AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-15, 12:07   Link #7321
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
The twins i'd say, they have never been other than comedy sidekicks for Kaede, only really getting any kind of Character Development back in chapter 10 or something when they walked aorund the school with Negi
Well at least they got a development back in earlier chapters. The trio cheerleaders have none if you don't include Madoka x Kotarou and them being in a band

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:09   Link #7322
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Nah, they got a chapter dedicated to them too, that whole NegiXKonoka ordeal.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:30   Link #7323
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Well at least they got a development back in earlier chapters. The trio cheerleaders have none if you don't include Madoka x Kotarou and them being in a band
Everyone got a lil part about them in the earlier chapters except Zazie, THe Cheerleaders were to short because all they did was try to prevent the NegixKonoka date Remember that? Except it wasn't a date. I didn't even catch their names. Theres still Misora the nun we don't know much about her except she likes to play tricks and can run really fast. O_o Ayaka needs a power... and Sayo does too. Point is we still don't know alot about 1/3rd of the girls. maybe Mr.Akamatsu will shine some light on them for us, or either continue with the story while making them remain little side characters. o-o I had alot to say :\

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:42   Link #7324
Graskell
invisible man

Quote:
You're forgetting about Sakurako's absurd amounts of luck. It's subtle, but she's basically won every bet or luck based challenge we've ever seen her make, including some that shouldn't even be possible (i.e. finding the gateport via randomly chosen directions).
Old 2011-09-15, 17:46   Link #7325
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graskell View Post
You're forgetting about Sakurako's absurd amounts of luck. It's subtle, but she's basically won every bet or luck based challenge we've ever seen her make, including some that shouldn't even be possible (i.e. finding the gateport via randomly chosen directions).
Yeah I totally forgot about that DX I'm sorry, my bad. What were the other two's name by the way? Wasn't the red headed ones name like Katurazaki?

Old 2011-09-15, 18:45   Link #7326
Graskell
invisible man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Yeah I totally forgot about that DX I'm sorry, my bad. What were the other two's name by the way? Wasn't the red headed ones name like Katurazaki?
The one with the red hair in a distinctive hairstyle and absurd amounts of luck is Shiina Sakurako

The one with short dark hair and a budding relationship with kotarou's older form is Kugimya Madoka.

The one with long hair and not much in the way of character devolpoment is Kakizaki Misa.

I know because I had to look up the student roster from chapter one while making my previous post and I still had it open when you responded.
Old 2011-09-15, 18:51   Link #7327
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graskell View Post
The one with the red hair in a distinctive hairstyle and absurd amounts of luck is Shiina Sakurako

The one with short dark hair and a budding relationship with kotarou's older form is Kugimya Madoka.

The one with long hair and not much in the way of character devolpoment is Kakizaki Misa.

I know because I had to look up the student roster from chapter one while making my previous post and I still had it open when you responded.
Thank you very much ^^ I'm a big fan of Negima and it kills me when I don't remember their names >_<

Old 2011-09-15, 21:49   Link #7328
mechdra

From the looks of it, the three of them is so insignificant that people start to forget them already. Look at the bright side, they can be consider the most normal girls in the class right now.

What ever the case, I do hope that Ken Akamatsu will cover them soon and cover a plot hole he made back in chapter 10. He needs to reveal who is Misa's boyfriend. With the backing of a good voice (Itou Shizuka), I hope her story will come soon.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 21:54   Link #7329
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Misa_Kakizaki
Oh shit o.o; No one told me that she was voiced by Shizuka Itou Now I'm certain that she'll get bigger development in future chapters
Quote:
Nah, they got a chapter dedicated to them too, that whole NegiXKonoka ordeal.
Oh yeah, forgot about that But there's still not enough development with those girls and the twins

...by the way, what's the plothole in chapter 10?

Old 2011-09-15, 22:04   Link #7330
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

I still would like to learn more about Zazie. I know what she is, but why is she there and such, Ya know? Also Satomi, theres not much left to learn but I have a feeling theres a lot more to give, dunno why though maybe I'm just getting bad hunches.

Fuuka, Fuumika, Kakizaki, Sakurako, Madoka, Zazie, Satsuki. Who else needs more in depth added to them?

Old 2011-09-15, 22:22   Link #7331
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Hey What about Anya? Can we count her in on the list or is she unimportant to this conversation?

Old 2011-09-15, 22:35   Link #7332
mechdra

There is one more that needs development. The girl that rank the highest in Kotarou's power ranking, Chizuru.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 22:39   Link #7333
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
There is one more that needs development. The girl that rank the highest in Kotarou's power ranking, Chizuru.
Damnit...

Fuuka, Fuumika, Kakizaki, Sakurako, Madoka, Zazie, Satsuki, Anya, Chizuru. Now anyone else? Cause once we get them all down I'm going to think about sending a e-mail to Mr. Akamatsu, saying "Me and these people I met on a forum would like you to go in depth on these characters, Please." ^^ Think it'll work?

Old 2011-09-15, 22:41   Link #7334
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Don't forget Ayaka. I guess she and Chizuru will get more chapters concerning them because the 'plan' involved them somehow.

Old 2011-09-15, 22:46   Link #7335
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Cool

Quote:
Don't forget Ayaka. I guess she and Chizuru will get more chapters concerning them because the 'plan' involved them somehow.
They did chapters and such on Ayaka, I thought we were talking about who needs their story more put out there. But Yeah I am interested in that, Ayaka and Chizuru always have something good planned. I still want to see Ayaka get a Pactio, I want to see her ability ^w^

Last edited by Teal; 2011-09-15 at 22:57. Reason: Messed up the word
Old 2011-09-16, 09:21   Link #7336
ellifeedn
Thinker

So which of those girls do you think will make a pactio with Negi and which will go with Kotarou? (It'd be funny with Ayaka made one with Kotarou)
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 09:27   Link #7337
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I still hoping that Fate will also get some Negi's student :P I think Ayaka, Chizuru and Madoka are candidates for Koutarou's harem

Old 2011-09-16, 09:38   Link #7338
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Ayaka? As in has had her eyes set on Negi since the beginning Ayaka? As in would go through hell and back again for him and is not afraid to prove it Ayaka? In Kotarou's harem? Kinda doubt that. The moment she drills the pactio details out of one of the partners she is going to be begging Negi to make a pactio. On her knees. With her wedding dress on.

Kotarou's harem is pretty much limited to Natsumi and Chizuru now. Maybe Madoka if they ever carry on with that two-second school festival tidbit.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 10:28   Link #7339
DKN117

I can see it now...

Konoka: "Should we tell iincho she doesn't have to kiss him for this long?"

Yuuna: "Or that the Pactio kiss doesn't require so much... tongue?"

Chamo (holding a video camera): "Hell, no!"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 11:06   Link #7340
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Nah, it's just her constant bickering with Kotarou make me think that she can be a candidate for Kotarou's harem with a bit of development

Tags
action, fantasy