AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 31.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 17.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-18, 03:15   Link #41
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

looollll
I give this episode a high score because of :

1. "Repeat after me!" .... xD
2. Jeanne is back..... and with an awful drawing.... ^^
3. Smiling Reki.... omg....

poor Shirayuki..... Kinji is clearly a lolicon.... lol... just turned on after seeing Aria's small part is too much..... Even Shirayuki, Riko, and Reki can't defeat it....

next episode will be maid-Aria.... yahoo! And finally I can see Kinji's billiard skill (some people said that Kinji has an excellent billiard skill)
Old 2011-06-18, 03:47   Link #42
Dahak86
Classics never age

LoL @everyone's underwear getting the "massacred by censors" treatment, except for Reki... if there's any logic behind these censors, I fail to see it.

more Reki is good, thou. She was in dire need of some more screen-time.
Old 2011-06-18, 03:51   Link #43
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Errm... Why not more Jeanne? Cause it would be better though.
Old 2011-06-18, 04:09   Link #44
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The first third was basically one massive moe-cocktease. Then everything got better when Jeanne came in. Except now SHE'S in the academy for no good reason too. WTF?!? Don't worry Jeanne I still love you anyway.

Lol, I pissed myself laughing when Kinji's friend was in the locker too. Classic. XD

And then suddenly...a wolf!

The bit with the wolf however was like something out of a cheesy hollywood action flick...

Anyway I don't trust Riko's story one bit. She's probably leading them into a trap what with the whole Vlad thing.
Old 2011-06-18, 04:21   Link #45
HuNGaricum

For this episode: i'd rather see Riko in Honeygold... or Jeanne in ice bluenvm than stupid black-white lines... DAMN!
Jeanne is the best part of this series... sadly, she doesn't (and won't(in this season)) get enough screentime... btw I wonder, that an exchange student, who hadn't taken the exam, why didn't have to take the re-exam...
anyway, that scene and the Maid Riko made my day
And the end... how could we forget about the precious Aria-san the end was... hilarious when Kinji realizes what he said... priceless...

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes... maid Aria, Kana...aww....

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-06-20 at 12:55. Reason: Light Novel spoilers don't belong in anme threads!
Old 2011-06-18, 04:43   Link #46
AP24

Guys, BAD NEWS!!! I found this on Aria's TBS site:
【TBS】6月23日(木)の放送は休止となります
【TBS】6月30日(木)の放送は#11深夜1時40分~ #12深夜2時10分~となります

I just checked TBS's schedule next week and Aria's being replaced by some soccer match. Man, we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens after.
But the week after we're gonna see eps 11 and 12 together.
Old 2011-06-18, 04:55   Link #47
tsunade666

so there won't be an episode next week? but a double episode on the next next week...

Kinji slip of tongue and Aria camellia eyes shine and go face go red is priceless
Old 2011-06-18, 04:57   Link #48
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Except now SHE'S in the academy for no good reason too. WTF?!? Don't worry Jeanne I still love you anyway.
Plea Bargain... -_-
Old 2011-06-18, 05:06   Link #49
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Going to Butei academy is a lesser sentence?
Old 2011-06-18, 05:08   Link #50
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Going to Butei academy is a lesser sentence?
Sort of; she did say it's still no different than a prison, so I assume she has her movement being restricted.
Old 2011-06-18, 05:46   Link #51
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't recall anyone saying that but I'll take your word for it...
Old 2011-06-18, 05:51   Link #52
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Spoiler for Comparing with the LN:
Old 2011-06-18, 05:54   Link #53
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Well I already knew that Vlad is a short form of the Russian name Vladimir.

