AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-11-30, 17:31   Link #15261
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Why Hiro? Why? Why couldn't you let Natsu keep this amazing new power? Granted it would have made Natsu too OP but Hiro can always just forget about it from time to time like what Oda does with Luffy's King Haki even though it'd get annoying just as much

Err un yah it's obvious that Zeref isn't defeated, here's choice options that could happen..

A. ) Zeref's curse kicks in and stops the attack

B. ) Natsu stops it after hearing Zeref call him brother

C. ) Zeref defeats Natsu after failed attacks and awakens END

I could see option B after Zeref explains things to him. Course either way I see END awakening, Zeref's going to be disappointed one way or another, either out of Natsu not wanting to kill him or him being too weak still.

I'm excited for next week, hopefully we get tolled who this Anna character is that got added in, I'm personally thinking she's the brothers mom, guess will see. I'm thinking Zeref will mostly give us explanations on what happened between the brothers 4000 years ago.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 18:38   Link #15262
MCAL

It would pretty damn ballsy of Mashima to kill Zeref off this early, but we'll see how it goes. It would fit with the arc too. All this time, Mashima has made it look like he did one thing (With a lot of premature groaning by the audience), but did the exact opposite. I could see him taking the story that direction.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 22:05   Link #15263
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Somehow I doubt Zeref can be easily died just by Igneel's true strength, we're talking about a person who can casually talk with Acnologia here, not to mention the curse of god; I do agree it would be a ballsy move from Mashima if Zeref died by this

I love the moment when Zeref express happiness as he's thinking that now he can possibly died through Natsu's flame. That smile, as well as moment when he held his tears and reciting all of his beloved: friend, lover and lastly his family which is his brother. Considering how he's been mindbreak-ed several times thanks to the curse, I wouldn't mind if he died here, with smile--rest in peace after all of that.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 23:05   Link #15264
Hakai

Flame Dragon King Mode sounds really cool
Too bad it's just a one time power up
Since he is using it up against Zeref he'll need his Etherious form to face Acno
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 00:56   Link #15265
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Here's what I think - Once the Dragon Magic is depleted, there will be nothing left in Natsu to defend against the 'E.N.D.' taking over once the book comes back into play.
Old 2015-12-01, 11:11   Link #15266
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Here's what I think - Once the Dragon Magic is depleted, there will be nothing left in Natsu to defend against the 'E.N.D.' taking over once the book comes back into play.
he won't lose his dragon slayer magic dude, this is no final getsuga tensho alright?

only that he will never enter flame dragon king mode using igneel power, but depending how he trains his magical power i believe he might achieve this power again using his own magic and there is dragon force as well
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 03:33   Link #15267
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Flame Dragon King Mode sounds really cool
Too bad it's just a one time power up
Since he is using it up against Zeref he'll need his Etherious form to face Acno
Usually one-time power-ups become recurring

Also it's possible that after that arc FT will decide to visit God's domain. After all the gods seems to be material beings.
Though it would feel like common chinese novel
Old 2015-12-02, 05:33   Link #15268
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I said 'depleted', not gone forever.

Like an immune system being depleted and then you get sick, his Dragon Slayer magic protects him somehow from E.N.D. But once his DS power is used up, because of exhaustion, then Zeref can slap the Book on him and it will be able to run its course without having to contend with the DS magic trying to block or stop it.
Old 2015-12-02, 06:11   Link #15269
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I said 'depleted', not gone forever.

Like an immune system being depleted and then you get sick, his Dragon Slayer magic protects him somehow from E.N.D. But once his DS power is used up, because of exhaustion, then Zeref can slap the Book on him and it will be able to run its course without having to contend with the DS magic trying to block or stop it.
And how do you suppose his DS power will be depleted? He's just using the residual of Igneel's magic. He's not sacrificing his magic.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 08:40   Link #15270
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
And how do you suppose his DS power will be depleted? He's just using the residual of Igneel's magic. He's not sacrificing his magic.
Now I wonder if Igneel is weakened when fought Acnologia because he left a portion of his power to Natsu ...
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 16:10   Link #15271
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
It would pretty damn ballsy of Mashima to kill Zeref off this early, but we'll see how it goes. It would fit with the arc too. All this time, Mashima has made it look like he did one thing (With a lot of premature groaning by the audience), but did the exact opposite. I could see him taking the story that direction.
Don't forget what he did with King in Rave Master, so it's entirely possible Zeref to die here. I think it is time for Zeref to go. There is still the matter of the Spriggans and one of them was said to be Zeref's equal in terms of magic. There's Acnologia who I would say is a worse opponent to deal with since he is into indiscriminate slaughter. Then there is the matter of the true nature of E.N.D. and what it would do to Natsu. So I think this is the end of Zeref but it will be the starting call for even more chaos. That time Natsu won't have that one time ability.
Old 2015-12-02, 21:37   Link #15272
EvI

just like cyber said, zeref death means jacksh*t here, things will become WORSE if he actually dies now, there will be no one to counter acnologia and zeref is the one that knows him better in the present, anyway his death now is only 50% of actually happening we got to see this throught until the end....

and tempest, natsu is using igneel magical power (okay okay he is also using a bit of his own in the process) but his magic won't be depleted,the only thing that can trigger now, his awakening is if the fire burns the ethernano in the air and become a magic void area around him together with the book and the book opens up in the process... then sh*t will happen
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 09:11   Link #15273
cyberdemon

It's also possible that Zeref will lose his body and become a spiritual being like Mavis. However he could only appear to Natsu. Maybe trying to help him during his transformation into END. END was a means to find a way to kill himself. Now that he is dead, he may try to do what he can to prevent Natsu from transforming completely.
Old 2015-12-04, 02:55   Link #15274
DragonXX

My theory is that Zeref did get kill but the Jackass God of Life and Death will show up and bring Zeref back to life too give him his greatest sorrow yet by showing even if someone kill your never ending life the God of Lifr and Death is just going to bring you back to life and that the Magic King person who is said to be as strong as Zeref was never working for Zeref but that Jackass God.

Natsu may become END even after Zeref death because he learn that Zeref was his brother but not only was he not about to Save his Brother or at least in what Natsu would believe is saving his brother but kill him and demon power had bet said to have connent to negative emotion.

Or the most likey outcome Zeref is alive and the only thing that will be about to kill him isn't END but the Infinite Magic or Acnologia and if he does it will just put in how powerful Acnologia is, that even an immoral curse from the God of Life and Death is weaker then Acnologia.

I think the best thing the artuor can do is that Zeref is dead but the army attack even harder now to get the First Body to bring Zeref back to life which infinite magic or because of the Jackass God of Life and Death just said no and stop the attack which would kill Zeref.

But look at it this way if this does kill immoral Zeref it would mean that Full Power Igneel was more powerful then Zeref which mean that Acnologia is just so supidly stong that he could kill a full power Igneel and then kill the remain of Igneel which only losing an arm.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-12-04 at 03:08.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 00:09   Link #15275
Hakai

Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-05, 01:20   Link #15276
B214

Quote:
Spoiler:
What?
Old 2015-12-05, 01:25   Link #15277
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
What?
Are you surprised about the spoilers or is it what I wrote above confuses you?
Old 2015-12-05, 06:01   Link #15278
B214

Quote:
Are you surprised about the spoilers or is it what I wrote above confuses you?
The spoilers.
Old 2015-12-05, 11:03   Link #15279
Hakai

Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-05, 11:05   Link #15280
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Tags