AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-04, 17:51   Link #3301
Mars Mode

It seems that as long as he is able to identify something he can target it, so if he were to hack some cameras of other country, he could potentially target even the most mundane object through the aid of the cameras. (maybe)
Old 2013-03-04, 17:55   Link #3302
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
It seems that as long as he is able to identify something he can target it, so if he were to hack some cameras of other country, he could potentially target even the most mundane object through the aid of the cameras. (maybe)
That sounds possible. Of course, the image would have to be in real time.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:11   Link #3303
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

Okay i can offically say if Miyuki ever dies the world is fucked
Old 2013-03-04, 19:12   Link #3304
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
At the moment it seems to be LOS, if tatsuya can see the information pattern of something he can decompose it.
Plus the limits of his mind in terms of distance even with third eye (so not anywhere right he probably can't do it if they are on the other side of the world).
I knew tatsuya was badass but he literally has the power to destroy the world let see the yotsuba say anything about that.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:17   Link #3305
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
There might be. The ideal way would be to disable to observation satellite he was using to target, but otherwise it's impossible.
i remember magic is unrelated to distance.
Same go for his "elemental sight": the way he uses it to watch out for Miyuki. Or how he uses it to look for further detail of the ship.
I think the "third eye"+satellite is nothing more than a search filter: just like you look at the list of manga, you can see all of them but you don't know which one have the genre you want to read and you have to use filter; Third eye just points out which direction his eye should look.

So i think "Third eye" is just some expandable tool. Have it? Great. Don't have it? Still get the job done.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:18   Link #3306
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionThatSaves View Post
Okay i can offically say if Miyuki ever dies the world is fucked
Yeah, he'd probably set himself as the target. How many kilograms do you think he weighs?
Old 2013-03-04, 19:24   Link #3307
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yeah, he'd probably set himself as the target. How many kilograms do you think he weighs?
um srry confused on what your trying to say
Old 2013-03-04, 19:39   Link #3308
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionThatSaves View Post
um srry confused on what your trying to say
If Miyuki died he would use Material Burst with himself set as the target. Since he probably weighs between 75-100 kg, the explosion would be between 1.5 - 2 Gigatons. (Based off of 1 kg = 20 MT). that's about 50 times the yield of the Tsar Bomba, and even if it didn't crack the earths crust, it'd burn away the atmosphere.

Translation: Don't touch the sister.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:42   Link #3309
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Same go for his "elemental sight": the way he uses it to watch out for Miyuki. Or how he uses it to look for further detail of the ship.
I think the "third eye"+satellite is nothing more than a search filter: just like you look at the list of manga, you can see all of them but you don't know which one have the genre you want to read and you have to use filter; Third eye just points out which direction his eye should look.

So i think "Third eye" is just some expandable tool. Have it? Great. Don't have it? Still get the job done.
Yes, but if a magician perceives the target as being too far they will be unable to locate its information body. While, Tatsuya's Elemental Sight grants him far greater range than any other magician, he still requires some sort of visual confirmation in order to locate the target's information body. He does not need the Third Eye to cast MB, but he won't have enough range to keep himself out of Ground Zero, the blast radius. If he didn't need the Third Eye then he wouldn't have used it or made it. No other magician could use the Third Eye unless they had Elemental Sight.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:45   Link #3310
setsuna86

where can I light novel of "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" in chinese?
Old 2013-03-04, 19:48   Link #3311
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If Miyuki died he would use Material Burst with himself set as the target. Since he probably weighs between 75-100 kg, the explosion would be between 1.5 - 2 Gigatons. (Based off of 1 kg = 20 MT). that's about 50 times the yield of the Tsar Bomba, and even if it didn't crack the earths crust, it'd burn away the atmosphere.

Translation: Don't touch the sister.
Oh i see punishing himself with the world with it hahaha. But in all seriousness that is really monstrous. The fact he can turn himself into something worst then Nuclear bombs.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:50   Link #3312
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post

While it's true the limits of this is what the mind can handle.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:50   Link #3313
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Sorry dude my only sugestion would be try using google chrome for translating it or just wait because the dudes in charge havent gotten to chinese translation.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:55   Link #3314
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Try asking Flere821.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:56   Link #3315
Seitsuki
Onee!

lightnovel.cn is usually always a good start.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:12   Link #3316
nacer666

‏‎Try this address but make sure to register to read full content: http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/20407/MainIndex/
Old 2013-03-04, 20:24   Link #3317
babbo3d

A new Fan fiction of MKR i like then so i thought i share themhttp://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Maho...D%89%E7%94%9F/
Old 2013-03-04, 21:55   Link #3318
waffler

i have a question to use material burst he uses third eye which is a gun rite, so doesnt the bullet it shoots have a limited range so he wont be able to decompose it or does third eye increase the shooting range?
Old 2013-03-04, 22:00   Link #3319
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i have a question to use material burst he uses third eye which is a gun rite, so doesnt the bullet it shoots have a limited range so he wont be able to decompose it or does third eye increase the shooting range?
The Third Eye doesn't shoot anything. Read the chapter. It's just shaped like a gun for psychological purposes to facilitate casting or something like that. It's not the same thing he used in the Past Arc where he shot a bullet and used MB on the bullet. He used this roundabout method since he didn't have a precise targeting system and observation satellite on hand.
Old 2013-03-04, 22:02   Link #3320
waffler

ooohhhh thanks i was confused about that and tatsuyas the one who casued the scorched halloween rite does anyone know about that?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings