Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-10, 09:21   Link #5461
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
If the old guy turned out to be a good husband, why not? After all, Marika's mother got herself a pretty badass and good husband there.

At this point, I guess every male in that series is a better male than Raku.
if only her husband isn't such an old man with big age differences, he would be obviously a better choice
he got a great figure, polite speech, "unknown" face, and money
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 09:31   Link #5462
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
if only her husband isn't such an old man with big age differences, he would be obviously a better choice
he got a great figure, polite speech, "unknown" face, and money
Well, it seems that most of you guys bothered by the age difference. I felt nothing wrong with it. Maybe it is is because I am so used to see young women married with old guys in my country?

But I really need to give Komi's some credit for not making the old guy into a fat, ugly, and dirty old man like every hentai did.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 09:47   Link #5463
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Well, it seems that most of you guys bothered by the age difference. I felt nothing wrong with it. Maybe it is is because I am so used to see young women married with old guys in my country?

But I really need to give Komi's some credit for not making the old guy into a fat, ugly, and dirty old man like every hentai did.
The age difference is a huge problem. Me personally i'm 25 and although its technically legal i could never imagine myself with anybody younger then 21 (which is the age of my younger brother.

Now when the age gets above about 7 or 8 is when i get disgusted. Which means if you were a senior in HS your girlfriend was in elementary school thats too young for me. More then that

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 09:58   Link #5464
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Age difference marriage is does not matter however in manga like Nisekoi for the groom to be have same age with Marika is preferable or rather demanding , it give more greater competitive vibe.
Because we can see another high schooller boy take Marika heart from the wretched Raku and that is a pleasant view
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 10:07   Link #5465
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
This chapter was an oddity because even the husband could tell that she was hesistant but hey whatever.

Btw the thing i get to enjoy out of this chapter is that when marika was reflecting on his choice she seemed to suggest it was Onodera whose number 1 right now
Using this to shift the discussion a little...

I don't believe that holds much stock, to be honest. Raku has always liked Onodera, and it has always shown in his words and actions. For Marika, who observes him closely from the beginning, to notice this is not a difficult feat.

But that was then, and Raku has clearly moved on from that point. He now regularly wrestles with his denial, and reassure himself of his feelings for Onodera. That in itself is a telltale sign that the tides are changing. Raku will continue to fight over his growing feelings for Chitoge, promote stupidity by calling it parental love, only to blow up in jealousy in the same panel, and fight a mental battle all the way to third year. Had Marika looked just a little closer, she would've noticed this as well.

I do respect that you're standing firm with your ship though. Hats off to you, comrade.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 11:14   Link #5466
Justice_Rises

Chapter 189...

Of course he was going to make it to the wedding... Still a A-hole and hypocrite....

I have never hated a main protagonist more than ever in my entire life.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 12:14   Link #5467
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Using this to shift the discussion a little...

I don't believe that holds much stock, to be honest. Raku has always liked Onodera, and it has always shown in his words and actions. For Marika, who observes him closely from the beginning, to notice this is not a difficult feat.

But that was then, and Raku has clearly moved on from that point. He now regularly wrestles with his denial, and reassure himself of his feelings for Onodera. That in itself is a telltale sign that the tides are changing. Raku will continue to fight over his growing feelings for Chitoge, promote stupidity by calling it parental love, only to blow up in jealousy in the same panel, and fight a mental battle all the way to third year. Had Marika looked just a little closer, she would've noticed this as well.

I do respect that you're standing firm with your ship though. Hats off to you, comrade.

I completely agree the tides are changing. However unfortunately if we have this discussion it will devolve into a shipping war and for now nothing is certain in that regards.

However what i must admit is that this arc probably has 2 chapters 2 go and its not that i support this but its the type of situation that we have and to do otherwise would be an insult to the story..
Over the next two chapters and probably longer this is what i think will happen.
He'll do his little friendship speech while the husband leaves knowing this is for the best. Marika will be moved and sadly collapse from her ilness. Marika of course will talk to Raku privately and reveal all she knows and then sadly pass away. Of course once he learns the truths this miserable saga will come to an end.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-10-10, 13:51   Link #5468
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
This chapter was an oddity because even the husband could tell that she was hesistant but hey whatever.

Btw the thing i get to enjoy out of this chapter is that when marika was reflecting on his choice she seemed to suggest it was Onodera whose number 1 right now
Of course you would interpret it like that, never mind that she hasn't done anything of importance in forever, right?

Quote:
If the old guy turned out to be a good husband, why not? After all, Marika's mother got herself a pretty badass and good husband there.

At this point, I guess every male in that series is a better male than Raku.
Yeah, so badass that when his daughter is in trouble he just stays sitting in a dungeon said wife put him in.

Let's be real, all the men in this series are whipped and the only "badass" thing about the is their design because theh have a few scars in their faces, pretty cliché if you ask me.
Old 2015-10-10, 14:07   Link #5469
Malicre

Raku is the worst MC i have ever seen and that's counting ichika from IS.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 14:30   Link #5470
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Of course you would interpret it like that, never mind that she hasn't done anything of importance in forever, right?

Yeah, so badass that when his daughter is in trouble he just stays sitting in a dungeon said wife put him in.

Let's be real, all the men in this series are whipped and the only "badass" thing about the is their design because theh have a few scars in their faces, pretty cliché if you ask me.
I'll say this. If Chitoge had been the one in the image would you have done the same thing i did... i'd wager yes

Old 2015-10-10, 16:52   Link #5471
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
I'll say this. If Chitoge had been the one in the image would you have done the same thing i did... i'd wager yes
A few pages back I was asked why I keep repeating myself, well ^here you go.

How many times have I told you that the only girl in this manga that I even remotely care about is Tsugumi even though she isn-t going to "win"?

Your Onodera fanboyism is clearly blinding you against anyone not on her side.
Old 2015-10-10, 16:55   Link #5472
Malicre

onodera won't win either so why does it matter? its pretty much all but decided that chitoge is the end girl and if you're still so clueless you should stop reading.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 17:58   Link #5473
Chosen_Hero

I personally don't care who wins (since long ago), but we have to be real and admit that a character that barely tries and is always being pressured by others to do something (instead of doing so of their own volition) ends up winning it's pretty much an asspull.

Now if the character actually tried it might be more acceptable.
Old 2015-10-10, 19:24   Link #5474
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post

Well, at least they look badass at public. Plus, it is rather common for the badass character get whipped into a cat in front of their spouse.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 19:42   Link #5475
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
onodera won't win either so why does it matter? its pretty much all but decided that chitoge is the end girl and if you're still so clueless you should stop reading.
What if its an open ending?

Don't count your chickens b4 they've hatched, m8.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 21:39   Link #5476
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

was it hard for you guys?
Nisekoi will have open ending manga
because this is "Nisekoi" we are talking about
if Komi going to end Nisekoi with Rakux ones of girls. he cant milk Nisekoi anymore
with open ending he can continue Nisekoi with another sequel to miserable us more
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 10:25   Link #5477
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
if Komi going to end Nisekoi with Rakux ones of girls. he cant milk Nisekoi anymore
with open ending he can continue Nisekoi with another sequel to miserable us more
If that happens, then god help us...

This is just ridiculous, what has happened.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 10:58   Link #5478
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
if this happens, I'll nuke a country.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 12:00   Link #5479
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Raku: You're my precious friend. This is my answer. Now, and forever.
So... let me save you.

Marika needs a hug, that faggot can't even do that.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 14:13   Link #5480
bastek66

Spoiler for reposting from /a/:

Fucking destroyed. Finally something good from this shit arc.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life