AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-04-20, 02:56   Link #14241
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm happy if this turns out to be true. We dodged a Kishimoto bullet.
Would've appreciated it if you used the tag... I know what you mean by Kishimoto...

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 03:01   Link #14242
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Spoiler for 429:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 03:12   Link #14243
Starway

Spoiler for Spolier:
Old 2015-04-20, 03:15   Link #14244
Ultragunner

is goat tongue that sharp? I never knew
Old 2015-04-20, 04:33   Link #14245
immblueversion

Well that happened.

Now the thing I want to know is, why would Gray kill Frosch? It has to be more than just some random lie Future Rogue made up because he was evil; Present Rogue and Gray have had virtually zero interaction with each other as far as I can tell, so there must be a reason. And I doubt that the future has changed to the point that Frosch survives, because Future Rogue came from a time when the Eclipse Gate was closed and the invasion of 10,000 dragons was successfully averted (only Acnologia alone managed to take over the world). So just what will happen?

Old 2015-04-20, 05:41   Link #14246
Ultragunner

yay, I forgot that we have a double issue this week

Spoiler for chap 430:
Old 2015-04-20, 06:06   Link #14247
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
yay, I forgot that we have a double issue this week

Spoiler for chap 430:
Spoiler for 430:
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 08:46   Link #14248
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Now the thing I want to know is, why would Gray kill Frosch?
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 08:46   Link #14249
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And the "Dragon Force" resounds in the hearts of everyone!
Good to have to the core five fighting again, although I'm not expecting them to win.

That said, I have yet to read the Tartaros Arc. >_<
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 08:51   Link #14250
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Spoiler:
Maybe Avatar manages to do its sacrifice and Gray tries to stop them, and then a twist happens and his power run amock, then while fighting, Frosch dies(Rogue still goes to fight Avatar).
Old 2015-04-20, 09:03   Link #14251
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Accidental kill was probably the logical course, after all, we don't know if Future Rogue's timeline had the battle with Tartaros or not, so, instead of worrying about that little tidbit, let us all enjoy the thorough whoopin these Avatar dorks will receive, though I wouldn't be surprised that after this fight is over, the main branch leader of the group would be revealed to be a strong person.
Old 2015-04-20, 09:39   Link #14252
Blueknight78

Quote:
Well that happened.

Now the thing I want to know is, why would Gray kill Frosch? It has to be more than just some random lie Future Rogue made up because he was evil; Present Rogue and Gray have had virtually zero interaction with each other as far as I can tell, so there must be a reason. And I doubt that the future has changed to the point that Frosch survives, because Future Rogue came from a time when the Eclipse Gate was closed and the invasion of 10,000 dragons was successfully averted (only Acnologia alone managed to take over the world). So just what will happen?
the future which f. rogue was a "alternative future, and the current timeline is another, in his timeline no dragons passed from the gate, the gate was closed before any dragon had chance to come, in this timeline only 7 dragons passed instead of 10000, the current timeline is a mix of both futures, f.lucy future and f.rogue future, in the moment f.rogue and f.lucy come they already changed the future and he speaking to natsu also change the future.
Old 2015-04-20, 10:12   Link #14253
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the future which f. rogue was a "alternative future, and the current timeline is another, in his timeline no dragons passed from the gate, the gate was closed before any dragon had chance to come, in this timeline only 7 dragons passed instead of 10000, the current timeline is a mix of both futures, f.lucy future and f.rogue future, in the moment f.rogue and f.lucy come they already changed the future and he speaking to natsu also change the future.
Yes, but the crisis was averted either way and Acnologia is still out there, so Future Rogue's timeline is likely the closest to the current timeline. Future Rogue may have told Natsu, but he kept it to himself all this time until just a few chapters ago, so not even Gray knows he'll kill Frosch (assuming Natsu didn't already tell him off-screen). Natsu may have stopped Present Rogue now, but who's to say that would lead to the moment where Frosch is put in danger? Or maybe Frosch will end up being endangered by someone else.

Old 2015-04-20, 10:31   Link #14254
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Yes, but the crisis was averted either way and Acnologia is still out there, so Future Rogue's timeline is likely the closest to the current timeline. Future Rogue may have told Natsu, but he kept it to himself all this time until just a few chapters ago, so not even Gray knows he'll kill Frosch (assuming Natsu didn't already tell him off-screen). Natsu may have stopped Present Rogue now, but who's to say that would lead to the moment where Frosch is put in danger? Or maybe Frosch will end up being endangered by someone else.
Blue, as a friend, I tell you this with the utmost care and respect: drop this whole timeline thing before you hurt yourself. Hiro will come back to it if and when he comes back to it. Gray isn't evil, Frosch is saved for the time being, laughs and cheers all around. Now let's go back to the beatdown this branch of Avatar will bring shall we?
Old 2015-04-20, 11:17   Link #14255
Blueknight78

Quote:
he keep only in secret how frosh died, but he warned rogue about f.rogue and avoid turn evil, this already another future change point unless f.rogue ploted this to really make natsu warn his future and that is could be what triggered rogue turn in evil, but, current rogue is aware of the bad future then is more hard for him to be corrupted on this point or will be a choice rater than a moment of despair.
Old 2015-04-20, 11:42   Link #14256
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Perhaps in that alternate timeline, Zeref did actually appear and Gray's curse went out of control or something?

I also can't help but wonder about his obsession with the Book of End, was that very good acting or was it genuine? It sure convinced the members of Avatar...
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 11:49   Link #14257
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 429-430:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 12:21   Link #14258
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About Frosch, it may be one of those figurative kills where Gray has to take certain actions that lead to Frosch dying, making it a "you might as well have killed him yourself" situation...Mashima is above such petty dodges, but when you have the power to conceive a character like Jellal, anything is possible!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 12:51   Link #14259
Blueknight78

about the goat torture, actually looks like real, this is also mentioned in spice and wolf, in the second half of the first season or was on one ova, well nora speak about it to laurence or was to horo i don't recall now.

must be really painfull lol.

here the confirmation about 8 chapters in 5 weeks
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 16:10   Link #14260
Wandering Soul

Feet licking now sounds a lot more scary than it usually does. I had no idea a goat's tongue could do that.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen