Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 20:32   Link #3101
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
well KV-2 is good tank but have to be very patient when using derp gun.
US autoloader line generally underwhelming and consider you dont like M5 stuart you probably dont like it
Hellcat is fun tank with AWESOME gun. just make sure to remeber to hide you paper thin armor
I have more patience than Teru and Dai put together if thats the patience ur talking about, yeah I play a decent Hellcat.

I was thinking about getting the T25/2 then move up.

I heard autoloader line on the US was good compared to the frenchy. I know Teru went french autoloaders. So I was thinking about doing the murica autoloader since she's doing the french.

if I had to choose I'd prolly go the T25/2 line first if i only had enough to do one line... while slowing grinding my way for the T110E5. But I also want a tank that I could plat with everyone, but it seems everyone in the MUPs has the dirty german tigers/or commie russian IS line.

So i'm having some thinking problem on where to go... i feel so left out and abandoned that everyone went german or russian. I do give credit to UTE for getting the T29, although see him play it (*epic facepalm*)... compared to Pen, who's got butt loads of tier 8s. I've still yet to see the E8 do derp, it would be like ELC on a turret. Derp on the wolf doesn't work, by the time u reload ur dead after the first one or two shots.

Its like i'm the only person in the clan who went majority in the US while playin German arty up to tier 4. BTW if have the patience to play arty compared to the rest of the MUPs, then yeah I could see myself play the murica autoloader line.
Old 2013-02-21, 20:33   Link #3102
LeoXiao
思想工作

Irenicus does only American.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 20:39   Link #3103
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
i feel so left out and abandoned that everyone went german or russian.
If you're looking for an American tanker, count me in. The majority of the tanks in my garage are American, including:

- M10 Wolverine
- M18 Hellcat
- T32
- M103
- M4A3E8
- Super Pershing
- M26 Pershing

I want to get the T29 back, but with my grinding plans I want to save up creds for my climb up the German, British and Soviet tech trees.

Edit:

For anyone interested, 8.4 Test Server ver. 2 update just went up, now including the rollback on the E-50 and E-50M gun depressions.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 20:40   Link #3104
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
I have more patience than Teru and Dai put together if thats the patience ur talking about, yeah I play a decent Hellcat.
You obviously haven't seen the E-50 BiA or some of my 14 minute long sniping matches.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 20:40   Link #3105
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Irenicus does only American.
yeah but he hasn't played it as deep as me. he's not at my expert level yet. XD

once he gets to my level then I will approve his worthiness for being a US player.
Old 2013-02-21, 20:44   Link #3106
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If you're looking for an American tanker, count me in. The majority of the tanks in my garage are American, including:

- M10 Wolverine
- M18 Hellcat
- T32
- M103
- M4A3E8
- Super Pershing
- M26 Pershing

I want to get the T29 back, but with my grinding plans I want to save up creds for my climb up the German, British and Soviet tech trees.
you should save up for the T29, its worth the keep, just sit there like a duck and shoot ppl up wit ur 105, compared to T32, I have a happier time with the T29, cuz most shots will bounce instead of hit or pen.

well most players don't really play against US armor often, so they don't have a chance to recognize the weak spots.

I'm sitting there laughing while they bounce off the turret.
Old 2013-02-21, 20:46   Link #3107
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You obviously haven't seen the E-50 BiA or some of my 14 minute long sniping matches.
I think you should feel the pain of playing Arty Dai, I think you need some XD. instead of picking on Q in the forums.

Spoiler for trolling:
Old 2013-02-21, 20:50   Link #3108
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
you should save up for the T29, its worth the keep, just sit there like a duck and shoot ppl up wit ur 105, compared to T32, I have a happier time with the T29, cuz most shots will bounce instead of hit or pen.

well most players don't really play against US armor often, so they don't have a chance to recognize the weak spots.