Because I just wanna know if this Vlad is really correlated to the Vlad the Impaler (a.k.a. Dracula) in real-life historical myth. Since I remembered someone gave me a hint about "the devil" in the thread of previous episode said that "the devil" turns out to be a vampire.
Well considering the demon-devil reference we could guess he is correlated. How many more demonic Vlads you know?
Old 2011-06-18, 05:59   Link #54
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well considering the demon-devil reference we could guess he is correlated. How many more demonic Vlads you know?
Well, just asking. Cause when I heard "demon ---> vampire", then I made use of the name of Vlad for reference, and find it out that this Vlad in this series is in fact the Dracula, while being famous in sinless and immortal.
Old 2011-06-18, 06:43   Link #55
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Am I the only one that thinks the teacher (whats his name Sayonaki or something?) is Vlad, because he had a smile on his face and looked towards the window just before the wolf came in, he has white/greyish hair and red eyes similar to the wolf.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2011-06-18, 06:54   Link #56
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Am I the only one that thinks the teacher (whats his name Sayonaki or something?) is Vlad, because he had a smile on his face and looked towards the window just before the wolf came in, he has white/greyish hair and red eyes similar to the wolf.
nope, your not the only one. The first time I saw that guy. I already condemn him as a bad guy.
Old 2011-06-18, 07:00   Link #57
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Wow, what an episode! Makes me like all the girls equally, or maybe more so than ever let's start with Riko's table tease, worthy of a sig moment then Aria's heart shaped apron, I WANT MORE OF THAT. If she ditched the heart hairpin completely, then a heart shaped apron is fine by me XD lol the girl who calls her partner a slave cannot bring herself to say "master", and while she did manage to say it, whoa nelly her robotic repetitious voice was creepy

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is back? And a student? Playing the piano? Forget that, her drawing was the win I just knew it was going to end up like that, you know when they don't show her strokes completely it was definitely going to floor you XD and the glasses was the finishing touch.

Now the infirmary scene. The censors.... AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T CENSOR ARIA TAKING OFF HER STOCKINGS OH ME OH MY I AM IN HYSTERIA MODE NOW BECAUSE THAT WAS A SUPER EFFECTIVE DOUBLE JEOPARDY TO MY FETISHES TWINTAIL + TAKING OFF STOCKING = DEATH BY NASAL BLOOD LOSS

I said it from the early eps, but it's true, the girls' underwear are really color coded by their hair, and Reki finally showed us some real good stuff, man I have to say a sporty bra never looked so good but even more so, my desires are conflicting again, as Reki + green hair + green underwear = critical damage to my main systems MAYDAY OH MAN THE GREEN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ACTIVATE HYSTERIA MODE VER 2 NOW

Gyahaha, the end of the ep was probably my favorite, when Aria's eyes were literally beaming with her embarrassment of all things romance

Oh, so Vlad's the vamp? No wonder why Riko wants that rosary, it may have an Inner Moka all she has to do is point it at the bad guy and poof, insta win

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
My favorite part of this episode:
OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR

Man, if I was taking the helm of that bike with a naked Reki behind me, chances are I'd have just stared into that mirror until she points her Dragunov at me and say in that deadpan voice "Ride or die"
Old 2011-06-18, 07:58   Link #58
Spat

Thought this was a pretty entertaining episode. Reki is kickass as ever and I'm glad to see Jeanne is back, I'm really hoping she gets some more screentime before the end of this season!

Dat Riko...

Spoiler for Next episode preview:
Old 2011-06-18, 08:43   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I don't recall anyone saying that but I'll take your word for it...
Well, They didn't use the words 'Plea Bargain' in the anime, but Kinji did say that she made a deal with the Judge, and Jeanne confirms it; one of the conditions is that she joins the Butei, but she comments that it's just another kind of prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spat View Post

Dat Riko...

Spoiler for Next episode preview:
Given the Author's style, it's definitely on purpose
Old 2011-06-18, 09:02   Link #60
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, They didn't use the words 'Plea Bargain' in the anime, but Kinji did say that she made a deal with the Judge, and Jeanne confirms it; one of the conditions is that she joins the Butei, but she comments that it's just another kind of prison.
Actually they did mention it in the anime. If you listen to the Japanese voice, Kinji said "Omae mo shihou torihiki ka?", the bolded part means Plea Bargain. The subber just decided to translate it differently.
Closed Thread