AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-22, 13:17   Link #1061
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

NT1 is not intended for girls
Old 2009-08-22, 22:58   Link #1062
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
& i thought 874 WAS supposed to have a NEKOmimi theme, not a type of insect!!
Okay, that made me laugh XD The design looks hideous for Hanayo (actually the design looks hideous, period)!!! I really thought a cat-like machine would suit her better.

Also, my take on the translation to 00I's second chapter. Please tell me if you see anything I translated completely off:

http://community.livejournal.com/gundam00/859303.html

Quote:
From Gundam Ace October 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...0190a332ba7728

In this chapter, one of the Meisters, Hallelujah (Allelujah) appears.

The title is #I02 “Hunter”

The story starts 124 years ago on earth. Lars and his wife were viewing the news about the probe that left for Jupiter in a room. It is said that Lars’ friend is also in the Jupiter probe ship. Lars views the film with a complicated expression. His wife (She resembles Anew. The reason is stated later by the Doctor) says to him, “It’s alright. Don’t feel lonesome. You have me,” and tightly embraces him. “I promise. Our child, and I, will always be beside you. You are not alone.” At the adjoining room, their daughter who sleeps looks at the two. The reminiscing scene changed, and in the heavy rain, Lars is shouting. On his arms is the dead body of his wife with a knife thrust into her chest.

The flashback ended and it is back to AD2312.
Leif looks at the images of the army, searching for his comrades [I believe this is in reference to the 6 he has to look for in his mission], but found no one. The purpose is that in case they are to fight an enemy mobile suit, they need to be sure that one of their own is capable of fighting. Through the Doctor’s treatment, fortunately the life of Buryun [spelling?], who was shot by Lars, was saved. However, whether his ability to carry out his mission still remains even when his head was shot, is not yet known.

At about that time, Lars, who had a rifle, muttered in the forest, “A false person…”

The scene goes back, and Leif and the Doctor continues their conversation. The two continued to talk about Innovades. The Doctor says that, “The Innovades are built very well.” If you look at the physiology of Innovades, there is nothing that is inferior to humans. They are made using human genes, and the humans who furnished the genes, from whom they are modeled, are important. [ahahaha Beatrice, Didier come here darlings]

Because the Innovades do not age, their life as a human in human society is also limited. It is up to 10 years before Veda orders them to “Return”. However, the Doctor stayed with society up to about 20 years. The Doctor says, “Perhaps because I became too famous as a doctor, that it was hard for Veda to tell me to ‘Return’.”

Leif also talks. “It seems that for children like Buryun, ‘Return’ is also fast.” The Doctor retorts, “In the situation that a household contains a child, all members are Innovades.”

“It’s sad, isn’t it. The memory of the child who was made to return is deleted…” The Doctor objects to Leif who was sighing. “That depends on how you look at it. Certainly upon Veda’s command, our memories are deleted. It is the same as the death of the personality. However, the person is not biologically dead. Once more, upon the download of a new personality, they are restored to society as a different person.”

Leif cries, “That is also very sad! My previous memories – My family and friends, were all lies!”

After a moment of silence, the Doctor also replied again. “But the memories personally lived in this society are genuine. And the various encounters too. I want to value those such things.” Leif frailly agrees.

A short time after that, Leif finished the army image validation work. But he didn’t find his comrades there. While Leif was working, the Doctor confirmed Lars’ true character by accessing Veda. He is “Lars Grise”. From year AD2185 up to the present time, he has been living with the human society for about 130 years. But his information upload to Veda has been cut off for several years, and as it is, his link is also suspended. However, Veda continues to follow Lars by an external surveillance. The behavior he took is that of an “Innovade Hunter”. He continues to kill Innovades only for more than 100 years, and up to now has killed several hundreds of Innovades. Because of Veda’s intervention, he has never been caught as a mass murderer. Because among the victims there are many that have the same outward appearance, Veda deals with the data and falsifies it.

Leif replies that there are two posibilities to be considered from this information. Either Lars as an Innovade Hunter is not related to the 6 comrades he is looking for. Or he is related to it, and he hasn’t been successful in finding the 6 comrades because of what he has been doing for more than 100 years. Now, Leif and gang, regarding that mission…

At that time, the Doctor’s cellphone rang. Buryun has disappeared from the sickroom. How can he do so, when he’s not supposed to be able to move on his own?

A young girl is in a gloomy room. Wearing a gothloli style attire and sitting on a chair, the young girl (Sondheim) addresses the whole world using QBW. “Anyone… Isn’t anyone here? Please answer.” There was a person who replied to her voice. “Who is it? The guy with the big voice is…” the Federation Army imprisoned “Hallelujah” replies.