I'm sitting there laughing while they bounce off the turret.
I know what the T29 is like, I spent +300 battles on it to get the T32. Had I been a little more patient in getting my T32 I would still have my T29 now. Instead, I sold it for cash to buy my T32

Some advise on the M103 though: do not play it like the T29 or the T32. It's not quite the hulldown monster that the previous two tanks are, even if your gun mantle is still formidable. It's best to play the M103 as if playing a medium tank with a very powerful gun - unreliable armor, but good mobility and awesome gun -, though if angled right your hull armor will bounce Tier 9 guns.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 21:11   Link #3109
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I know what the T29 is like, I spent +300 battles on it to get the T32. Had I been a little more patient in getting my T32 I would still have my T29 now. Instead, I sold it for cash to buy my T32

Some advise on the M103 though: do not play it like the T29 or the T32. It's not quite the hulldown monster that the previous two tanks are, even if your gun mantle is still formidable. It's best to play the M103 as if playing a medium tank with a very powerful gun - unreliable armor, but good mobility and awesome gun -, though if angled right your hull armor will bounce Tier 9 guns.
NOOOOOO..... why, you should have sold some other tank, if you know how good the T29 is. T_T I'm crying so hard now that I heard that. :P

T32 still give me a hard time, being a monster at eating my in-game wallet, low ammo rate, but damn 8.94 secs fully upgraded with vents and rammer, compared to the fully upgraded T29 of 9.something with vents and rammer. T29 has 63 ammo rack compared to the T32's 43 ammo rack. So if i had to choose I would get rid of the cookie monster T32 but since i equipped it, I can't sell it so easily. 103 is semi-ok, just don't go pure gold, 33 round ammo rack. I think fully upgraded and rammer and vents its around 8-9 secs reload which isn't bad for the 120mm gun. I hope the E5 has bouncier armor, 103 can't take one 2 at a time, even if its hulled down. fighting its own tier sometimes the friggin Chinese tanks can still pen the 103 if given the chance.

I hate the Chinese's mobility, if you get too close they can flank you in the right hands. But if you go too far, most shots at it will bounce. That being said makes me want to bear the pain for the Chinese line. But then Q will be trolling on me for being Asian. XD d***it Tak go eat some Chinese food.

Anyways he's been trolling Juke last night, that was fun.
Old 2013-02-21, 21:14   Link #3110
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Lowegear, friend me. maybe we can plat sometime.
Old 2013-02-21, 21:16   Link #3111
LeoXiao
思想工作

The Chinese line is bad? I'm doing their light tank line and AFAIK they are great in the handling department.
Old 2013-02-21, 21:38   Link #3112
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
The Chinese line is bad? I'm doing their light tank line and AFAIK they are great in the handling department.
well like i said, in the right hands, they can bounce same tier shots. those chinese tree players play it for mobility and flanking maneuvers and its bouncy armor at the high tiers... its like the IS line with less undercarriage or lower hull showing.
Old 2013-02-21, 21:58   Link #3113
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

One of the lines I'm working on is the American medium line (just 1mil credits more to the M46 Patton...), and I'll get the T29 and start grinding its heavy line the next time it goes on sale.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:10   Link #3114
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I'm planing to grind the chinese line in a near future. I'm very interested in their lights (especially en WZ-131)
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:24   Link #3115
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
One of the lines I'm working on is the American medium line (just 1mil credits more to the M46 Patton...), and I'll get the T29 and start grinding its heavy line the next time it goes on sale.
you had the T29 and you didn't tell me, you basttardo, we could have plat.

or if u didn't, then I suggest u get everything unlocked before you decide to buy it.
Old 2013-02-21, 22:43   Link #3116
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
you had the T29 and you didn't tell me, you basttardo, we could have plat.

or if u didn't, then I suggest u get everything unlocked before you decide to buy it.
No, I don't have the T29 now. I said I'll get it the next time it goes on sale.

And yeah, it looks like a hard grind (dammit why don't the heavy and medium lines share modules like the German tree...). What's the order of modules I should research when I do get around to it?
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 23:34   Link #3117
Gravitas Free Zone

I was working on the T20 slightly ahead of the T29, so I had the 90mm unlocked without having to go through the US heavy line. The gun helped a lot.

You'll need the suspension and then the turret.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 23:49   Link #3118
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Once you get the 90, u get the treads, then go for turret, and 105 gun, then radio last. That will be a long grind. But if you got gold and free XP it, then it should be good.
Old 2013-02-22, 00:08   Link #3119
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Chinese heavies are somewhat bad. The 121 is excellent, although it handles a bit rough relative to the T-62A. Basically, it's like the PzKpfw IV (121) and the PzKpfw III/IV (T-62A).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 00:57   Link #3120
LeoXiao
思想工作

E50 Standardpanzer - ENDSIEG (Final Victory)

NUN VOLK STEH AUF UND STURM BRICH LOS!!!

Spoiler for exact battle results:

Need to get 4,000,000 credits still *sigh*

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks