Before SS, we learned that "evil" souls can become hollows before going to hell. That means they're trapped as hollows till that form dies or is cleansed.
but what about shinigami what about when they die. Is it the same thing only they do not need to be purified
Old 2010-08-17, 21:21   Link #153
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Maybe ichigo is the reincarnation of Kaien Shiba ?????

nope, cus we saw that Kaien Shiba's soul was trapped with in the soul of espada "Aaroniero Arruruerie"
Old 2010-08-17, 22:10   Link #154
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Yeah your right^ just wishful thinking

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-08-19, 05:49   Link #155
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
but what about shinigami what about when they die. Is it the same thing only they do not need to be purified
In order to be a Shinigami, you must first be a soul in the Soul Society, which automatically means you didn't go to hell.

Unless you're an Arrancar, which is like half Shinigami, but didn't have a chance to be purified/go to hell.
Old 2010-08-19, 19:26   Link #156
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
In order to be a Shinigami, you must first be a soul in the Soul Society, which automatically means you didn't go to hell.

Unless you're an Arrancar, which is like half Shinigami, but didn't have a chance to be purified/go to hell.
Yea but that doesn't explain what happens to shinigami when they die
Old 2010-08-20, 03:37   Link #157
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Yea but that doesn't explain what happens to shinigami when they die
They go into the sea of souls and get reincarnated, as do hollows who didn't do evil in life and those they've eaten - only being evil in life (like the guy who got killed by parakeet boy) go to hell. What I don't get is how Grimmjow and Ulquiorra managed to end up in hell, seeing as the gates of hell didn't appear when they died (actually, they might have done for Grimmjow, but that would have meant he was lying there dying for quite a while - all through the Nnoitra fight)

*edit* The sea of souls' reincarnation factor is why the Quincies were hunted down - they were destroying the souls of the hollows and those that the hollows ate, leading to a potential deficit in the future if their activities went unchecked, especially since a high-level Quincy could destroy the various forms of Menos Grande, which would destroy thousands of souls at once
Old 2010-08-20, 22:58   Link #158
TensaZangetsu

New Trailer

Bleach Movie 4 Trailer 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hivdioNStHs
Old 2010-08-21, 03:28   Link #159
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post
Not even 15 seconds of duration, but I guess it's better than nothing. Thanks for your post. Will add it in the opening post until a longer trailer becomes available.
Old 2010-08-21, 04:26   Link #160
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
What I don't get is how Grimmjow and Ulquiorra managed to end up in hell, seeing as the gates of hell didn't appear when they died (actually, they might have done for Grimmjow, but that would have meant he was lying there dying for quite a while - all through the Nnoitra fight)
Are we sure Grimm and Ulquiorra are definitely in hell on a permanent basis? Or is this still speculation at this point?

Come to think of it, menos lvl hollow ending up in hell in the first place doesn't make a whole of sense to me since these are beings composed of a large collection of souls.

I guess the only plausible way for Grimm and Ulquiorra to end up in hell is if the soul ultimately responsible for taking control over their gillian forms (and creating their personalities) are the same souls deemed evil enough to be sentenced there. Of course, that still wouldn't explain how and why they'd be able to retain their arrancar appearance. They should instead be taking on the appearances they had when they were just ordinary humans.

If Grimm and Ulquiorra are really in this movie and do end up in hell somehow, I hope it's because they're just visiting (like Ichigo will no doubt be doing).
Closed Thread