“Y-you can’t move can you? Just like me.” Allelujah (Hallelujah)’s imprisonment establishment is reflected.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 23:29   Link #1063
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Does anyone even want to see this scanlated? I completed the first chapter, but I assumed people would throw a shitfit that it was released before 00F... >>;;
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 23:30   Link #1064
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Does anyone even want to see this scanlated? I completed the first chapter, but I assumed people would throw a shitfit that it was released before 00F... >>;;
Why would anyone say no to something like that? Yes please! (Besides, isn't 00F being officially translated already?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
& btw, did she really "pilot" that whole thing or it IS her own body?
Based on what I've read so far, she took Hayana's body to pilot the machine. It was only tentatively named Gundam 874.
Old 2009-08-22, 23:43   Link #1065
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
00F is being officially translated, but Bandai is pretty much the equiv of Tokyopop: they suck.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 01:14   Link #1066
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Spoiler for Neo-Hed:

Spoiler for Neo-Hed:

This months's 00V..........the Neo-Hed.Another Ahead Variation.

So.........this month's sidestory desogns have been dissapointing to me.

Credit:Homeless
Old 2009-08-24, 01:22   Link #1067
justpassingby

lol the katakana itself spelled No-Head
compared with Canard or other headless MS, this is the ugliest one
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 01:38   Link #1068
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Spoiler for Neo-Hed:

Spoiler for Neo-Hed:

This months's 00V..........the Neo-Hed.Another Ahead Variation.

So.........this month's sidestory desogns have been dissapointing to me.

Credit:Homeless
to me, it kinda looked like a pimped-out version of the Fanton
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 03:36   Link #1069
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

The best part is looking at the name and then looking at the design. It really has no head
Old 2009-08-24, 05:15   Link #1070
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

Whats with the seemingly reused design...
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 10:45   Link #1071
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

^ Aheads work.

Nuff said.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 11:05   Link #1072
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I dunno about you guys but Gundam Artemie's rifle suspiciously resembles Temjin's(Virtual On)

Well.. Not really resemble though... just the blade part. Is that Rifle suppose to be a gunblade?
Old 2009-08-24, 11:21   Link #1073
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I would assume so. Gotta add that little stinger to the bumble bee design ya know.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 11:23   Link #1074
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

"Gundam Artemie" looks fake to me. Are we sure its official?
Old 2009-08-24, 19:38   Link #1075
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
"Gundam Artemie" looks fake to me. Are we sure its official?
Yes it is :P
Old 2009-08-24, 19:53   Link #1076
yusawateva

notice how it has the "ESF" crest on it
maybe the NEO-HED is the ESF's version of ahead, ahead is a good MS and they wouldnt want to not use it after they disbanded A-LAWS
yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 00:42   Link #1077
mike_s_6

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...705d5929ebb996

XN-RAISER Story (Saji), 3G Story (Tieria), some NEO-HED specifications.

Appropriately, I found this, don't know the source though:

XN-Raiser Seravee [I hereby name Seravee "King of Overdone"]

And as usual, my take on the story parts. Saji and Tieria are in their expected attitudes:

Quote:
The story of "GNR-010/XN XN RAISER", Saji's POV.
Thinking that he should be able to defend himself, Saji goes into a battle simulator in the 0-Raiser's cockpit, but he kept being shot down. "If it's a Gundam at least... it would be stronger..." slipped out from him.

Red Haro heard this complaint and said, "Gundam impossible, Gundam impossible".

"I know!" Saji retorted.

"But, 0-Raiser can be made stronger." Immediately following that, Red Haro changed the data of 0-Raiser into XN-Raiser.

"Fight, fight." Red Haro arbitrarily started the simulator and thrust him towards the enemy mobile suits.

"Fight!" Saji thought, and in the next moment the XN-Raiser destroyed the enemy. Though Saji was surprised with the XN-Raiser's fighting strength, he couldn't fight such a violent fight, and thought that he has no choice but to fight his own battle.

The story of "GN-008GNHW/3G Seravee Gundam GNHW/3G", Tieria's POV.
Before the final battle, Tieria went to Sumeragi's room. He showed to her several plans to strengthen the Gundams. It is necessary for them to select the equipment matched for the mission beforehand.

"If only I have Veda right now..." he murmured.

But Sumeragi laughingly replied to him, "It's fine. Because even without Veda, you have been continuously helpful."

Tieria felt good in being trusted. He said that they should avoid using the 3G, which has Sem attached to it, and proposed that the B equipment is the most suitable. "I think the strength given by such equipment is suited for a decisive battle. Because the Innovators despises us humans, if we add power-ups, surely they will respond proportionally. More than a useless trap, I think our chances of winning are better if we use this [B equipment]."

Politely refusing Sumeragi's offer to take some strong alcohol she recommends, he goes back to his own room. In silence, Tieria imagines a scenario where he can freely use the 3G for a small time. The power that he can overwhelmingly rule out is sweet [it really says "sweet"]. But he hasn't felt the charm in this since the olden days. Fighting with all his strength with companions who trusted him was more important.
Old 2009-08-25, 08:15   Link #1078
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Old 2009-08-25, 10:55   Link #1079
solidvanz
Special Operative

Old 2009-08-25, 11:03   Link #1080
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Man, XN Raiser is really cool. So it is what 0 Raiser will be if it is given time to upgrade and piloted by combat-able person...